SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy dips, you fuckwit

IT'S HAPPENING! QUICK, UNLOAD ALL YOUR BITCOIN INTO THE BUNKER!
1MrV1EzVTApfH1VXVLwt5LNVHDcbPWWJsA

Yeah man right now taking my credit card to buy this diperino and patiently wait 5 days!
Yeah no

This isn't a "dip", it's the beginning of the crash.

It's a minor correction.

If it were confirmed the beginning of a crash, it would have already crashed

Hey shitcoiners, guess which real currency didn't lose 20% of it's value overnight?

wooo lets hit 13k!!

PANIC

IOTA

what value lmao

Watch out below.

>Sold at ATH

It's on the way

god fucking damnit I wish my coinbase deposit would fucking profit so I can buy more REEEEEEE, congrats to those who buy the dip

Delusional

All you BTC fans remind me of when NEO mooned

I hope it fucking crashes

Nah m8, we're getting close but it still has to go up to 25k first

It's crashing because I bought at 16806.
I control the market.
There's a reason why I lost 16k dollars in 4 months even though Bitcoin went 5x.

bitfinex is spazzing out.

LOL - blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

>tfw I had $2000 to invest 5.5 years ago and knew about bitcoin back then
>tfw bought a treadmill instead
>tfw would be a multimillionaire right now
>tfw salty over all the success bitcoin has brought others
>tfw happy that it's crashing into shit

heheheh.... oh when the normies realize that they can't buy dips with btc, this shit will plummet.

>Bitcoin rallies
>Bitcoin falls 30%
>Bitcoin rallies again
>Bitcoin falls 30%
>Again and again
I've been expecting Bitcoin to crash so many times now that I've lost count. It wouldn't surprise me if we see a new ath rally in a week or two.

Judging your post you would have cashed out at the first 2x and wouldn't be any wiser.

THE JEWS KNOW!
THEY'RE SHUTTING IT DOWN!

The reason is that you're retarded.

everyone calm down and hold
autists

Stop loss $66 hit $61

I need a cold shower.

Yeah hold. LOL

You rack of disciprine

It's already going back up you big baby.

yep, we found reddit.
sell high and buy the dips.
hows that for advice, fucking brainlet.

Send ;)

I love you too

LOL dubs recked it.

BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH BUY ETH

man biz is so funny

congrats to those who bought the dip. fuck you coinbase for not letting me have my moneys until next week

you think you would have held on this long? lmao theres no way.

Whatever, I'm salty regardless. No one should get rich just from currency fluctuations. Wealth should come from merit.

Wealth should come from selling Chinese counterfeit sneakers to underage African American drug dealers in the hood.

There's merit in being able to recognize the value of a new technology.

I legitimately hope that crypto replaces all other forms of currency—it doesn't necessarily need to be btc. I hope the banks become a nightmare we all woke up from: a horror story we tell our kids or grandchildren.
There's merit in that.

ARK