Goblins

That's it! That explains everything! If only we had known this sooner!

Other urls found in this thread:

goblinscomic.org/06242016-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kore blimey!

>The demon actually looks pretty cool
>Everything else is the same old SAD shit

We had this thread at least twice already.

I like the parasite design. Thunt usually draws like shit, but somehow knows how to doodle spooky and disturbing stuff.

par for the course with this shitshow. He has some neat dungeon and monster designs, but everything else is melty garbage.

I dunno, seems like thunt is improving, albeit slightly

>holy exposition batman!

But I must admit - I understand the motion oging on in the panels, even with the side of the foot changing between panel five and six.

Kill yourself, Thunt.

It's the same shit, it still looks like shit, and stop posting your shit comic here.

Hey, it's eternally triggered bitch user. The D&D threads are somewhere else.

Cute, but seriously, it still looks like crap, and take it to /co/. It's embarrassing for you to think this garbage needs to be posted here every time you update.

I don't know what's more surprising. That that comic is still going, or that anyone is still reading it.

It's that people are still posting it here.

Remember guys, requiring proof that someone is in need before you rush to their aid is evil.

Why are people reading this? I could make a better comic than this.

Source.

goblinscomic.org/06242016-2/
To be a good guy, you have to be an indecisive cuck doormat. Thank Dawkins the resident nu-male feminist laid it out for us.

Please do so.

Already started. Fuck me, if this guy can get internet famous making this drek, so can I. No more excuses for me.

Make sure you keep us posted.

>Good will help others, but requires proof before fighting.

>Evil will fight freely, but requires proof before offering aid

Yeah, you're just being a faggot.

I seriously doubt I'll be done before this thread is gone.

Make a new thread.

Wouldn't that be advertising, and against one of the rules people actually care about?

Yeah monsters are about the only thing he can do well. Mr. Fingers is objectively the best thing to come out of this comic.

don't use "triggered" like it has any value or worth, you're making the word stronger in the minds of people who read you and take seriously the injury to that one user. It's not a fair trade, you're actually making the world a worse place.

I don't care about your current discussion, this is not to make you angry or whatever, just so that we try and maybe prevent fucking fascism from gaining hold.

If you're going to have intrinsic good and evil alignments this is a pretty good heuristic for it.
I like that it denotes a lot of anti-hero archetypes as evil because that's totally what they are.

Someone is triggered

That works for fighting, but not always for help.
Discretion is and always has been important to prevent exploitation of generosity or overexpenditure of resources.
That's just common sense, and ignoring it to satisfy the drive to help others is how people tend to associate goodness with stupidity- the hero is too 'good-hearted' for his own good and the good of others.

Maybe you just feel that way because you're evil.

I thought he was talking about, like, "first instinct" or something like that. A good person has become inherently willing to help, while an evil person is inherently selfish. A good person has come to inherently respect the wellbeing of other while and evil one inherently seeks to cause harm. Deliberation and action after that can differ, but the immediate response is the same. Then again, it's Thunt. He never has this shit thought out as much as I want him to. When I saw evil psion Minmax building that giant purple imaginary machine in the Maze of Many, I first assumed he was, like, constructing a proof that the pocket dimension they were in was internally inconsistent and untenable. Turns out he could just make whatever physical materials he needed to design whatever device he needed to do literally any dumb thing he wanted, ex nihilo. It was dumb and I was disappointed. I can say one thing. Thunt has taught me that webcomic artists are all stupid illiterate basic bitches with the delusion that people care about their shallow and ill-conceived daydreams until proven otherwise. If only I had known this before reading IMSAD.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

one cares.

just post the thing when it's started

Just jump on the Veeky Forums IRC or discord or whatever and shill it there. Someone else will make a coolio thread for you if it's worthy.

Why's everything covered in silly string?

Fair enough.

I know everyone likes to shit on Thunt, but that demon design is on point. It would look fucking amazing if the art was better.

I think the key word is "fighting"

Welcome to D&D alignment. That's how it works since Good and Evil are physical forces.

>That's how it works

No it isn't.

Making the world a worse place... by encouraging people to acknowledge obvious facts that you want to censor? Making the world "fascist"... through the concept that people exist, because apparently that's an evil thoughtcrime?

>The demon gunk is spilling out into the gutters.

I like it.

This comic is so sad even the fucking background is crying now.

I wish someone who wasn't this guy had designed his weird demonic shit instead. His designs are fucking great and I want to steal many of them for better projects, but that would require reading Goblins and pls no.

Just flip through them

>those panels' edges getting bloodier and bloodier
Those small things.