Forgotten Colonies III

After a short hiatus, the Forgotten Colonies are back!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2SJCkk0W
pastebin.com/mTrerD27
pastebin.com/4BM7Zjn5
pastebin.com/8Hhj3cZi
client02.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net
pastebin.com/aFTME4K8
pastebin.com/aUu4SjXb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[Ugh]
Jihadists strong [2.4x {-2 food/turn]! Food looked for [2/4]. Ugh expand. Kill ruins [+4 hex].

[OGT]
Barracks aren't finished, and neither are plantations. However, a large trade route to the Warhost is established [Trade Route {Warhost} +4 currency/turn], and ships are built [Shipbuilding I]!

[Sanar]
The cavalry woman is sent to the lands of Ariak [Arrival next turn], and the explorer corp nears completion of further training [4/6]. More wood is found [+5 wood]... however, the headquarters burns down [Progress@0].

[Niron]
The trade route is established [Trade Route {OGT} +4 currency/turn], and crafting with obsidian is learned by the craftsmen [Obsidianworking I]. Better rafts are in progress [5/6], though there's no dockyard progress.

[Warhost]
The march begins, and the Warhost claims more eastern land [+4 hex]! A new ley-node is nearly dug up [2/4].

[Madness]
The Kingdom takes the ruin [+1 hex; +1 tech point/turn]! The Ruin Guardians nearly complete their training [4/5], though still no farms are grown.

[Blatrek]
Further shielding is researched [3/6], and though no Thrall Knights are trained at first, some soon step up [1.8x {-1 ley-power/turn}]. Thrall-herding is improved [Thrall-herding III; +2 pop/turn]!

[Kemet]
The trade dock is halfway complete [2/4], and the mill is done [Mill I; +2 food/turn]. A footsoldier undergoes training [1/3], and the recruiter's office is nearly open for business [3/4].

[Artemisia]
Stealth work completes [Stealth III], as well as poisons [Poison III]. Bowstrings are nearly ready [7/8], and the trade route is expanded [+2 currency/turn].

[Huh]
>You have another turn until your army arrives
>Food consumption should be -4/turn, not -2 (Kessek cost 1 each)
Archers are trained! [x2 1.8x {-1 currency/food//turn}]!

[Volden]
A fight breaks out among the trainees. Suddenly, no more trainees [-5 pop]. The archers are too wary after the fight to train, but expansion efforts start [1/2].

[Ariak]
The armies are sent north! No ship construction, but a new town is built [+2 pop/turn]! Magic research is nearly complete [4/5

[Dominion]
The Dominion expands south [+5 hex], and west [+5 hex]! A ley-node is nearly fully uncovered [3/4], and Astral communion magic is ready. Enchanting is improved [Enchanting II], and the Fishing Village is ready [Fishing Village I; +2 food/turn], and the market is also finished [Marketplace I; +2 currency/turn]. Wood is found [Wood: 5]!

[Kedesh]
A wood source is found [+5 wood], and the farms are nearly expanded [5/6]. Metallurgy is improved slightly [2/4].

Rolled 28, 1, 44 = 73 (3d100)

Nation Name: Warhost of the War Wizard
Race(s): Mutants, monsters, goblins and orcs. The scum of the earth
Color: Gray
Fluff: pastebin.com/2SJCkk0W
Pop: 22 (+2/turn)
Food: 23(+2/turn) (+4/turn Farms) (Military -4/turn)
Power: 0 (+4 /turn)(-6 military)
Currency: 1 (+2/turn)(-1 Military)
Defenses (Capital): 1
Military:
Orc Warband 1.2x {-1 food/turn}
Alpha Orcs 1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}
Skeletons 1.6x {-1 ley-power/turn}
Skeletons 1.4x {-1 ley-power/turn}
War Wizard 2.2x {-2 food/ley power//turn}
Tech: [Infantry I]
Magic: [Necromancy II]
Resources:
Bloodfruit Farm I
Eccentricities:
[What's a city?]: The warhost is exceedingly good at conquering, less so at building. They can take more territory before they need to stop, but building structures is more costly and time consuming.
[Varied Host]: The Warhost is home to many 'evil' things, of all shapes, strengths, and sizes. Depending on the recruitment (roll), the warhost might end up with a towering giant, or tiny goblin

1. "Keep expanding you goblins! MARCH! "
Expand East toward the tech point

[Infantry I]
[What's a city?]: The warhost is exceedingly good at conquering, less so at building. They can take more territory before they need to stop, but building structures is more costly and time consuming.

2-3. "Get that Ley Node UP! We're out of time!"

The Goblin Engineers and captains were nervous, power stores were empty and they had but one last chance to get a new supply up and runnning.

But come hell or high water they'd get it up.

New Leynode 2/4

[Necromancy II]

Rolled 32, 72, 62, 68 = 234 (4d100)

Nation Name: Niron
Race(s): Aquans, human looking with better thermal regulation, finned hands and feet, greater lung capacity, and better eyesight. (Basically dolphin people)
Color: Blue
Fluff: pastebin.com/mTrerD27
Pop: 32 (+2/turn)
Food: 70 (+4/turn)
Currency: 45 (+11/turn)
Hexes: 22
Defenses (Capital): 1 (Niron)
Military:
2 War raft [2x {-2 currency/turn}]
Structures: Ley-Node, Seaweed Farm I, Marketplace I
Trade: {Pure Ocean}; +2 currency/turn
{Kedesh} +3 currency/turn
{Volden} +1/turn
{OGT} +4/turn
Tech: [Infantry I] [Raftbuilding II] [Coralworking I] [Obsidianworking I]
Magic: [Astral I]
Resources:
Ley-Power: 31 (+2/turn)
Driftwood: 4
Coral: 5
Wood: 11 +2/turn
Metal: 10
Obsidian: 5
Tech Point: 2 +1/turn
Eccentricities:
[Sea Legs]: The Niron have evolved walking on their floating seaweed-city, and are used to the flowing ocean beneath their feet. Their naval units are stronger, but any terrestrial units they may field are clumsy and awkward.
[Floating City]: Floating on the water, the Niron don't have to worry about the dangers others face, but expansion requires a supply of building materials.

