You accidentally step-into a 'monsters only' inn

>You accidentally step-into a 'monsters only' inn

Fuck yes I love monstro town.
Try to be gregarious and friendly! Nothing helps people bend rules better than drinks and good company.

No monster can compare to the monster that is man

Besides mimics, those things be fucky

>We don't take KINDLY teh yer type round these parts
>What'chall doin in our neck O the woods?

What are you trying to say user?

>What you going to do about, Sluggo?

Fit right in, since man is as monstrous as they can be beautiful

Related question. What system would be good for a fantasy game where the PCs are monsters. Because I'm like and love the concept.

Damn GM wont keep his monstergirl fetish out of our game

>A friendly waitress offers you a pair of horns or animal ears to help you fit in.

All I see is EXP

Now this is my kind of place!

I'd walk back out barricade the doors around the place and burn it to the ground and kill what survives

>posts the man who out-mimic'd a mimic

I immediately excuse myself to the restroom to use the facilities and befriend the amicable Jelly Bean Monster I meet there.
Only good things could possibly result from this.

Rick and Morty reference witnessed

I actually ran a one night "quest" that was more or less this. The party was traveling at night and a storm came up forcing them to take shelter at a mysterious inn in the middle of nowhere.

At first everything seemed fine, just the patrons were all a little off...

After a couple of hints dropped at them, they eventually saw through the illusion magic that was over the place, and realized the entire place was full of monsters and fiends.

Turns out the bar was owned by a Lich bartender, who got bored of being an immortal living in a dungeon and decided to open a bar that phases betweens the shadowfell and various other planes every night. The bar rules were: 1) no fighting of any kind and 2) you needed to know the two part passphrase to leave the bar. A powerful barrier spell placed on the entrance kept people trapped in unless they somehow managed to find the phrase out. Here was the catch: anyone still in the bar at dawn when it phased back to the shadowfell, would become an undead themselves. I gave the players 2 real life hours to explore the bar, meet it's patrons, and try to wheel and deal the pass phrase out of some of them.

The bars patrons included a the ghost of a long dead paladin who had gotten trapped here and hated all the other patrons, a vampire lord and his brides who loved to deal in riddles, a group of ghouls who all gambled together for eternity, a mummy who was constantly getting picked on by the ghouls upstairs, and many others.

It was an awesome session. The group solved an incredibly difficult riddle from the vampire for the first half of the passphrase, and ended up losing the fighters set of magical armor by trying to gamble it away to the ghouls for the second part of the phrase. They eventually got out with about 15 minutes of real life time left. If they hadn't though, it would of been campaign over for them.

>I leave.
Tough encounter. 7/10

If is not nighttime pretend to be a werewolf. If it's night alredy thrn ask who was the guy who wanted to learn the human disguise spell.

If someone is interested in the spell just sent them to the nearest Wizard tower then leave.

Bitch I'm a wizard, I'm the biggest monster here