How is this okay?

How is this okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

mempool.observer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hope this shit coin crashes soon

Bitcoin is shitcoin

Working as intended

It's more than okay, 10% transfer fees are extremely desirable.
Just look at Bitcoin's parabolic rise!

The higher the fees and the slower the transactions AND the more unprocessed transactions, the more desirable Bitcoin becomes.

What don't you FAGGOTS not understand about STORE OF VALUE?

You're NOT SUPPOSED to use it or make regular transactions. It's SUPPOSED to be hard to use so that people are encouraged to hold long term.

>being retarded enough to use a wallet that does not allow custom fees

Why? I sent 16k USD transaction two days ago and paid 1,5 euro transaction fee. Six confirmations in less than two hours. First one came in 15 minutes.

mempool.observer

Educate yourself

Wrong. Why spread this disinfo?

>two days ago
You sent it right before the difficulty adjustment. The blockchain was running at 140% speed when you sent it. it's at normals speeds now.

Sort of unrelated, but aren't only around 2500 transactions allowed every 10 minutes?

So you're saying that people around here should pay attention and pick their timing carefully?

*It's running at its normal speed now. Just woke up.

Also here is a graph with the unconfirmed tx. You sent your tx just before this shit blew up.

It's definitely not okay to use bitcoin instead of ethereum. Fucking normalfags need to get the fuck out my loli kitty breeding board.

That's almost right. Every 10 minutes 1 mb of transactions get confirmed,
starting with the highest paying ones (highest paying in satoshis per byte of data).
One bitcoin tx is ~500 bytes, depending on the inputs and outputs it can be smaller or larger.
This limit is entirely artifical and set by blockstream to ensure the use of their future second layer systems.

So could you just dump 2000 bitcoins into another account every 10 minutes and stop all other trade?

LOL this just sucks, who in their mind want to use $BTC anyway? Transaction fees way to high, takes days to move from one address to the other. WTF? Roger Ver seems to be right that Bitcoin Cash = Bitcoin.

ShitcoinCash is dead and besides high tx fees encourage people to hold and not sell like a bunch of dumb cucks

Satoshi's vision

Only if you buy the entire block which would be ~$150k right now.

theoretically, if you're willing to loose a shitton of money every time you do it, yes.

Kill your nigger self

still waiting on transaction from 25h ago to go through...

Tell me your satoshi/byte value and i'll tell you when it'll go through.

Then just burn your fucking money and be done with it.

Dumbest tonight, welldone.

>10%
I only pay 0.85%

Fucking glorious in emuland

Hello, the point of currency is that it's liquid. If you can't actually buy something with it then it's fucking worthless. We already have stores of value in precious metals and land. We don't need to invent new ones.