1. Set up a trade route with the Blatrek
2. Continue researching better rafts. 5/6
3. Begin building the dockyard.
+Raft Building II
4. We need a place for the learned to come together and share ideas to better increase research. Begin building a University.
+Raft Building II

Rolled 29, 20, 92, 15 = 156 (4d100)

[Sanar]
Settlements: Midaho'an
Territory: 31
Pop: 34 (+2/turn)
Food: 34 (+2/turn)
Currency: 27 (+4/turn)
Structures: Government Building[Warehouse I]
Military: 2x [Cavalry woman] x2.2
Tech: [cavalry I][Scouting II][Logistics I][Sustainable logging I][Explorer Corps I][Explorer Fund I][Cavalry Bows I][Tactics I][Tax I][Armor I][Economic I]
Resources: [Wood: 8][Rock: 2][Ore: 4]
Eccentricities:
[Women Warriors]: The women of the Sanar Duchy make up most of the military, but are only half the population. Recruitment is harder, but military units are stronger.
[Class-based]: Each turn, power can be given to either the craftsman Vidar or merchant Rashu, in order to accomplish like actions. However, favoring one will negatively impact the other.

1. Claim more land. [Expand]
>[Scouting II][Logistics I][Explorer Corps I][Explorer Fund I]

2. Develop new way to keep our explorer in the field longer. [Explorer corp II 4/6]

3. With the destruction of the Explorer headquarter the Duchess has came up with a grander design. We will need a ley node for it though. [Find/Create a ley node]

4. With the change of plans, we will need better material for what will be the greatest work of art know to centaukind. [Build a marble Quarry]

Rolled 23, 69, 85, 33 = 210 (4d100)

I'm now just very, very confused about all talks about taking over Artilia

1. Build trade dock 2/4
2. Train most basic infantry unit 1/3
[Barracks I], [Infantry II]
3. Build army recruiter 3/4
4. Train most basic infantry unit, , I want to use Pharaoh's Will on training
[Barracks I], [Infantry II]

Nation Name: Kemet
Race(s): Humans, undead
Color: White
Fluff: A desert nation ruled by eternal pharaoh and his priests
>Territory
>Pop
32 (+2/t)
>Food
35 (+6/t)
>Gold
5 (+1/t)
>Tech points
4 (+1/t)
>Military units
4x Infantry [1.4x {-1 food/gold/t}]
>Buildings
>Agriculture
[Flax Farm I; +1 flax/t], [Bean Farm +2 food/t], [Ranches I; +2 food/t], [Wheat Farm; +2 food/t], [Mill I; +2 food/turn]
>Trade & Storage
[Granary I; +1 food/t], [Bazaar I; +2 gold/t]
>Raw Resources
[Copper Mine I; +2 ore/t]
>Industry
[Weaver I], [Forge I], [Blacksmith I]
>Military
[Barracks I]
>Tech
[Infantry II], [Shipbuilding I], [Melee Weapons I]
>Magic
[Necromancy I]
>Trade
Caravan to Artemisia (+1 gold/t)
>Resources
Flax: 10 (+1/turn)
Ore: 18 (+2/turn)
>Eccentricities
[Desert]: In the barren deserts of Kemet, resources are harder to come by, but the hostile environment makes it harder for invaders to reach you by land
[Pharaoh's Will]: Each season {Turn}, the Pharaoh can order his servants to push harder on a single action. Critical failures on this action will result in severe punishments

Currently building brewery [1/4], irrigation [1/4], city [1/10], Artilia's farms [1/4]

I also want to add 2 gold to trade dock (first die)

I believe there was some miscommunication, sorry. They are gone, you don't get to take them over.

Rolled 50, 94, 82, 30, 55, 44, 62, 42 = 459 (8d100)

[Western Tribes]
Pop: 39 (+2/turn)
Food: 45 (+4/turn) (-1/turn)
Currency: 23 (+1/turn)
Territory: 21
Military:
-Tribesfolk [1.2x {-1 food/turn}]
-Lesser Frillhead Herd [1x [Sturdy]{-1 food/turn}]
Tech: [Stonecarving I][Domestication II][Infantry I][Animal Studies II][Training I][Cavalry I][Oral Traditions I][Tribal Tactics I]
Resources:
[Ratlizards {Pack}: 3 (+1/turn)]
Progress:
Tribal Weaponry - [3/4]
Beast Hunt - [2/5]
Tribal Arena - [5/20]
Animal Studies III - [1/8]
Eccentricities:
[Beastmasters]: The half-feather tribe excels like no one else in taming and training the native Nibirian life- however, the process is very dangerous. {Bonuses to domestication, though critfailing it is much deadlier}.

1-2) We have many foes that march towards us, we must ensure that even if we fall this day that our legacy will live on, evacuate all the women, children and men untrained or unable to fight (Begin constructing a town to the south, as far from the opposing forces as possible)
3-4) We are eager, eager to defend our home and people from the mutants and orcs, from the vile beings that seek to sully this land (Begin training Tribesmen)
>[Infantry I]
>[Training I]
>[Tribal Tactics I]
5-6) But while we are many, we are still fractured in purpose, many incapable of working together. If we are to survive this must change, all that are able can and will join this fight (Begin training Tribesmen)
>[Infantry I]
>[Training I]
>[Tribal Tactics I]
7-8) If this is to be our last stand, then I must join the fight, but first I must find the appropriate beast. Many of the tribal legends speak of a mighty beast that dwells here, send scouts to find it in the hope that it can help us win this battle (begin searching for a legendary beast, one of immense power)
>[Domestication II]
>[Animal Studies II]
>[Training I]
>[Oral Tradition I]
>[Beastmasters]

Rolled 53, 58, 70, 2 = 183 (4d100)

Nation Name: Artemisia Arvelum
Race(s): Arachne
Color: Silver
Fluff: The spiders of Artemisia Arvelum are hunters. The move across the land quickly and quietly, killing their pray with methodical efficiency. It was not always this way, ocne the lived in great cities of stone and metal, weaving tapestries with their webbing and webs of plots with their minds.

