Warhammer 40k general

Let's hope people don't respond to /pol/ bait edition

>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s) (Updated 8/11/18)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V8.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics#Advanced_Notes
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics#Advanced_Notes_2
radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/the-magazine/into-the-grim-darkness?rq=40k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stupid rule question :

In the Angel of Death supplement there are formations that specify that you can field one Contemptor Dreadnought.

Can I field a Contemptor Deadnought from IA2 or am I confined to the options that are listed on the Contemptor's datasheet from the supplement.

Since it got swallowed in the mix of doomsaying and /pol/fighting, I did some updates to the "General" tactica on 1d4chan, and was wondering people's thoughts. I haven't kept up 100% with the draft FAQs so certain things I may end up missing out on too.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics#Advanced_Notes -Updated notes for Shooting

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics#Advanced_Notes_2 -Updated notes for Assault

>people actually think Warhammer 40k is a white supremacists/reverse SJW wet dream

I played Orks in 5th edition.
I had to leave my FLGS shortly before the release of 6e.
I trade my (foolishly) traded probab;y 5500 points of orks for some cash money, and bought into CSM because CSM were about to be released, and I love the look of Thousand Sons.
I played a few 1000-1500 point games of thousand sons and got absolutely fucking devastated by anything not in power armor. I absolutely fucking devastated Spess Mehrans.
I haven't played in probably 4 years?
I heard they overhauled alliances and they are way more open. Are 40k Demons good? Could I run say 2 or 3 squads of Thousand Sons with a shit ton of Tzeentch Demons and not get tabled? I don't care about winning tournaments but is the game, in mid August 2016, worth investing a little bit into for a player primarily focused on Thousand Sons. What have the new codices and edition(s?) done for Chaos Space Marines and the game in general.

tl;dr: I fucking love Thousand Sons. I could reinvest in the hobby for probably pretty cheap. What has happened to the game in the 4 or 5 years of my absence?

Well daemons are great in the psychic powers especially if you are using tzeentch as the ally. I'd say go for it

P.s Daemon player myself

You are confined to the angel of death contemptor.

fuckin dope. Tonight is the store I'm close to's tabletop night I might take my shit in and see whats what.

What edition they up to? 7? Im assuming my codex is still Up to date but I'd need Daemons?

Yup it's 7th now. What Ed chaos Marines book you have? Is it hard cover

>Are 40k Demons good?
Tzeetch daemons with summoning are very powerful, but can be extremely annoying to play with or against because they take a massive amount of time in the psykic phase.

Nurgle daemons are just solidly good, especially with the new formation. They do get weaker as point values increase as the higher point values means that more armies can include more options to address high cover saves and FMCs, and higher point nurgle daemons doesn't really open up new options, just fills them out more.

Khorne demons aren't that good, unless you run them as Khorne demonkin. Then they are much more resilient and able to last into the late game when you'd have your units up in the enemy's face.

Haven't played against slaanesh demons so I can't tell you that.

>Yup it's 7th now. What Ed chaos Marines book you have? Is it hard cover
It is. Im assuming its the newest one.

>Tzeetch daemons with summoning are very powerful, but can be extremely annoying to play with or against because they take a massive amount of time in the psykic phase.

My opinion of 40k is that the rules are shit and I just want to field fun models as efficiently as possible. So if Tzeentch Daemons are even remotely playable I would play them.

>My opinion of 40k is that the rules are shit and I just want to field fun models as efficiently as possible.
very fair. My point wasn't even so much about power, just a warning about time.

So don't bring this to a game where there are tight time constraints, and have things to make the summoning go a bit quicker. Notecards you can stick next to the units are nice, or if you are willing to multiple copies of the psykic power cards so you can quickly look up who has what and what the powers do.

I did a summon list b4 took 6 hours for a 1850 game..

But daemons are as tg would say are *FUN

Im building a WW1 trench warfareish Ork army for shits and giggles to play with my buddies and so far it has a decent amount of conversions already. I'm looking to add some big gunz for fire support my boys but the GW models are around $40 a model in Canada and I'm not really too keen on dropping 2 bills to get my 5 kannons, or lobbas. Anyone know of any other game system or source for cannon models that would fill that role? I've got more then enough grots around to act as the crew/meatshield so not worried about that.

