YOU RUINED MY LIFE YOU FUCKERS

> Thought i was smarter than buttcoiners

> muh altcoin technology is superior

> No one cares about technology

> Bitcoin just gets higher and higher

This is what you get you fucking losers

do you think CHAD cares about TECHNOLOGY?
You fucking IDIOTS. I could have been RICH if I didnt take YOUR autistic ALTCOIN ADVICE

Then go trade bitcoin on your vintage commodore 64, or Microsoft on your fucking Vic 20, or any shit tier asset with an eventual value of zero because it swallowed the fatal poison of the "muh brand" meme and ended up butchered by something that just did the fucking job better.

Or maybe look beyond a month long time horizon or some crazy shit like that.

THIS FUCKING BLLSHIT ADVICE IS WHAT I LISTEND TO WHEN BITCOIN WAS 3K

"BRO JUST WAIT ANOTHER MONTH AND WATCH IT CRASH"

Here we are at 16k...

People like you are the reason I AM POOR.

Don't listen to any advice that you can't justify for yourself. If you think I'm wrong trade against me.

I don't care about short term market direction contrary to rational behaviour because it always ends the same way. I've learned that now and am not going to forget it. Fundamentals or bust.

bitcoin falseflagger
PHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I take no responsibility for my actions
>OP is a faggot

Nobody held a gun to you to tell you what to trade. Pic related

Look at your ID.

u paid the price for trusting Veeky Forums.

I'm going to go live in the forest for the rest of my life I HATE technology and pseudo intelligent autists spewing shit they dont even undertsand themselves all because of their fucking ego since they have nothing else to offer in life other than their annyying voice hole

you all deserve to be bullied by chad, stupid autistic hall monitor faggots

not buying at least some btc when it was just 3k is retarded though. go buy now if you think it won't crash.

I don't understand you guys. You need to be just autistic enough to buy BTC. Don't go full retard and get into eth, link, etc.

>Cant read bewteen lines
You dont deserve to be rich

ID "upaid" kekekek
Also if you can't see BTC is extremely overvalued and risky you are an idiot

The saddest thing is knowing than normies are making more money than me
I dont even care about getting rich anymore, I just want to see everything crash to oblivion.

Bitcoins percentage gains are fucking pathetic though. It did what, a 2x last night. Wow, alts do that all the time.

You would have at most made a few grand on BTC if you went all in. Alts will potentially make you hundreds of grand, or even a million if you HODL and accumulate enough of the right shit.

I bought ripple and stratis, no regrets shh.

>my criteria is your fault
laughing_whores.bmp

>he thinks a 3x gain in 3 months is big

Spot the newfag

Wow, so you would have maxed out your coinbase limit of 2k, and bought 2 thirds of a Bitcoin, and would have had 11k now.

Imagine if you had put 2k into ANS or OMG or any other good alt. Would have over 100k.

>HODLing alts

No. You never long term hold alts. Almost all alts lose most of their value against bitcoin over time.

Just follow the right people and make the right trades here discord.gg/MPaWK6k it's so simple

>taking advice from Veeky Forums
My man, Veeky Forums needs to be taken with a jar of salt. Veeky Forums is like rancid meat, that while nutritious, needs salt poured all over it. The salt of bitterness, the salt of disillusion, and the salt of crystalline rationality

Well I hope you learned your lesson op. Never lose sight of your risk exposure, if you do hold a shitcoin never hold it for too long. Sell when its up, buy when its down (like right now, WTC/VEN and similar shit are down, easy money) and always remember to sell later. Hold your gains in BTC, cash out after it reaches 40k.

Oh and most of all: control your greed you poor fuck. Calculated greed is where its at, uncontrolled greed will be the end of you, especially with shitcoins

Sats are useless. USD is what matters. Just cash out with ETH after you alt moons 10x.

>X alt is worth 0037 sats and 0.43 cents USD
>Bitcoin goes on a shitrun again up 5k in a day
>X alt is now worth 00084 sats and still worth 43 cents
>suddenly alt moons to $3
>it's now worth 0012 sats
>cash out with ETH and you just 8x'd your money
>b-but it's still less sats
>2k USD to invest
>0.15 BTC multiplyer or 3-4k alt multiplyer on your gains

yeah you are right.
chads don't care about technology or quality of it.
they just here to rip cunts apart and push out beta cucks into kys.