Now, after the ruin caused by the leyline distortion, the roam the lands trying to reclaim what little there is left of the old world with stealth, poison and arrows. After all spiders are greatest when they ambush their prey.

Pop: 59 (+4/turn)
Food: 63 (+7/turn)(-2/turn)
Currency: 25 (+7/turn)(-2/turn)
Settlements: Artemsia
Outpost Arlesia
Outpost: .5x
Buildings: Hunter's Den I, Farm (+2 food/ turn), [Market I; +2 currency/turn].
Military:2 [1.8x Hunter Cadre {-1 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Stealth III][Poison III][Archery III][Silken Bowstrings© II](7/8)[Agriculture I; +2 food/turn]
Magic : [Illusion I]
Resources: [ley-power 28, +2 /turn][4 Metal]
Land: 27
Tech Points 2 +1/turn
Trade Routes: Kemet +3 currency /turn
Eccentricities:
[Guerrillas]: Stealthy and sneaky is the way the Arachne do things. But getting caught in the open presents a massive disadvantage

1. Finish up our work on silk string bows. We've nearly finished it (7/8)
+Archery III

2.We've made headyway since the Hunter cadres were introduced. Retrain and rearm them.
+[Stealth III]
+[Poison III]
+[Archery III]
+[Silken Bowstrings© II]
+Hunter's den I

3. Begin equipping and training a third Hunter's Cadre.
+[Stealth III]
+[Poison III]
+[Archery III]
+[Silken Bowstrings© II]
+Hunter's den I

4.Research better Hunting techniques to bring new food in.

Well it sucks. I attacked them only to get nothing out of it. I wouldn't even bother if I knew.
Does it means Kingdom of Madness no longer conducts trade with Artilia too?

Room for another?

No they do not.

One of the Artemisian Scouts notices a birdman entering their lands from the east, wearing the fur clothing of the Western Tribes. The birdman speaks out to any who can hear him, not noticing the scout in its concealment. "We come to seek assistance. I wish to speak to your leader."

From the north, one of the Kemet lookouts notices a human wearing fur and leather. Nearly dead from dehydration, he keeps muttering something about invading armies and seeking military assistance.

Fuck off Kurtz, no parachute for you this time. If you are dead, stay dead.

You're confusing me for another shitposter user

Rolled 14, 1, 38, 69 = 122 (4d100)

Nation Name: Kingdom of Madness [Madness]
Race(s): Slimes
Color: Purple
Fluff: The stories of the Kingdom of Madness tells of a great land in the old Niburu, long long ago, ruled by a man only remembered as Mad, it is in honour of that man that the people of Madness named their lands. The people of Madness long to recreate the wonders of that man and his companions, to be able to shape life itself into whatever form they so desired. And so they study, they experiment, and they explore, looking for the long lost mysteries of the Mad who were their ancestors.
Territory: 36
Pop: 38 (+2/turn)
Food: 38 (+2/turn)(+4 income, -2 expenses)
Currency: 44 (+2/turn)(+4 income, -2 expenses)
Tech Points: 10 (+2/turn)
Structures: [Government Building], [Lab I], [Farm I; +2 food/turn], [Trading Port I; +2 currency/turn]
Defences: [+1 {Capital}] [+3 defence {East Ruin}]
Military:
-Ruin Guardian [2x {-2 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Infantry II][Shapeshifting III] [Boats I]
Resources:
Trade:
Eccentricities:
[Mission of Discovery]: The denizens of Madness are obsessed with regaining the technology of old, but as a consequence, tend to miss things about the world around them.
[Shapeshifters]: The slimes of Madness can shift their form to accomplish many different tasks... however, for some reason, the predatory wildlife of their home find them extremely tasty.

Artilia has fallen, and with is so has our trade. Let's hope for a brighter future.

1) Fortify the second ruin, once it's secured we can look ahead to greater things
2) Train more Ruin Guardians, we will not lose these ruins! [4/5]
-Techs: [Infantry II][Shapeshifting III]
3-4) More farms, make our capital the breadbasket of the region![1/4]

An Arachne skitters forward some time later. "You wished to speak with a leader birdman, yes?"

Nation Name: The Holy Order Of The Metal Goblin
Races: Holy Goblins
Colour: Green
Fluff: after the collapse of the old goblin race they became feral and tribal like until one of the more intelligent goblins decided it would be a good idea to go running about in the forest so when he did he found a old ancient building and when he went inside he saw old wondrous tech that his small brain couldn't comprehend so naturally he got all his goblin friends and when they saw the tech they were also puzzled by this but unlike their friend they started to worship these odd contraptions. When the goblin saw his friends worship such things he had a idea. Why not make some sort of profit out of this he thought to himself. So he tried to convince his goblin friends that he was the chosen one from the great big metal goblin that lived in the sky. Of course this worked cause goblins are stupid but anyway after awhile his friends started to get a many of the other goblin tribes to join the cult and so This goblin decided to lead these people into a great era and bring the goblin race to be a great nation once again and also he would get a lot of good stuff if he became leader. He was then crowned as kind and then given the title "Head Priest Tinkertek" named after the goblin's new God who is believed to have created the old tech that the goblins worshipped.
Pop: 60 (+4/turn)
Food: 62 (+5/turn)
Currency: 31 (+2/turn)
Territory: 28
Tech: 5 [+1 tech point/turn]
Military:
Structures: [Farm l; +1 food/turn]
Tech: [Religion II][Infantry I] [Forging l] [Ancient Farming Device l@; +1 food/turn]
Resources: (2 Wood)

Rolled 86, 73, 47, 25, 83, 36, 58, 63, 70, 37, 16, 74 = 668 (12d100)

Eccentricities:
[Technology Worship]: The holy order is fascinated by all things technological, and gets a bonus to studying it. However, they aren't very interested in much else.

