Codex Deathwatch Digital Version Request

Hey, just wondering if anyone had a download link or torrent to a pdf, epub, or mobi of the new Codex Deathwatch?

I asked earlier today and yesterday. Both here in tg and wsr. nothing yet.

Learn to search the archives

Real helpful there user. I'm looking to see if the codex was finally released, not if other people in the past asked for the same thing.

Poor Fags-- the thread

We need moh money foh dem codexes

Rather spend money on minis than on codexes you fuckwit.

Look you have no excuse. The rules have been leaked and it's in the 40K general OP.

So what do you want?

Here you go.

I suggest you search archive and 40k general in future.

Didn't see that, but at least someone was helpful and actually posted the codex. Now all we need is the epub or mobi so it's actually in focus.

Still not seeing it in 40K general or the collected folder links posted there. This worked better.

Im not sure why would anyone add bikers to a unit that moves 6'', you add nothing as the bikers wont make the unit T5 as they are not the majority and it gimps the speed of bikes which is why you get them in the first place.. They could've at least made a formation of Vanguard+Bikes.

Really?

>search the archives
Clear as day user, seek help

I got help you silly faggot, I posted a request thread.

You give the whole squad hit and run, that's all I can think of

are deathawtch lists now better than every other SM list. I sorat feel that's the point of this release

is...is that the real cover?

could use the ice oger aos armybook also. epub3 thanks

Yo niggaz,
quick question for y'all: just what is this new death masque boxed set?
No honestly it's a real question.
>Is it a seperate new mini game (like deathwatch overkill) ?
>is it commando kill team missions brought up to date for the latest 40k?
>or is it quite simple the transition of 40k to age of sigmar in space?

It's just a micro campaign, no new rules for 40k itself. Not a mini game, more like a two player starter

Not at all.
It's fucking great for ZM games, tho, I'd love to run it against nids for rollicking times.
However, they are just too damn small a force to be better than SM. They are an excellent add on, and can go far in shoring up weakness or adding custom punch, but realize that what makes SM good these days is the combination of grav spam and the handful of busted formations, not small units of elite MEQ/TEQ.
To wit, DW have what SM players prior to this edition have wanted for years: more open access to terminator squad gear and better close ranged shooty that wasn't overpriced plasma or melta.

Has anyone posted the complete codex yet?
Thank you

thx m8, may your dice roll 6's at the right moment!

Honestly, DW is fairly poorly thought out. I mean, the ideas are great, but it's not realized well at all.
Multiple units lack a whole lot of options they should have; vanguard with mandatory jump packs, shit-all for bikes and terminator captains, severly reduced options for dreads, 'Techpriest Dominus'-syndrome on the watch master, you take your pick.
In the same vein, Killteams produce more counterproductive effects than anything else. Slowed bikes and/or vanguards, footslogging termies, whatever.
On the other end of the spectrum, vets with ten gravguns in a pod. That's also stupid.