TL;DR I need some cannon models, Geedubs too expensive, anyone know of any other good ones?

So I just bought some Ruststalkers for my admech and was wondering which was better ChordClaw/Razor or double Blades?

Being honest, it's very hyper-masculine which could be interpreted as "Anti-SJW." Like, how many named women are there as major recurring characters compared to men? Then there's the fact that the only important faction of humans, Marines--you know it's true--, are made up of ridiculously exaggerated parodies of men.

If there were a psyker corps it wouldn't really make sense for them to not be slightly more egalitarian in terms of gender ratio considering, insofar as I know, psyker powers aren't sex-segregated or affected by it overly much.

It's understandable why this is the case, considering it's appeal to twelve year old boys is the hyper-masculinity, and this demand fuels GWs future marketing but there is an argument regardless.

So as I'm browsing my codex

Looking like I have a sorceror, so thats like 100 points
2 squads of 9 1ksons, (150+4*23+35pt Rhino)*2 = 554, round to 600 wth upgrades on Rhino
I have a counts-as Forge or Mauler fiend that is actually pic related and sexy AF, so thats 200 more if I take 3 ectoplasma cannons.

I have like 900 points in 2 units of 9, a sorceror and a heavy support. I dont have a demon codex handy but I probably could poach the rest of my points from there, eh?

I see no pic, or was that the joke?

>I have a counts-as Forge or Mauler fiend that is actually pic related
pic related

Lads, I'm being bullied into buying Death Masque for the Death Watch.

So my opponents, two of them, will just be Harlequins.

How will be the best way to deal with them? As I understand their holofields are not cover saves but 5++

Any advice would be welcome.

(apparently, stay the fuck out of combat)

(I asked this yesterday or the day before but I lost my internet connection)

>Like, how many named women are there as major recurring characters compared to men?
Eisenhorn had important female acolytes, Ciaphas Cain novels have several important recurring female characters. The Dark Heresy Trilogy (which I am still mad never got finished) had a near even mix of female and male characters.

Gaunt's Ghosts added in female characters after a bit.

Outside of pure Space Marine novels, female characters are pretty common.

Now the models are another issue. As you pointed out, there isn't a good explaination for why stuff like the psyker models have no female options, and the same for quite few guard units.

>How will be the best way to deal with them? As I understand their holofields are not cover saves but 5++
lots of shooting, strength isn't that important as you're going against t3, with a few t4, and AV10. So lots of S4-6 shooting.

>As I understand their holofields are not cover saves but 5++
correct. Their vehicles and bikes can jink, but they have a free upgrade that gives them a 4++ save for one turn, so Ignores cover doesn't matter.

>stay the fuck out of combat
pretty much, They are super fragile, so if you survive you'll kill some things back. But they hit first, hit hard, and can hit and run. Flamers for the overwatch are good though.

They also have literally no options for skyfire, and limited anti-vehicle options, so those flier transports will fuck them up.

But mainly, shoot them with weight of fire. Don't worry about terrain and cover, because it basically doesn't matter to them.

Hello Veeky Forums, I finally decided to start playing 40k since I kinda come to terms with newcrons, and I need your advice.

I want to play as (primarily) infantry necron army, mostly for fun but not complete clusterfuck in tactical sense, and I have 28 warriors with scarabs from old battleforce and lord and so:
1) Is it possible to play Lord as himself and just but more stuff for him or should I just proxy him as Overlord?
2) What to buy next? I asked in the shop/club I buy my stuff and was assured that Immortals are always good, which seams to be true after looking a little at 1d4 page, and theoretically I would have been done with this, since I'd want start with a little battles but there's sale going until end of the summer so I would like to buy something for the future.
And so, Deathmarks yay or nay? Are they useful, need big skill to effectively use?
Do I need melee? Because from what I read Praetorians are only useful in some situations and entry on 1d4 about Lychguard seams confusing: are they only good as bodyguards to overlord? Or they can be used without him in regiment? I heard that Flayed Ones aren't so useless as in 5th ed but their models are still ugly so I wouldn't consider them unless they are essential now.
3)If I later to try play with some vehicles/artillery/monster which one I should consider?

