classicdelegate.biz/calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jarunik ofc.

Jarunik

biz_classic

Jarunik

thefoundry
95% payment share from day 1, regardless of size of your stack

And they spend 2% of the other 5 into promoting new people into ark (don't personally give a shit about it.. all i care about is the money but it's nice they aren't completely jewish with their split )

What are the advantages of voting for Jarunik?

You can troll biz_classic and Moon Man in particular.

Troll how?

They're both locked up in their own personal hurt lockers, let them be, let them be please.

Veeky Forums classic for a chance to win a jackpot

>Veeky Forums classic for a chance to win a jackpot
I won the lowest jackpot once. Keeping fauceting

biz_classic suuck a donkey dick, jarunik is a best delegate.

>biz_classic suuck a donkey dick, jarunik is a best delegate.
Why?

Hello Jarunik, go pull DR60's hot dog out of your rear

Hello I have 10 Ark how do I vote for biz_classic?

ark is such a fucking hold.

buy the dip they said.
i did and this shitcoin drops 15% more

biz_classic
because it gives me many keks that the most stable delegate is from Veeky Forums

del

DONT TRY AND TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK, FUCKER.

THIS MAN IS A SHILL AND A LIAR.

Vote for jarunik you faggot, i bet you support mass immigration as well.

He's true aryan dream.

not like the communist chinese, and the jew.

biz_classic.
dead.
five
days

sup magnet so when do you return the ark you have stolen

kek, that kid probably topped himself. feels kinda bad, i guess script kiddy's shouldnt larp as delegates

jarunik>biz_classic

you mean the jarunik that has had to delay his payouts several times now because he pays for the fee's which makes him burn money cause brainlets choose daily payout ?
nice going lmao

dude

seriously, do you even know whats happening rn.

Your understanding of the situation is completely enclosed in your own little bubble, posting a clever reply on a thread that'll die in a hour.

get some fucking purpose.

jarunik>biz_classic,
Blood Poo

if you arent in biz classIc youre a humongous faggot

del

fuck of Jarunik, no one outside reddit likes you

ravelou or whatever his name is

Dutch delegate

JAR JAR HELLO BIZ CLASSIC

PASTA

Everyone that knows anything knows that biz_classic is the best delegate and Moonman and UncleChang are high functioning Asperger infested geniuses.
t. retardo

shut up faggot

jarunik>biz_classic,
Blood Poo

>jarunik>biz_classic,
>Blood Poo
Wrong.

i used to be a biz_classic non-believer.
>Veeky Forums neckbeards scammers
>can't trust them
>will run with the money

One day I almost got JUSTed by quarkpool falling on the 51th place. Started to read more about biz_classic and switched. Don't regret it one bit.

biz_classic and in 6 days I haven't received a single fraction of an ARK. I only have 67 (I have $2500 btc on order to buy more) but the calculator said I should receive 0.01 per day and I haven't. I am pretty pissed and thinking of selling all my ARK desu.

SPAGUETTI IS THAT YOU?

dumb linkie

pic related

minimum payout should still be 1.1 ark so most of your payouts dont get eaten by the 0.1 tx fee. you will get your ark when you reach that threshold

ghostfaceuk, refunds the vote too

OH, and how god damn laggy is the wallet! I have miners on 24/7 and it is only when I open an ARK wallet that my pc freezes up. I have tried opening it from a clean restart and it's the same. I have to keep it closed or my PC is unusable. That is also bullshit but I am more pissed about the staking system apparently not working. I will probably buy something else with my $2.5k now.

How many are you able to mine a day? What's your set up? Can you mine even without a ton of people voting for you?

wow so its 100 days before it pays out on that so iI can make sure its working unless I buy more to put in first with my 2.5k ^^
Ordinarily, I wouldn't care but when the wallet is that dodgy...

