IOTA Trader Discussion

I have been thinking since yesterday where is IOTA going. I'm not a HOLDer, so I'm just gonna post my thinking and please feel free to critique/contribute/discuss.

My thinking: IOTA was on a huge run for the couple of last days and the inevitable dip came, followed by the dip and fear of BTC, which caused even more panic and price drop.

IOTA hit bottom at 21010SAT during the dip of BTC and is slowly on the run ever since then. There was a nice correction yesterday, after BTC regained strength after dip.

We can see it formed nice ABCD pattern yesterday and then dipped again.. it was stagnating until todays morning when Europeans woke up.

It's still regaining strength and BTC fear of dip is also over, which will most likely result in BTC slowly running up its price again, until it will reach critical point in pressumably next week. When BTC will reach critical point is just an assumption.

So during this week I believe IOTA, IF BTC won't scare people off again, will gain momentum and run up again, towards 5$, then 6$, maybe even 10$ and correct back to 8$, if BTC won't fucking things up.

I don't know about IOTAs upcoming news or partnerships, this is just my point of view AS A TRADER.

Please feel free to contribute your own insight and thinking around where IOTA is going. If there are positive news coming, that's even better, but as I said, I'm a trader, not HOLDer.

A note should also be, that everytime BTC dips, people start buying cheaper and the price in satoshis goes up. So right now the price is 4.11 at 28340 sat, because BTC is at 14,5k$.

The moment BTC will be up 16k$, price will be around 4.30$?/IOTA and they will start dumping in satoshis again.

There's a lot of people trying to buy in cheap as soon as BTC falls in price. Cheap = around 4$

Cmon anyone? Bump

December still has a lot of good things comming that will let it fly on the news.

>14th is the meetup at microsoft
>whatever the fuck Q is, it's supposed to be a big deal (don't believe it too much but ok)
>new wallet incomming in the next two weeks
>masternode code public since yesterday which will stabilize the network quite a bit

HODLing is a very safe bet, even if the swings are tempting and predictable

I trade more on fundamental analysis and from what I've seen from the slack channels and info channels, this going to be a big month.

I was able to buy in around 22k sats yesterday when everyone was focusing on BTC. It's my largest holding atm.

Ledger nano support is also being worked on by the community! That always helps. (similar to how Neo got integrated into the ledger)

Ok, nice.

I don't know if you've noticed, but someone is manipulating the price very very hard. Either group, but I think it's some sort of algo trading group.

Everytime BTC dips and IOTAs fiat price dips because of it, there is suddenly a huge buying order to keep the price around 4.10$. Everytime BTC start running up again and IOTAs fiat price start climbing to more than 4.20$-4.25$, there's suddenly a lot of selling down to 4.10$.

I've seen this pattern so many times now that I don't think it's coincidance. It's like someone is trying to slowly, but really, very slowly pump up the price and accumolate.

I just got this feeling while observing what is going on yesterday/today.

Maybe I'm delusional, but I believe in what I'm seeing. That's why I want to discuss the happening that is going own since yesterday.

Anyone got any more info on what's going on? Is my assumption correct? If not, why not?

You can't just "trade", that makes no sense especially when there are big events and a big unknown (the Q the devs said would be the most massive news).
It'll be related to this, not just charts acting like robots.

Also btc itself will influence it a lot, and futures open in 2 days so expect massive volatility.
Your point of view is just some guy looking at a roulette and expecting red because there was a lot of black recently.

yeah they're manipulating the shit out of it. You could really see it at the breakoff 5.5 where a single sell order nuked the price down to 4.9.

In regards to the buy/sell walls, they've been doing that since 1.30

Who?

judged soley on when they appear it must be the chinese or koreans.

No way to tell though

Furthermore, if my correction is correct, I guess I can assume that:

1.) Something bis is going on. Since the bottom of the dip, the people that sold the first time ATH are accumulating again. They will accumulate for next few days and try to keep the price down as much as possible. They know there is too much volume in and they will buy as much as they can, as cheap as they can. Once the rumors will began, they will start to pump it up even more and then stop at certain point, to let the people and momentum do they work for them and dump onto those people. Basically they will sell the news.

