Coin recommendations with marketcap less than 30mill? Thoughts on LEND, VEE, ITNS?

Coin recommendations with marketcap less than 30mill? Thoughts on LEND, VEE, ITNS?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cmr4Fkd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blockmason no need to thank me user

Any others?

I can recommend LEND, today it will be on hitbtc and soon on binance....so pick up some of them they are quite cheap now!

link is your best bet

over 30M but doesn't matter

ebitcoin, new parternships and exchanges incoming

lol shitcoin

Obsidian and Blockcat. Both expecting big updates this month so it's an easy short term profit.
I'd then move into funfair for Q1 2018 as they will start their BETA.

Do your own research of course but these are good points for you to start looking into them.

iota competitor, 70 mil market cap, better tech than iota and a working wallet, this coin has the potential to be the next ANS. holding 220k and rich in approx 6 month

Genesis Vision.

VRC, dev giving AMA today.

Genesis vision dude, it's insane. Connections everywhere. Today charlie shrem appears in the bbc speaking a bit about gvt

but also DENT is great....they have a partnership with AT&T and app release on 18th Dec

LEND or VEE?

Genesis Vision is going to go fucking off the rails very soon. Better get on board.

Have a look here mate
discord.gg/cmr4Fkd

PBL

LEND!!!

DNA has an actual use case in the real world, paying B2B customers, and product launch before Christmas.

Market cap $9m

I bought some VEE on EtherDelta... You guys should look into it.

Blocktix will moon hard as shit for the next month at least. Market cap is a tad over 30m.

Delete this, not even joking.

Don't let biz taint my beautiful coin.

Thank you! buying a little of this too