Progress:
[The Grand Church] 9/20

1-12) Get so many gobbos on da great church for his name. For da big metal gobbo!!!
[build wonder(The Grand Church

"Yes, I come from the united groups of tribes to your east. We are soon to be under attack from three invading armies and are seeking any assistance your people can offer, for which we will repay you when we can"

We are in fairly poor shape to combat any army. However, IF we can train our hunters into a fighting force in time, we will aid you. In consideration for several of you rather intriguing technologies and supplies.

>OOC:
>Is it alright to "be aware" of armies from other nations making a move to attack? (especially since Warhost and Huh are much further away than OGT)
>Asking for the purpose of gameplay and dialogue ostesibly

Rolled 73, 21, 82, 34 = 210 (4d100)

[Ariak]
Pop: 42 (+4/turn)
Food: 53 (+4/turn)
Currency: 18 (+6/turn)
Defenses (Capital): 1, Castle Blackwatch
Territory: 27
Owned territory: 20
Settlements
Ascalon*: Leyline Tap I, Mine I, [Dragon Steel© Smithy I], [Tourney Field I], Quarry I
Xicares:
Military: Red Drake Knights [1.4x {+4 owned hexes}] Blue Drake Knights [2.4x {+5 owned hexes] White Drake Knights [2.4x {5 owned hexes] Black Drake Knights [3.6x {6 owned hexes]
Tech: [Infantry I][Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel I©][Economics I][Armor I][Feudalism I][Taxes I][Tactics I]
Resources: Magic: 16 (+2/turn) Ore: 17 (+2/turn) Stone: 4 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Blessed by Ariaka]: Ariaka has taught the men of Ariak the power of the leylines. While hard to master (the Empire demands protection), it is less costly then normal.
[Dragonriders]: The elite unit of the Ariak Empire is the Wingless Drake Cavalry. While harder to train, they are stronger than other cavalry.

1. Elemental Magic I 4/5

2. Recruit Green Drake Knights
Power
[Dragonriders], [Tourney Field I], [Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel I©][Armor I][Tactics I]
Construction
[Dragon Steel© Smithy I]
Cost
[Feudalism I]

3. Ship Construction 2/4

4. Tourney Field II
[Laws III]

+4 ore to roll 2 to make it a success.

spend 6 currency on action 3

Rolled 41, 63, 16 = 120 (3d100)

Volden
Territory: 19
Pop: 22 (+2/turn)
Food: 44 (+4/turn) (3)
Currency: 9 (+4/turn) (3)
Defenses (Capital): 1 Voldenhof
Military:
1 Tribal warband [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}
Buildings:
[Farm] [Mine] [Warrior hall II] [Marketplace]
Tech:
[Infantry II] [Metallurgy I] [Archery I] [Javelins I]
Resources:
[Trumpeters: 9 +1/t]
[Ore 14 +2 p/t]
Eccentricities:
[Unified]: Twenty barbarian tribes make up the Volden but old hatreds run deep. However, if they can work together, the Volden are very powerful militarily.
[Backwards]: The Volden are backwards, even by this new Nibiru's standards, and they have a harder time working out technology. However, their tribal lifestyle has led them to many discoveries about the world around them.

1. Recruit some more tribesmen with our newly acquired javelins [2/4]
+Infantry ll
+Metallurgy l
2. Hire some Raider archers, many of the tribes are wise in the ways of raiding, as it is our heritage, and we will continue to do so with our crack archers. These men take their pay hunted game and food, living to fight and loot. [2/4]
+Backwards
+Infantry ll
+Archery
3. We must expand into our ancestral homelands to the east and retake those ruins [1/2]

Rolled 87, 45, 51 = 183 (3d100)

[The Huh]
Pop: 31 (+2/turn)
Food: 38 (-6/turn)
Currency: 33 (-4/turn)
Defenses: 0
Military:
-Black Horseman [1.4x] (-2 food/turn)
-2 Kessek [1.6x] (-1 currency/food/turn)
-2 Black Archers [x1.8] (-1 currency/food/turn)
-2 Battering Rams [1x] (-1 currency/turn)
-Carroballista [1.8x] (-1 currency/turn)
-Junk (Ship) [1x] (-1 currency/turn)
Tech: [Archery II][Infantry II][Cavalry I][Siege Weapons I][Shipbuilding I]
Resources:
Black Horses: 15 (+1/turn)
Wood: 2
Stone: 5
Eccentricities:
[Jealousy]: Permanent buildings are no good to the Huh. But they sure excel at bringing them down.
[Technological Affinity]: The Huh love their technology. Also destroying it! But they hate anything magic.

-Black Archers [x1.8] (-1 currency/food/turn)
-Black Archers [x1.8] (-1 currency/food/turn)
Attacking the Warhost with the Navy, separate from the main horde.
-Wood (1)
-[Archery II]
-[Siege Weapons I]
-[Technological Affinity]
Build a Carroballista.
-Wood (1)
-[Archery II]
-[Siege Weapons I]
-[Technological Affinity]
Build another Carroballista.

I'm still here.

Nice landships you got there .

>Attacking the Warhost with the Navy, separate from the main horde.