I am not mining ARK I am mining monero with my gpu+cpu and about 0.00025 a day plus I mine some smaller stuff. Pretty shit but my pc is on 24/7 anyway. Ordering some Antminers to mine BCC or BTC(maybe even bitbean at this rate) and going to set those up in a Data centre.

biz_classic is the only choice and those who forgo that option will meet a swift fate on the day of the flood.

But no, only the top51 'miners' can mine ARK and they give out a portion of the stuff they mine to voters. Voting gets them into the top 51. It makes sense they only send in 1.1ARK increments to avoid the transfer fees (I am used to NEO desu where its free) but its still retarded when the wallet is that laggy and you cant make sure its all working without putting in over 500 ARK and waiting a week. You could lose a lot during that week as we have seen in the past few days. Things usually recover but the last thing I want is bags. ARK is a long-term hold anyway but Jesus, sort it out lads!

calculator.reconnico.com/
You can see who is best to vote for here. I wouldn't advise going for anybody lower on the list as they can easily get bumped off. Better to go for a high paying one that is trusted.

Weird, never had a problem with or without miners running. The Ark wallet is solid as fuck. Note that it doesn't really matter if it's unstable just for you btw, it's not going to make your address stop working.

Staking obviously works, check the biz_classic dashboard and check your pending. If you want to pick up your money and go elsewhere go ahead.

well the thing is 67 ark is literally nothing so its expected that i would take you that long to see a payout

>he fell for it
you deluded arkies are too much

>but its still retarded when the wallet is that laggy and you cant make sure its all working without putting in over 500 ARK and waiting a week.
lol what? Ark has the best wallet of any crypto and has been bug free and instant for me and everyone else. Maybe upgrade your pc then kid.

Can someone post the original comfy pepe, the one with out polddit shit?

>I am not mining ARK I am mining monero with my gpu+cpu and about 0.00025 a day plus I mine some smaller stuff. Pretty shit but my pc is on 24/7 anyway.

holy shit no wonder you cant run one of the best wallets in crypto, what a fucking brainlet.

biz_classic faucet [B]roke

Maybe because I am not on windows 10, It is laggy as shit. I didn't even know there was a pending on the person you voted fors dashboard...
The pc is a good one, I am 34.
'mining' and
> I have tried opening it from a clean restart and it's the same. I have to keep it closed or my PC is unusable.
So whatever.

>I didn't even know there was a pending on the person you voted fors dashboard...
Just biz_classic afaik.

Righto, I'll have to try through my browser. The wallet is pissing me off and I can't see anything pending. Why do you have to double click on shit too, is this the 90's. 'Muh security' well that's why I own anti-viruses. This is like the try hard at school. The one that joins every club, takes every after school class and burns out because they attempted too much and burned out. 10/10 for effort but could do better. Hey, if it is really just my wallet that's laggy then fine but I doubt it is. It is still getting updated and new features added.

>Why do you have to double click on shit too, is this the 90's.
You're not using the real wallet are you... Lmao. How do you even fuck that up.

/our guys/ of course, 131/1926

>The wallet is pissing me off and I can't see anything pending. Why do you have to double click on shit too, is this the 90's.
God I'm glad I'm not retarded

this

you might have a virus or have gotten phished cause we are not kidding when we say the wallet is solid.

And I can't find a single element in it that is double clickable. I'm 99% sure he's using a 3rd party.

How fucking stupid can one person be? Literally all you have to do is go to the ARK website.

(why hasn't he posted again)

i have 140 ark, should i vote??

It would take you 30 days to earn back the voting cost at that rate. So, you'd probably still outpace the upcoming reduced voting cost change.

ARK client 1.4.3 off their site.
Maybe it is the fact it is laggy then and not double clicking. It is that bad.

It is the desktop client and its shit.

There should be a 800 ark minimum to post on Veeky Forums. I feel dirty just replying to you. Take a loan or get your dads mastercard you arklet.