Are there female Commissars? I know that generally regiments are gender-segregated outside extenuating circumstances (like Cain's Valhallan dudes and dudettes) or cultural differences.

What would be the best options to take for an Armoured Task Force in your opinion ?

For those who don't know, an AMT is composed of 3 squadrons of Wirlwinds, Vindicators and/or Predators.

I was thinking going for one of each but maybe there is a better way.

Also, since the 3 Vindicators squadron benefit seems a bit broken I won't feild it. I like the 3 Wirlwinds one tho.

There was a female commissar miniature, so yes?
Then again, Commissar fluff was revised recently, so it might just be a boy's club now.

1) You can play him as a simple Lord but you would do better as just proxying him

2) Immortals are awesome, take at least one unit. Other great buys : Wraiths for your melee option, Night Scythes for your AA and Ghost Arks to provide even more survivability to your Warriors.

3) As I said, Ghost Arks and Flying Croissants all the way

If you ever want to be competitive, take a look at the Necron Decurion.

Not if they have the same name? Why do you think it is limited to the AoD Contemptor?

It's nice, nothing new for veterans but it might be useful for newbies and the less tactically inclined. Good work user.

The Predator squad bonus is great against super heavies and such
The Whirlwind one is a loss really good and more versatile than Predators
the Vindicator one is kinda bad considering no smart opponent is letting all three Vindicator within deathbomb range

Alright 40k general, with the impending release of 8th edition and AoE :^) GW has choosen you to add a maximum of two completely new units (no variants of an existing unit, like a new pattern of termie armour) to your favorite army that fills a battlefield role the army is lacking in (think centurions addition to C:SM in this edition). It can be absolutely anything, with the only conditions being that you have to give an excuse for why it hasn't been included up unitl this edition, and the reason can't be "the plot's moving forward and the faction invented this because end times"
What do you add to what codex, what does it look like, and what's the fluff behind it?
here's to hoping we can have some better, more interesting and more on topic discussed than last thread

So I take that as Deathamrks aren't that useful and Lychguard is only good as Overlord's buddies? Well Wraiths looks nice and I may even paint them so I consider them. Ghost Ark looks really derp though Seriously, it was one of my biggest problems with new models, it looks so goody with warriors hanging on it, especially since teleportation is kinda Necron shtick, very sad I don't have enough skill to convert it to its early concept art

But thanks.
Also, Tesla or Gauss? Even if I buy two boxes I still plan to play first with just one regiment

That's just GW being to greedy to spent on more diverse models. Since you're right and at least IG and both of Eldar could have female models. It's same reason why you can only play as Cadians and offshoots or even more overpriced Krigians, unless you're good at conversion.

I have about enought points to spare to take 3 Wirlwinds and two more tanks.

Should I go for :
>one of each Vindicator and Predator
>two Predators
>two Vindicators
>More Wirlwinds

Scions

>Hellrifle Snipers
>take hellrifle from inquisition (36" S6 AP 3 Heavy 1)
>two man units, shooter and spotter
>as long as spotter is alive, shooter gets BS 5 and ignores cover
>different "ammo types/charge packs/whatever," maybe one use only
>anti-materiel: S10 AP 6
>overcharge/focused beam/etc: S3 or 4 maybe, AP 1 Gets Hot
>camo cloaks

>Close Infiltration Team
>start with bolt/hotshotlas pistols and CCW, can buy Deathwatch shotguns with special ammo
>special camo cloaks/devices for +2 cover
>Infiltrate + Scout instead of Deep Strike

Also, give them the Solar Auxilia WS 4 Power Axe dudes as elites cause those dudes are dope as fuck.

Lychguards and Dathmarks are fine but more thuned for casual lists. Wraiths are awesome : extremly resilient (especially with a kanoptek harvest formation) and they hit pretty hard while being on the cheap.