Lol, Yeah kurtz is about as retarded as it gets.

There's plenty, especially in the south.

General Schwartz arrives in Blatrek along with some Vampire lietenants. Raising his right arm in salute, he speaks plainly.

"Hail the Wizard!

We wish to speak to the government of Blatrek. The Warhost is in dire need of Mana, and we seek to make exchanges to Blatrek for it."

The look of disgust is more than easily seen upon Valcan's face. The though to pureblood serving some lesser creature was truly replusive, however he had duties to attend and would try to remain cordial.

"The King would agree to send you Mana in exchange for any magical secrets your "Master" has found."

"Necromantic lore and runes, to aid in the summoning of the undead. We will offer their knowledge for 9 units of Mana."

"We will trade 8 units of mana and no more."

The General said nothing, but gave a nod. Even nations haggled.

"We will deliver the lorebooks next season, and we expect the mana crystals the same."

Rolled 1, 88, 75, 45 = 209 (4d100)

---
[Ugh]
---
pastebin.com/4BM7Zjn5

>>-------------------
Pop: 28 (+2/turn)
Food: 37(+4/turn) {+4-2-1-2+4-2}
Currency: 10 (+2/turn)
Buildings:
+Farm [+2/turn]
+Frillhead Dung [+4 food/turn]
Military:
+ 1 Ugh Militia [2x] [Upkeep: -2f/turn]
+ 1 Ugh Militia [1.8x] [Upkeep: -1f/turn]
+ 1 Ugh Shocktroopers [2x] [Upkeep: -2f/turn]
+ 1 Ugh Jihadists [2.4x] [-2f/turn]
"Tech": [Infantry I][Doctrine II] [Stupidity I] [Shocktroopers I] [Ugh Luddite Jihad]
Rituals: [Ritual of Idiocy I]
Hexes: 30
Resources:
>>-------------

---Eccentricities:---
[Stupid and Strong]: The Ughlings don't understand technology very well, but are physically strong.

---------------
--Actions---
---------------
1. KILL RUINS RUINS MUST DIE [Expand]
2. Food good. Ugh need food. [Food: 2/4]
3. MORE JIHAD UGH CRUSH ENEMY [Train: Jihadists]
4. The Ugh appear to be practicing for sustained warfare against invaders. [Ugh Jihad: Guerilla Warfare]

Rolled 27, 44, 11, 18 = 100 (4d100)

[Blatrek]
Thralls: 38 (+8/turn)
Currency: 18 (+6/turn)
Defenses (Vadergrad): 1
Structures: [Mana Well I][Thrall Slums I][Knight Academy II]
Military:
[2x Blood Knights {Bloodsucker}{-2 Thralls/Ley-power//turn}]
[2.4x Blood Knights {Bloodsucker}{-2 Thralls/Ley-power//turn}]
[1.8x Thrall Knight {-1 ley-power/turn}]
Tech: [Infantry I][Thrall-Herding III]
Magic: [Blood III][Blood Shielding I][Flight I][Regeneration I]
Resources:
Mana: 32 +9/turn
Tech Point: 2 +1/turn
Eccentricities:
[Edible Workforce]: As well as being a food supply, the thralls of Blatrek can be put to work (One action/turn). However, if they disappear, not only do the vampires lose their foodsource, but they are forced to work themselves. Contrary to popular belief, Nibiru's vampires are neither strong nor smart, just bloodsucking. [Penalties to all rolls when Blatrek has no thralls available]
[Coveted Power]: Obsessed with ley-power as they are, the vampires are exceedingly good at harvesting it, though their methods to require their nodes to be further away from each other than other nations.
-----
1. Begin our invasion of [Volden]
2.Create [Thrall Knights]
+[Infantry I]
+[Regeneration I]
+[Blood Shielding I]
+[Flight I]
+[Knight Academy II]
3. Create more [Thrall Knights]
+[Infantry I]
+[Regeneration I]
+[Blood Shielding I]
+[Flight I]
+[Knight Academy II]
4. Send 8 Mana to the [Warhost]

[Edible Workforce] and 18 Currency on 2

Rolled 23, 54, 13, 25 = 115 (4d100)

[OGT]
Territory:23
Food: 48 (-1/turn)
Currency: 11 (+1/turn)
Military:
2x Orc raid leader [2x {-2 currency/food//turn}]
5x Orc Raiders [1.8x {-1 currency/food//turn}]
Orc Raiders [1.4x {-1 food/turn}]
Tech: [Infantry II][Leadership I][slavery I] [Plantations© I +2 bonus] [Raiding II][Science I] [Shipbuilding I]
Buildings:[Barracks I]
[Farm I +2 food/turn]
[plantation I +4 food/turn]
Resources:+5 stone
Eccentricities:
[Tech Dependence]: The mad Troll-king might hoard magical items, but doesn't use them. The OGT are pretty technologically advanced, though.
[Deadlands]: While the OGT are very good at expanding, they destroy most of the natural resources at their disposal.
Trade routes:
Blatrek-+4 currency/turn
{Warhost} +4 currency/turn
unfinished:shipbuilding I 3/5, lumbermill 1/???

1. Finish the barracks II 5/6. Our troops demand better accomadations and upgrading the barracks will allow us to train more as well.
[slavery I]
2. Upgrade the plantation to II. Our current food surplus must be maintained.
[slavery I] [Plantations© I +2 bonus]
3. Continue upgrading Raiding to III 1/???
[Science I][Tech Dependence]

>[Niron]
>The trade route is established [Trade Route {OGT} +4 currency/turn]
I hope this means you sent alot of people to trade =)
4. Capture the Niron traders sent to the OGT. Torture them to find the location of their homeland. Confiscate anything they came to trade with. And finally any survivors will be enslaved and put to work.
2x Orc Raiders [1.8x]
[slavery I]
[Raiding II]

2 currency spent on action 1

Rolled 8, 4, 7, 8, 8, 10 = 45 (6d10)

The OGT orcs present themselves in front of the tribes. We are delegates of the troll king. We have been ordered to give you a chance to surrender and become our vassals. You will not be enslaved and will be allowed maintain your own forces. You need only pay tribute to the troll king and come to war when called upon. In return we will shelter you from external threats and help your society grow where we can.