2.) They are keeping the price down until BTC will go onto run again and pump the price slowly along the way.

>1.) Something bis is going on. Since the bottom of the dip, the people that sold the first time ATH are accumulating again. They will accumulate for next few days and try to keep the price down as much as possible. They know there is too much volume in and they will buy as much as they can, as cheap as they can. Once the rumors will began, they will start to pump it up even more and then stop at certain point, to let the people and momentum do they work for them and dump onto those people. Basically they will sell the news.
basically what they did with the 2-5.5 run, yes

It's also funny to see how they buy a lot at 4.10$ up to 4.20$ and then start selling at 4.05$ to cause panic and rebuy at around 4$ cheaper.

This is going on all the time, I assume this is their tactic of accumulating. Wonder how much brain power went into this algo lol to do such a thing profitable.

I'm just happy, because this is making me safe to say that we are at the bottom of the price right now, since the dip. It's only going up from here I guess, given all the thought I gave into this.

Thanks for correcting me, I missed the 80c to 5$ run and have no idea what went down.

Was holding something long term, but realized it won't move for another month until certain stuff happens that will cause that long term to blow up.

Now I won't miss this again.

you're pretty spot on with your assumptions I think, or at least I'd agree to most of it. It's not like they're trying to conceal it though lol

We're gonna make it

There were no news though.

it was cnbc, forbed and the times selling old news to normies along with proper manipulation

No, I'm not looking at a roulette expecting things to unfold. I'm looking at pattern and what is going on in Trade History and what went on since yesterday.

If you would follow it, you could notice these patterns and make an assumption of what is going on. So since my logic of what is going on makes sense, I can assume that certain things will unfold.

The only big variable here is what will happen with BTC. All of the other things that I said make sense if you connect them. Or do you think these groups are buying down walls at 4.20$ and then selling into 4.05$ to make a loss?

Please, I don't need pajeet logic here that doesn't understand Economic Psychology and make some clear assumption looking at what's happening with BTC and how it influences the prices, what happened to IOTA and the fact that it came out of dip, has the most volume still, etc..

It's like your world consists of one variable called 'trading stocks equals gambling'.

There's no "them", it's a big fucking huge market with millions of people. Volume was several billions for days, it made many exchanges crash.

It's just a big FOMO on a coin that had major news, then of course after x20 in 2 weeks some people are going to take profit.

Also the ICO was a bit below 1 million $.
At the current cap it's a profit of 2000x your investment, that's 200'000%.
Anyone that put let's say 5k has more power to make the price crash than your group of bank and media backed jew whales.

You can't decide the mood in korea, some shit happen, so buzz, some fomo and everything is fucked.

You do realize most people took profits months ago already that came in early and other did now when it went up to 5$?

If you say someone is not manipulating the price and can't because of volume and the fact that there is too much liquidity, then you are wrong. There in fact are people manipulating with it and you could of seen that 50 times already if you were following what's going on.

I followed a lot.
Trading is not gambling when there's a clear trend and real life events to back the movement.
I made 300% on iota and sold when you could cleary tell volume was dying and the hype slowing down.
Even Binance who's low on volume had walls of 20+ btc smashed every minute, you'd need more than 2000btc to try to manipulate the price on bitfinex, and that would be a really huge risk.

Right now it's pure gambling, there's no trend, market in not decided.

I believe you are wrong and once americans wake up IOTA will get even more momentum.

15btc wall about fo fall

Good TA. I sold at $5.50 and rebought at $3.15 when I saw support establishing. I think that the slow climb up for the past 12 hours, breaking some key resistances, proves bullish. BTC is the wildcard here, but barring normal movement, I think this is going to about $8 EOY.

Just look at this shit, the second BTC dropped and price was 4.10$, they started buying into wall. Now it's 4.18$ and they ofc started selling again.. but it seems they are going for that wall.

Again watch the price, constant dumping in SAT, but 4.10$ IOTA fiat price while BTC goes up.

Now tell me how nobody is controlling IOTAs price, please, I'd love to hear explanation.