Too bad you don't like Ghost Arks because they do a fantastic job at screwing with your opponent on the table. Still consider to take Night Scythes for your Imos.

And take Gauss, it's overall better unless you are facing other 'crons.

Does the cadian artillery formation allow my vox casters in chimaera's to target units for twin linked?

Also, no I don't plan to play big, mostly fun, I just want to be able to do something other then watch pretty but useless models die.

CSM :
>Cerberus Armored Vehicle

AV 12/10/10, 3HP, Tank, 12 transport capacity, Assault Vehicle, Heavy Falmer, 50pts.
This would enable units like Berzerkers and push CSMs to be a more CC oriented army.

Necron Infantry is great, whether transported by Ghost Arks or just moving on foot. Remember to take min size units to avoid losing large units after a failed morale test. Leadership 10 is usually pretty nice, but your unit runs on average after losing by 4 in close combat, which inevitably leads to you comparing your D6+2 to your opponent's D6+4 or more and probably losing, so when you do make sure you are losing 1-4 instead of 10+ models.
>1)
Overlords are the best option if you want your lord to be choppy, if you want him shooty/hidy you might as well go with the budget version.Decurion formations require an Overlord and no Lords though.
>2) Immortals are good, not quite as good as the Jetbikes though, stick to gauss whether you do bikes or immortals though. I used to swear by Deathmarks but I've recently had a falling out with them. Not being able to depend on having your unit from turn 1-7 but instead having to roll for it starting turn 2 is a major downer, on top of that scattering can fuck you up big time if you play with a proper amount of terrain. Their worth mostly depend on how much terrain you play with I would say. You don't need melee, most melee units suck and the ones that don't you can't touch anyway. Necrons are actually pretty hefty in CC and can beat most other factions semi-competent melee units, your only problem are deathstars, but again, you can't do anything against those anyways. Our melee units should be used offensively not defensively. Praetorians and Lychguard are both pretty good.
>3)
If you decide to take a C'tan remember to take the item that increases their T to 8, otherwise they are beyond horseshit. The Deceiver sucks the most balls, the Nightbringer sucks the least balls.
Ghost Arks are good, the rest are meh or bad. This is not a vehicle edition. Night Scythes in particular should be pointed out, they are bad. They used to be good, don't get editions mixed up, they were nerfed to hell and back since the last codex

What's the sweetest part about your army?

I think Cain might be a bad example for "muh progressive" I am pretty sure he fucks half of the main women characters

I think the Necron roster is fairly nice, with the exception of super-heavies. I would add a couple of 1500+ pt models to our arsenal. A miniature sun and a huge pyramid that sucks out peoples souls and feed them to nearby C'tan. The reason they haven't been included is because the Necrons have so far felt it beneath themselves to use these ancient weapons of war, but the Silent King demands they be taken in use to stop the Tyranid menace.

For lower point battles (750-1250) am I better off having more bodies on the field or should I be bringing more specialized and expensive units?

I am play Necrons, having just started almost three months ago, against my friends' Ultra Marine and Imperial Guard.

Besides an overlord, a warrior and three more tomb blades I am putting my whole force on the table so I would like to know where to go from here:

HQ:
Cryptek (80pts) w/ The Solar Staff

Troops:
10 Warriors (235pts) in a Ghost Ark
19 Warriors (247pts)

Elite:
Triarch Stalker (125pts) w/ Heat Ray

Fast Attack:
3 Tomb Blades (60pts) w/ Nebuloscopes

747/750

I will be building in steps of 250, both my friends already have sizeable armies between two and three thousand points.

give this man a tempestus platoon!

Because it's clearly how it is supposed to work. Unit from codex A goes in formation from codex A, besides which FW stuff can specifically only be taken in FOC slots (Or unbound if you're a shit)

Predators
the other elements of your list probably add enough s4/5 shots to make more Whirlwinds not helpful

Hey, what's all the vehicles based off of the chimera? I feel that these Russian models would fit best as a chimera.

Is that typo in tuned or some English slang I'm not aware of?