---------------------------------
In case he doesn't surrender wheelie here are my combat rolls to raid and enslave.

Orc raid leader [2x {-2 currency/food//turn}]
Orc raid leader [2x {-2 currency/food//turn}]
Orc Raiders [1.8 {-1 currency/food//turn}]
Orc Raiders [1.4x {-1 food/turn}]

Just to be clear wheelie if he hasn't surrendered by the time you are processing turn they are ordered to attack.

bump

If you're still around, be my guest :^)

We will surrender, but only under the condition that you cease expanding and destrying the western plains, these lands are sacred to us and the though of them being pillaged and ruined further is worse than death.

Forgot Name and trip

[Warhost]
Expansion east begins [1/2], and the ley-node is dug up! Unfortunately, the War Wizard overloads it with his power, and it explodes [-5 pop].

[Niron]
The trade route with Blatrek is made [Trade Route {Blatrek}; +1 currency/turn], and better rafts are had [Raftbuilding II]. A dockyard begins [-1 wood; 2/4], as well as a university [-1 coral; 2/4].

[Sanar]
Expansion efforts begin [1/3], though training the explorers stalls. A ley node is found [+2 ley-power/turn], though no suitable location for the quarry is found.

[Kemet]
The trade dock is nearly complete [3/4], and some footmen are trained [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}]. The army recruiter opens up shop [Recruiter I], and another footmen brigade begins training [2/3].

[Western Tribes]
The town is quickly built in the face of the crisis [+2 pop/turn], and more tribesmen are trained [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}]. Still more undergo training [2/3], and the search for one of the bigger creatures that inhabit Nibiru begins [2/15].

[Artemisia]
Work on the bowstrings finishes [Silken Bowstrings III], and rearming begins [2/4]. A third Hunter group is on the way [3/4], but no hunting gets done.

[Madness]
No fortification happens, and the Ruin Guardians are sent deep into the island's oasis to complete their training. They don't come back [-5 pop; Progress@0]. However, farms are finally up and running [+2 food/turn]!

[Holy Order]
Much progress is made on the Grand Church [16/20]!

[Ariak]
Magic research completes [Elemental Magic I], and there is a small recruitment effort [1/4], and ships are built [Ships I]. The Tourney field undergoes its improvements [1/6].

[Volden]
Recruitment is nearly complete [3/4], and the archers are ready for battle [1.6x {-1 food/currency/turn}]. Still no progress expanding.

[Huh]
The Junk brings the Black Archers around, separate from the main horde. Two Carrobalistae are in the works [2/4 each].

[Ugh]
Ruins must die [+6 hex]! Food almost gotten [3/4]. No Jihadists. Guerrila warfare almost done [3/4].

[Blatrek]
The army moves northeast. Thrall knights are trained [1.8x {-1 ley-power/turn}], though no extras come forward. The mana is sent to the Warhost.

[OGT]
Barracks upgrades complete [Barracks II], and the plantation undergoes improvements [2/6]. No raiding improvements [1/8]. The traders are captured, and the torture begins [1/5].

Nation Name: Warhost of the War Wizard
Race(s): Mutants, monsters, goblins and orcs. The scum of the earth
Color: Gray
Fluff: pastebin.com/2SJCkk0W
Pop: 24 (+2/turn)
Food: 25(+2/turn) (+4/turn Farms) (Military -4/turn)
Power: 6 (+4 /turn)(-6 military)
Currency: 2 (+2/turn)(-1 Military)
Military:
Orc Warband 1.2x {-1 food/turn}
Alpha Orcs 1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}
War Wizard 2.2x {-2 food/ley power//turn}
Tech: [Infantry I]
Magic: [Necromancy II]
Resources:
Bloodfruit Farm I
Eccentricities:
[Varied Host]: The Warhost is home to many 'evil' things, of all shapes, strengths, and sizes. Depending on the recruitment (roll), the warhost might end up with a towering giant, or tiny goblin

Stat Post

The Western Tribes have surrendered to the might of the OGT, and became their vassal. They share the OGT's stats, and keep their 'Beastmaster' eccentricity. Also, they get 2 dice.

What're the rules?

Here ya go pastebin.com/8Hhj3cZi
You'll be a bit behind though, since you've missed so many turns. You can make some up, but not all of them.

Rolled 68, 60, 33, 98 = 259 (4d100)

[Blatrek]
Pop: 41 (+2/turn)
Thralls: 42 (+8/turn)
Currency: 6 (+6/turn)
Defenses (Vadergrad): 1
Structures: [Mana Well I][Thrall Slums I][Knight Academy II]
Military:
Tech: [Infantry I][Thrall-Herding III]
Magic: [Blood III][Blood Shielding I][Flight I][Regeneration I]
Resources:
Mana: 27 +9/turn
Tech Point: 3 +1/turn
Eccentricities:
[Edible Workforce]: As well as being a food supply, the thralls of Blatrek can be put to work (One action/turn). However, if they disappear, not only do the vampires lose their foodsource, but they are forced to work themselves. Contrary to popular belief, Nibiru's vampires are neither strong nor smart, just bloodsucking. [Penalties to all rolls when Blatrek has no thralls available]
[Coveted Power]: Obsessed with ley-power as they are, the vampires are exceedingly good at harvesting it, though their methods to require their nodes to be further away from each other than other nations.
-----
1. Research [Blood Shiedling II] 3/6
2. Research [Thrall-Herding IV]
3. Expand Towards [Volden]
4. Add the [Niron] traders to the thrall herds and loot their trade ships

Add 3 tech points and [Edible Workforce] to action 2

Rolled 10, 9, 7, 1 = 27 (4d10)

The forces of Blatrek will fall upon the Volden in the night spreading terror among the populace and warriors alike!