Hey, it could be worse Arkies. At least the wallet doesn't eat your money like IOTAs. I give this a 50/50 on if it will succeed in its ambitious plans or die from trying to do so much.

i'm not sure this pic is correct. It makes biz_classic look like the shittiest choice. I'm pretty sure there's not much difference in payout between the 51 delegates, certainly not that huge of a difference.

can someone explain the math behind that pic?

The wallet doesn't show what your pending balance from voting is you retard, how the fuck could your wallet know that?

Seriously if you're trying to FUD ARK you should make a bigger effort to not sound like an idiot when you do it

The only thing I wish i could do in the ark wallet is right click the currency to go backwards so I can easily check USD / BTC.

Calidelegate, but if you have a low wallet you should vote for our guy

Dude, how fucked is your computer that you can't run the best wallet in crypto.

install /g/entoo faggot

I was told to check Biz_classics dashboard, the desktop app may have been able to do that along with the hundred other things it does. I am not trying to FUD ARK, I am considering buying a lot more. Unfortunately, it seems to me that it is a work in progress still and nowhere near finished. Possibly too ambitious as well, especially in a market that has moved on to 3rd gen cryptos.
The desktop 'wallet' is laggy as fuck, it is not FUD if it is true. Perhaps it is only for me but I doubt it due to the reaction I received, one of cult-like devotion. The Reddit forums are the same, you see an almost LINK like cultish following. I have no doubt that this project has the potential but dear god. I don't even know why I use reddit and biz for serious discussion, you are all muppets who wouldn't FUD your own Alt and who only want to see green candles daily or you get all pink wojacky. Deluded LINKies are not even as bad as you ARK lot, they can at least take the red candles, ARK was pink wojack city yesterday. sad.
The fact is that my 'wallet' is laggy and sucks even if yours doesn't.

Considering it runs GTAV on medium/high and fallout on max I would say my pc is not the problem here. As the only explanation I have received is 'you're an idiot' and 'shit PC' then I can either assume it really is only me with this problem or that you are all in a cult or shilling ARK because you want those green candles or there is an upcoming P&D.
not that I really give a shit, the ARK charts clearly show exponential growth in waves so it should end up making a lot of money for me either way. The wallet, for me at least, sucks monkey dick.

The only problem my end that I could think would explain it is that I am still on windows 7 and not windows 10. I doubt that matters though and I cba to check.

that Indian delegate. What's his name?

>Staking your coins when you could make x10 the amount just by buying and selling the obvious as fuck waves

What is scheduled obsolescence?

Nah, literally everything works fine on it except this wallet. I get over 400mh/s mining too so. The wallet desktop app is crap. I am starting to think you are all in a cult or this is all from the new marketing team they are working with. Not one person has been willing to accept that maybe ARK isn't perfect. That's really not going to go well.

That's CPU and my GPU is another 300MH/s

I'm on a dell xps with 1.5gb ram and the desktop wallet works absolutely fine. I am not an ARK fanboy and I absolutely regret not selling for a great gain a few days ago and then riding the bitcoin wave. Your shit is retarded and fucked. The wallet works great.

i havnt won even the lowest jackpot in days, im starting to think they rigged it to pay out even less frequently

Rolls are provably fair. The algorithm to generate rolls is on the faucet page. You can verify each and every roll and there's no way for us to mess with the rolls.

Sharkpool pays the best.

while you're here, can you addres this: thanks

All these calculator aggregation sites are inaccurate.

You can do the math yourself.

yourStack = 140 ark
poolSize = 1529779 ark
share = 0.90
forgedArk = 422

forgedArk * share * yourStack / poolSize = daily share

422 * 0.9 * 140 / 1529779 = 0.03475796 ark a day

I'm not sure why that calculator is saying we're paying 0.01. We have our own calculator: classicdelegate.biz/calculator

>The fact is that my 'wallet' is laggy and sucks even if yours doesn't.
its already been established the wallet is fine for everyone else so the problem is on your end.

this is well known to be the fastest best designed wallet in crypto.