Anyway, I think I'll get Deathmarks, if only to have some fun. Still not sure who'd be better, Wraiths or Lychguard but at least melee isn't really a problem, it seams.

I probably get Ghost Ark someday, bou only when I can convert it for my taste. And while Night Scythes looks nice I didn't considered fliers anyway, so that's not a lose.

[spoilers]Probably wouldn't get C'tan since they bring butthu I mean bad memories[/spoilers]

Thanks!

Also, should I read anything on new lore or latest codex is enough?

Am I allowed to take two Deff Kannons for Buzzgob's Stompa, for 150pt?

Will your opponent even know or care enough?

dat's kunnin'

why ever would you not be able to?

radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/the-magazine/into-the-grim-darkness?rq=40k

>mfw i never got those tomb kings or bretonnia models i always wanted but never got due to having a backlog

I suppose you might even be able to do it now. Take Inquisitor with Hellrifle and a Psyker level for prescience. Bring Tellion and Scouts in as an allied detachment. Inquisition acolytes can kinda do the power axe thing but they're more expensive and WS 3. Psyker prescience and Priest could help there too.

There's a cult that worships him as an avatar of the Emperor, and the High Lords are okay with it. I think Cain has the best luck in the galaxy.

Is battlescribe broken, or am I retarded? I want to make a renegades and heretics army with noise marines supporting it, but it's not letting me. Says it needs convant of slannesh, but I already picked it under the arch demagogue.
Am I doing it wrong, or is battlescribe fucking up?

Orks are great right now. Mek guns are OP as fuck, str 8 ap 2 for 30 points each, using crew for wounds. At a grot's BS, and youc an buy extra grots for 3 point each.
Use warboss on warbike as zhadsnark, and use a bunch of warbikers with nobz as troops. Get a few deffkoptas
also, vedros is great if you want to use trukk boyz.

I really hate politics sometimes

Ok, threw together a 1000 point Tzeentch/CSM list. I'm sure it's terrible.

+++ Thousand Sons (999pts) +++

++ Chaos Space Marines: Codex (2012) (Combined Arms Detachment) ++

+ (No Category) +

Force Options (Supplement options here) [No unique force (Vanilla CSM Codex)]

+ HQ +

Sorcerer [2x Additional Mastery Level, Aura of dark glory, Bolt Pistol, Force Stave, Mark of Tzeentch, Power Armour, Spell familiar]

+ Troops +

Chaos Space Marines [9x Chaos Marine with Boltgun, Chaos Rhino, Meltagun, Meltagun, Veterans of the Long War]
····Aspiring Champion [2x Bolt Pistol, Melta Bombs]

Thousand Sons [Chaos Rhino, 4x Thousand Son]
····Aspiring Sorcerer [Force Stave]

+ Heavy Support +

Obliterators [Mark of Tzeentch, Obliterator]

Obliterators [Mark of Tzeentch, Obliterator]

++ Chaos Daemons: Codex (2013) (Combined Arms Detachment) ++

+ HQ +

Daemonic Heralds
····Herald of Tzeentch [Psyker Level 3]

+ Troops +

Pink Horrors of Tzeentch [11x Pink Horrors]

Pink Horrors of Tzeentch [11x Pink Horrors]

here.

Vedros has generic space marines you can corrupt too, and it's 50$ for a dreadnought, deffkopta, and a buncha infantry.

Slaanesh are glass cannons.
Their chariots can absolutely ruin anything if the get the charge.

They crumble if they take a charge though.

Very cheap army pointwise but expensive dollarwise, esp with their low points costs.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

IF THE EYE OF TERROR WAS CREATED BY THE BIRTH OF SLAANESH DURING THE FALL OF THE ELDAR THEN WHY WOULD THE NECRONS BUILD THE PYLONS ON THE CADIAN GATE WHEN THE NECRONS WENT TO NAPNAP TIME 60 MILLION YEARS AGO IF THE PURPOSE THE PYLONS WAS TO DISSAPATE THE WARP????

30 points and 46$ per gun.

C'tan stuff.