--Magics/Tech--
[Blood III]
[Blood Shielding I]
[Flight I]
[Regeneration I]
[Infantry I]

[UGH STUPID]: Due to the Ugh's stupidity, rolls are reversed. However, nat 100s are extremely catastrophic to the Ugh psyche.

Disregard. It takes 2 turns for one's army to move, scrub.

:3 Wrong turn

Rolled 91, 39, 26, 70 = 226 (4d100)

---
[Ugh]
---
pastebin.com/4BM7Zjn5

>>-------------------
Pop: 30 (+2/turn)
Food: 39(+2/turn) {+4-2-1-2+4-2}
Currency: 10 (+2/turn)
Buildings:
+Farm [+2/turn]
+Frillhead Dung [+4 food/turn]
Military:
+ 1 Ugh Militia [2x] [Upkeep: -2f/turn]
+ 1 Ugh Militia [1.8x] [Upkeep: -1f/turn]
+ 1 Ugh Shocktroopers [2x] [Upkeep: -2f/turn]
+ 1 Ugh Jihadists [2.4x] [-2f/turn]
"Tech": [Infantry I][Doctrine II] [Stupidity I] [Shocktroopers I] [Ugh Luddite Jihad]
Rituals: [Ritual of Idiocy I]
Hexes: 30
Resources:
>>-------------

---Eccentricities:---
[Stupid and Strong]: The Ughlings don't understand technology very well, but are physically strong.
[UGH STUPID]: Due to the Ugh's stupidity, rolls are reversed. However, nat 100s are extremely catastrophic to the Ugh psyche.

---------------
--Actions---
---------------
1. The Ugh chants aren't very good, frankly. They don't even rhyme. Needless to say they keep expanding toward the ruins. [Expand]
2. Food. Always more food. Is good. For stuffs. [Food: 3/4]
3. The Ugh look like they're building a rather large temple dedicated to war against technology and the "too smart" on top of the ruins. [Mega Project: The Butlerian Temple]
4. The Ugh continue working on what can politely [Ugh Jihad: Guerilugh Warfare] [3/4]

In Soviet Ugh, ruins kill you

Rolled 59, 14, 58, 28 = 159 (4d100)

Nation Name: Niron
Race(s): Aquans, human looking with better thermal regulation, finned hands and feet, greater lung capacity, and better eyesight. (Basically dolphin people)
Color: Blue
Fluff: pastebin.com/mTrerD27
Pop: 34 (+2/turn)
Food: 74 (+4/turn)
Currency: 53 (+7/turn)
Hexes: 22
Defenses (Capital): 1 (Niron)
Military:
2 War raft [2x {-2 currency/turn}]
Structures: Ley-Node, Seaweed Farm I, Marketplace I
Trade: {Pure Ocean}; +2 currency/turn
{Kedesh} +3 currency/turn
{Volden} +1/turn
Tech: [Infantry I] [Raftbuilding III] [Coralworking I] [Obsidianworking I]
Magic: [Astral I]
Resources:
Ley-Power: 33 (+2/turn)
Driftwood: 4
Coral: 4
Wood: 12 +2/turn
Metal: 10
Obsidian: 5
Tech Point: 3 +1/turn
Eccentricities:
[Sea Legs]: The Niron have evolved walking on their floating seaweed-city, and are used to the flowing ocean beneath their feet. Their naval units are stronger, but any terrestrial units they may field are clumsy and awkward.
[Floating City]: Floating on the water, the Niron don't have to worry about the dangers others face, but expansion requires a supply of building materials.

1. Continue building a Dockyard. 2/4
+Raftbuilding III
2. Continue building the University. 2/4
+Raftbuilding III
3. Begin researching siege weaponry.
4. Begin researching magic that will allow us to change the properties of materials. Research transmutation magic!

Rolled 100, 23, 83, 15 = 221 (4d100)

[Ariak]
Pop: 46 (+4/turn)
Food: 57 (+4/turn)
Currency: 24 (+6/turn)
Defenses (Capital): 1, Castle Blackwatch
Territory: 27
Owned territory: 20
Settlements
Ascalon*: Leyline Tap I, Mine I, [Dragon Steel© Smithy I], [Tourney Field I], Quarry I
Xicares:
Military: Red Drake Knights [1.4x {+4 owned hexes}] Blue Drake Knights [2.4x {+5 owned hexes] White Drake Knights [2.4x {5 owned hexes] Black Drake Knights [3.6x {6 owned hexes]
Tech: [Infantry I][Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel I©][Economics I][Armor I][Feudalism I][Taxes I][Tactics I]
Resources: Magic: 18 (+2/turn) Ore: 15 (+2/turn) Stone: 6 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Blessed by Ariaka]: Ariaka has taught the men of Ariak the power of the leylines. While hard to master (the Empire demands protection), it is less costly then normal.
[Dragonriders]: The elite unit of the Ariak Empire is the Wingless Drake Cavalry. While harder to train, they are stronger than other cavalry.

