Any good D&D YouTube channels?

Any good D&D YouTube channels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCd83kSpJ-jJGCE_L8Yaoakg
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=25neq04jt#/user/DawnforgedCast
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcj-UMI0uYV7bzEOTmKoUEEQRTbCXcODV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not youtube, but people usually fanboy over Critical Role. If you're talking about dnd related videos, not necessarily game recordings, then Spoony can be fun.

may i suggest 3rd Wheel: youtube.com/channel/UCd83kSpJ-jJGCE_L8Yaoakg

Really fun and an interresting Story. also got presentaition style

Don't be lazy. Play a game, don't just watch a game.

FistfulOfDice

What if it's not game day?

Here you go, OP.
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=25neq04jt#/user/DawnforgedCast

I can second Third Wheel. It's a bit more of a story being told by the players than just a game recording because they cut out the rolls and the faffing about for the most part.

itmejp/rollplay seems to be getting more popular in my circles as of late, but I don't really like JP himself very much.

They otherwise have some good talents the channel, though.

I feel like that channel pretty regularly ropes in twitch celebrities who are boring as fuck to watch.

Is Critical Role like an actual D&D game?

>in a few half the people trying to join your games will only be interested in the hobby because "streamers" "youtubers" and "actual play podcasts" about D&D are in vogue

Adam and Steve are both top-notch GMs, but I feel like half the players on the channel are fucking insufferable

Think you forgot a word or two, sir, And recorded play has been around for years, all it's done is get more people to want to try tabletop and have at least SOME knowledge before they even start.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. They do have some really good players but other times it's like some random hearthstone player or twitch employee who just looks so fucking bored with the game.

>it's a 'you convince yourself people wanting to get into the hobby is a bad thing' episode
I like RPPR personally. More their Delta Green stuff though.

Why is this a problem?

No, actual D&D games have much shittier acting.

It's Matt Mercer's home PF game that got converted into 5e.

Why is this a bad thing? Isn't that better than people coming from MMO?

God damn, you people are the worst.

Nerdarchy is always interesting. Lots of discussion and actual play

Acquisitions Incorporated is amazing.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcj-UMI0uYV7bzEOTmKoUEEQRTbCXcODV

If you want more comedy than drama or gameplay then check out Funhaus. They started a series "twits and crits" recently. 5e

The channels not specifically dnd but it's pretty good

What said.
It's a pretty hack n' slash heavy D&D type game. It's very much the "kill shit and get loot" kind of game, but Mercer is a good enough GM (and the players good enough performers) to get some nice emotive moments.
I'd call it an average of 7/10 for interest.

It's too RANDUMBXD to be worth the time, if you ask me.
It gets dull to have [random wacky thing] happen for like the eightieth time.