>30pts

Try 18

It was a thin place making it easy for eldar to manifest powers so they centered their dominion around it, the pylons were an attempt to cut the eldar off.

The birth blasted through the weakest point which was also the centro of eldar decadence.

God that sounds like bullshit but OK

If you take kannons or lobbas sure but the gun question is the KMK.

Also kannons/lobbas/zzaps use the fugly old resin recast of metal models at 30$, Mekgunz only have the fancy new types.

Was there no Chaos before the eye of terror opened?

I don't know much Heresy.

Also did all Necrons go to sleep with their king gave the order or did some stay up?

Couldn't they have programmed their Canopte-trash to build stuff defensively while they slept?

I'm terrible with names!

>The Flying Thingy! -IG
It's a fighter.
For the Imperial Guard.
Because the Vendetta was nerfed.
And I'm salty for it.

There was but they normally needed summoning/stupid psykers/warp travel bow waves to get into realspace and then regular sacrifices to stay.

Vulture/Avenger

Canopteks did do maintenance and kept stasis tombs working.
Still eons years without debugging or proper repairs took its toll.

Too fucking easy for orks. Tanks, fast units which are actually good in close combat, force multiplier characters, anything survivable and shooty... just fucking anything good which isn't a cheesed-out artillery battery or meganobs really.

Orks: Ill pass on one new unit to tweak and move old ones around in slots.

New unit: Kustom Tank squadrons.
Looted tanks but with a choice of customizable packages for "slots"
Like super hard frontal ramming armour but mutually exclusive with assault vehicle. Souped up engine but mutually exclusive with extra shooty gun
Increased transport cap but exclusive with sponsons.
That sort of shit.
Stick a keyword on each so youd have a "Ded ard' Supa-red, Blasta waggon" (Ramming, faster, sponsons)

A form of transport for SkitMech, like the AT-TE walkers from prequel trilogy of Star Wars. Something that looks robotic/mechanical but also has guns and can fit troops inside.

Ork roks.
Lets orks deepstrike.
Looted meteors/ chunks of space hulk. They already exist in 40k fluff.

Posted my Necron list when people were talking about them, any advice for

Modelsandminis.com
10$ (Frequesntly less with sales.) per gun.

Combined Arms Detatchment

HQ
•Haemonculus - 125
-Webway Portal
-Animus Vitae

Elite
•10 Grotesques - 350

•5 Trueborn - 180
-4 Blasters
-Venom
-Splinter Cannon

•5 Trueborn - 180
-4 Blasters
-Venom
-Splinter Cannon

Troop
•5 Warriors - 105
-Venom
-Splinter Cannon

•5 Warriors - 105
-Venom
-Splinter Cannon

Fast Attack
•Razorwing Jet Fighter - 160
-2x Dark Lances
-4x Shatterfield Missiles

Heavy Support
•Ravager - 140
-3x Dark Lances
-Night Shield

•Ravager - 140
-3x Dark Lances
-Night Shield

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haemonculus Covens - Dark Artisan Formation

•Haemonculus - 105
-Webway Portal

•Cronos - 125
-Spirit Probe

•Talos - 135
-Haywire Blaster
-Chain Flails

I'm doing this

I'm gonna do it right now

Is this even worth putting on the table?

Why the Haemonculus in the CAD when you can take a Succubus ?

CSM is kinda shit right now. I dunno much about it, but I'd recomend getting some cultists.

Hmm, without the points invested into a weapon the Succubus doesn't pack much more of a punch in melee.

I'd rather keep those points in the Animus Vitae for the slight chance in a buff to the PFP, although the grotesques themselves won't see any real benefit from it until they gain Fearless turn 3 or 4 at the earliest.

Not particularly bothered about lack of assault grenades if I do run a full 10 man grotesque unit. That's 30 T5 FnP wounds. Could easily drop a number of them to include extra things elsewhere.

Their models.

Dark Eldar

I just add customizable Space Marine Commanders to the Dark Angel Codex and Legion Destroyers.

