Heh you are all fucked

This is the front page of The Times today.
Also, a city banker reports his taxi driver recommended BTC, he'd just taken out a loan to buy some more.

Other urls found in this thread:

forexlive.com/news/!/bitcoin-price-discovery-is-becoming-a-big-problem-20171207
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlN2nel5HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is it with the news and quoting taxi drivers secondhand?

>he'd just taken out a loan to buy some more.

This makes me want to kill people.

Bitcoin will die. Digits confirm.

The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

brutal!

Well, taxiguy probably wants to kill himself right now if that's any help.

it just has to and per design will. Eventually fees will dominate it and then it'll fade

Jokes on them and you my friend, I'm all in altcoins right now!

I had 15 of these fucking buttcoins a couple of months ago, FIFTEENNNN. i got too greedy and fell for the "solid alts" meme.
i'm missing out on one of the greatest bubbles ever created by mankind. i could've sold fucking worthless "digital gold" to a bunch of schmucks taking out loans just to fund my retirement. but NO, i had to fell for the fucking ALT MEME.

IT WAS ON THE SAME SPOT ON THE FRONT PAGE FOR GOD'S SAKE
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

‘It will crash’ Veeky Forums shitcoin experts say

Wow just wow. The whole Daffodil Insanity 6.2 meme might be real.

Well my dude, on the bright side, this time we will see a bubble but not because of a black swan lake mtgox driving the prices up, but a real bubble, of normal people who will invest a bunch, get burned, and then forget about it
(Until the next big pump of course, when they fomo again)

>Also, a city banker reports his taxi driver recommended BTC
nice, just sold 100k.

They meant that they put big news on the middle of the front page.

How is this even relevant?

SHITCOIN IS A GOV. SCAM DESIGNED TO DESTROY PUBLIC WEALTH!!!!!
CANT CASH OUT!!! IT WAS MADE SO YOU CANT CASH OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

read the genesis block of bitcoin you unwashed pleb

Ethereum has rendered bitcoin obsolete. Bankers shill obsolete bitcoin to taxi drivers while accumulating the future one world currency.

>a city banker reports his taxi driver recommended BTC, he'd just taken out a loan to buy some more
2017 version of the Shoeshine boy
some people will lose a lot of money in a dip when they panic, but every Veeky Forumsboy has gone through this before and learned the lesson already.

Nice just hacked 100k

The taxi driver was shilling bitcoin to the banker.
One of the problems with tops is that nobody knows the price, which is what happened yesterday.
forexlive.com/news/!/bitcoin-price-discovery-is-becoming-a-big-problem-20171207

i mean if people bank run bitfinex the tether scam may come to light. so we are not out of black swan territory yet....

>its a bubble
says increasing nervous alt coin dude.

We'll likely never be I think, there's always something, that's the nature of black swans. If crypto becomes as slow and steady as the stock market, we may just be worrying about the economy as a whole

true, I guess its possible that black swans can have black swans too. lol

Finally. BTC will thus rise violently for a month and then be kill for years. Yet due to the nature of crypto, it will not recover. Instead something better will take its place. Something not centralized, not mining-based (thus low cost to help the network) and efficient in terms of tx/sec. This will be very healty for the crypto market.

What the fuck! This commie pope has got to go!

Add it to the other 200+ Bitcoin obituaries (it gets boring after a while)
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

youtube.com/watch?v=-hlN2nel5HI

NOT THIS TIME

tell me when the queen is buying bitcoins

>funding your retirement with 300k

>but every Veeky Forumsboy has gone through this before and learned the lesson already
Good point, we're seeing crash/recovery cycles like every week. BTC would have to fall to like $1k to really get Veeky Forums worried, except in that situation most of us would be jizzing our pants buying the dip with every red cent we could get our hands on.

>BTC would have to fall to like $1k to really get Veeky Forums worried
good thing it dropped 3k and not 1k

in case of a real crash which will happen pretty soon. crypto is fucking done.

screencap this

>Also, a city banker reports his taxi driver recommended BTC, he'd just taken out a loan to buy some more.
Wait where is this? Link.

>can't read properly
>posts black guy
Come on, man.

I think the whole point of BTC is to dump it when the bankers and high net individuals buy in. Bitcoin started with plebs in opposition to stocks who start with high net individuals. So it safe to assume the exit will happen the other way around aswell?

Looks like a further buy signal to me. BTFD btw.