Who is the tallest person in your game world, Veeky Forums?

who is the tallest person in your game world, Veeky Forums?

Tallest thing that's still more or less a person would the Fairy Queen of Summer, who is basically a giant snakeperson. She's probably about the size of Kuma in that picture.

>who is the biggest guy in your game world, Veeky Forums?

That would be Will. He's about 1,9m I think.

Prehensile-neck-man

Don't ask.

Dammit. Wrong nope.gif. Give a feel for the man with an image folder too large to keep straight.

i specifically didnt say that for u

RUA-SELAH, who is slightly taller than reality

go on....

Not much to tell. Reality is contained in and part of his body, so naturally he's slightly taller than it. He also manifests within himself as what would appear to be a titanic set of legs, fading into ether around the waist. His arms extend into the outer realms to guide their motion, his heart powers the celestial machinery, and his head sits in the highest heaven, acting as the throne of the pretender God and complaining loudly

There's a number of candidates, but no-one is sure that Carmen's even dead, and if she is, there'll be no missing her shortly.

Carmen was the BBEG's left hand in my previous campaign, a ridiculously strong roidhead type who sacrificed brain for extra brawn and ended up looking like a fetish object, but fighting like a sentient calamity. She got grown to about 150ft tall by the BBEG's right hand's magic towards the end of the campaign (the straight male/bi/gay female members of the party had to pass a charisma roll to not be distracted by her chest, for comedic purposes), but she was eventually defeated by a Voltron-like desert colossus reanimated by the party's nutty mage.

Giants in One Piece are ridiculous...

No need. I've watched He-Man.

Two KILOMETER CRAB MAN
>but user that's too big what about physics
SNIP SNAPU

Sounds awesome, I like it.

How dead is the inventor of spelunking right now?

Is that Hakuho?

Can spelunking be said to have been invented? Going into a cave to see whats inside has presumably been a frequent activity for as long as humans and caves have existed in close proximity.

yeah thats his kanji

Tallest sentient being:
27" exactly- a perma huge dwarf who drank too much potion of big, and used the domain of getting bigger. Who had gotten cursed with a ring of permanency. Which we decided makes any effect permanent. And then we realized the party was stuck with him.

Largest non sentient

240" by 240" by 240" black pudding

It's living in a lake, because it is the lake. A corrosive poison lake.

>And my players haven't figured out how to clean the lake yet.

I'm in agony waiting for one of them to accidentally activate the black pudding.