Just smack Grey Knights and Inquisition back together again. Give them a decurion formation as well as other small formations with minor bonuses to keep them viable as allies but with the ability to be a solo army.

Battlescribe is working for me. Did you make the Demagogue your warlord and then select the slaanesh devotion from the "Chaos covenant(master of renegades list)" or did you select it from the "chaos covenant(non warlord)" list.

I forgot to set them to warlord. Thanks!

That webm is what having sex with a woman must feel like.

hold the phone, people elsewhere actually use the chariots? i'm not alone after all

Not him but I use my burning chariots all the time.

right, but he mentioned slaanesh chariots. i'm now painfully reminded that i need to touch up the flames on my burning chariots but i can't be bothered because it's a pain to paint

>Also did all Necrons go to sleep with their king gave the order or did some stay up?

The Triarchs did not go to sleep, and instead travelled the stars and "marked" certain species and cultures for Necron subjugation. The reason they did this is because, as they were one of the big people who pushed Biotransference, they felt guilty for selling the souls of their race to the C'tan, and that they had condemned their people to doom. As such, they sought to continue the Necron race through manipulation and cultural influence of other races (as well as fuck over the Eldar) and seed the galaxy with Necron influence.

They honestly didn't know if the Necrons would actually wake up, or what state they'd be in if they did. When they began to reawaken, the Triarch saw a chance at redemption, and now works to wake up the various Tomb Worlds and enforce Necron culture and traditions among the Dynasties.

>During a turn in which a unit equipped with rad grenades launches an
assault, or is assaulted, the enemy unit(s) suffer a -1 penalty to their Toughness until the
end of the phase (this does affect the victims’ Instant Death threshold).

If you had 4 different Inquisitors with rad nades in their own individual units, and they each charged the same unit of Tactical Marines in the same Assault Phase, would the Tac unit die the second the fourth Inquisitor started his charge (providing all other 3 Inquisitors were still alive and hadn't killed the Tac unit yet)? Their toughness would be 0 since (in the Inquisition book at least) there's no restriction on stacking the effect.

You can't lower any characteristic below 1, or 2 for Leadership.

Easy.

Nope, you can't lower them below ZERO. You can get them TO zero, though, and if someone drops to T 0 they die.

Dark Eldar:

>Terminus Gunship

375 points

superheavy flyer, 6 hullpoints, 12/11/10 pursuit 5 Agility 5 attack flyer, Hover, Strafing run, Terminus Drive(should this model successfully destroy an enemy unit with one of its weapons, it may immediately fire that same weapon again at another eligable target, this may only occur once per weapon per turn)

armed with 2 hull mounted Disintegration Batteries (3 twinlinked disintegrator cannons per battery) 2 turret mounted Felshard Cannons (24" S1 AP 4 poisoned 3+ heavy 12 ) and the balefire crucible, 12" S10 AP1 Heavy 1 large blast Fleshbane Armour bane Instant death

may exchange a Disintegration battery for a darklight annihilator (3 twinlinked darklances) for 15 points

may exchange a Felshard cannon for a Deathfire Lance (36 Inches S8 AP1 Lance Melta) for 15 points

this aircraft has always existed but appears only in those rarest of circumstances when the dark eldar must meet the god machines and superheavies of their prey head on rather than their standard MO of simply avoiding such things, incredibly rare due to the incredible cost in slaves and materials required to construct one, the Terminus gunship is found in the hands of only the most powerful and influential of all archons. screaming through the sky at incredible speeds, the terminus heralds its arrival with an avalanche of firepower, fel anti-light pierces through the heaviest of armour while Deathfire cannons reduce the mightiest of walkers to little more than molten slag. through this hail of death and suffering the terminus glides, bringing a dozen agonising ends to those with the misfortune to find themselves under its sights, all powered by the arcane relic housed within known as the terminus drive. a pre-fall weapon designed to harvest the souls of those it kills to power further atrocities, so it is that a termius gunship will continue to fire long after the laws of a merciful universe dictate that it should fall silent

there's a way to go to 0 for leadership but it requires an exalted reward from chaos daemons which makes the character die, highly unlikely but it could happen.