1. Expand onto the southern island with the ruins 1/2

2. Recruit Green Drake Knights 1/4
Power
[Dragonriders], [Tourney Field I], [Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel I©][Armor I][Tactics I]
Construction
[Dragon Steel© Smithy I]
Cost
[Feudalism I]

3. Wyvern Breeding
+[Dragonriders]

4. Tourney Field II 1/6
[Laws III]

Spending 3 tech points and 2 currency on action 3 to boost it to 90.
Tech points: 0
Currency: 51

Rolled 76, 76, 72, 90 = 314 (4d100)

[Sanar]
Settlements: Midaho'an
Territory: 31
Pop: 36 (+2/turn)
Food: 36 (+2/turn)
Currency: 31 (+4/turn)
Structures: Government Building[Warehouse I][Ley node: +2 mana/turn]
Military: 2x [Cavalry woman] x2.2
Tech: [cavalry I][Scouting II][Logistics I][Sustainable logging I][Explorer Corps I][Explorer Fund I][Cavalry Bows I][Tactics I][Tax I][Armor I][Economic I]
Resources: [Wood: 8][Rock: 2][Ore: 4][Ley Power: 2]
Eccentricities:
[Women Warriors]: The women of the Sanar Duchy make up most of the military, but are only half the population. Recruitment is harder, but military units are stronger.
[Class-based]: Each turn, power can be given to either the craftsman Vidar or merchant Rashu, in order to accomplish like actions. However, favoring one will negatively impact the other.

1. Finish that expansion, grab a piece of coastline. [Expansion 1/3]
[Scouting II][Logistics I][Explorer Corps I][Explorer Fund I]
2. Keep developing new way to keep our explorer in the field. [Explorer corp 4/6]
3. Now that we have a magic source for our wonder we will begin discover the magic we want to weave into it. [Research scrying magic]
4. Build that Marble quarry.
[Logistics I]

Rolled 12, 98, 100, 73 = 283 (4d100)

1. Develop tactics, I want to use Pharaoh's Will and 3 tech points on development
[Barracks I], [Infantry II], [Army Recruiter I]
2. Develop hardening, I want to add 20 ore and 1 tech point on development
[Copper Mine I], [Forge I], [Blacksmith I], [Melee Weapons I]
3. Build trade dock 3/4
4. Train most basic infantry unit 2/3
[Barracks I], [Infantry II], [Army Recruiter I]

Nation Name: Kemet
Race(s): Humans, undead
Color: White
Fluff: A desert nation ruled by eternal pharaoh and his priests
>Territory
>Pop
34 (+2/t)
>Food
41 (+6/t)
>Gold
3 (+0/t)
>Tech points
5 (+1/t)
>Military units
5x Infantry [1.4x {-1 food/gold/t}]
>Buildings
>Agriculture
[Flax Farm I; +1 flax/t], [Bean Farm +2 food/t], [Ranches I; +2 food/t], [Wheat Farm; +2 food/t], [Mill I; +2 food/turn]
>Trade & Storage
[Granary I; +1 food/t], [Bazaar I; +2 gold/t]
>Raw Resources
[Copper Mine I; +2 ore/t]
>Industry
[Weaver I], [Forge I], [Blacksmith I]
>Military
[Barracks I], [Army Recruiter I]
>Tech
[Infantry II], [Shipbuilding I], [Melee Weapons I]
>Magic
[Necromancy I]
>Trade
Caravan to Artemisia (+1 gold/t)
>Resources
Flax: 11 (+1/turn)
Ore: 20 (+2/turn)
>Eccentricities
[Desert]: In the barren deserts of Kemet, resources are harder to come by, but the hostile environment makes it harder for invaders to reach you by land
[Pharaoh's Will]: Each season {Turn}, the Pharaoh can order his servants to push harder on a single action. Critical failures on this action will result in severe punishments

Currently building brewery [1/4], irrigation [1/4], city [1/10], Artilia's farms (maybe) [1/4]

Oi! You dere. Oo' da Zog is you'z and waddaya want. Iz you friend er foe?

Da same goes fer you lot. You'z be mutants, but you'z ain't our mutants.

Dis is OGT land now, deyz da friend o' da WARHOST. If you'z not a friend den you'z an enemy!

>OOC: This is presuming both armies have met in generally around former Western Tribes territories

Well I'll be damned - I couldn't build those docks for so long, now 100

Nation Name: The Holy Order Of The Metal Goblin
Races: Holy Goblins
Colour: Green
Fluff: after the collapse of the old goblin race they became feral and tribal like until one of the more intelligent goblins decided it would be a good idea to go running about in the forest so when he did he found a old ancient building and when he went inside he saw old wondrous tech that his small brain couldn't comprehend so naturally he got all his goblin friends and when they saw the tech they were also puzzled by this but unlike their friend they started to worship these odd contraptions. When the goblin saw his friends worship such things he had a idea. Why not make some sort of profit out of this he thought to himself. So he tried to convince his goblin friends that he was the chosen one from the great big metal goblin that lived in the sky. Of course this worked cause goblins are stupid but anyway after awhile his friends started to get a many of the other goblin tribes to join the cult and so This goblin decided to lead these people into a great era and bring the goblin race to be a great nation once again and also he would get a lot of good stuff if he became leader. He was then crowned as kind and then given the title "Head Priest Tinkertek" named after the goblin's new God who is believed to have created the old tech that the goblins worshipped.
Pop: 64 (+4/turn)
Food: 67 (+5/turn)
Currency: 33 (+2/turn)
Territory: 28
Tech: 6 [+1 tech point/turn]
Military:
Structures: [Farm l; +1 food/turn]
Tech: [Religion II][Infantry I] [Forging l] [Ancient Farming Device l@; +1 food/turn]
Resources: (2 Wood)

+2 ore on roll 2
+6 stone, +2 currency on roll 4. It with the +2 bonus from law will make it a 25.

>Nation Name: The Throne
>Race: Men of ceramic, flesh and metal.
>Color: Crimson
>Fluff: Thousands of years ago, one great obelisk was torn from its place and crashed into this world. For thousands of years it laid there, dormant, until something stirred within. The massive structure whirred into life, with creatures that have slumbered within rising once more. They poured out from its base, ready to fulfill the tasks laid out for them by their Queen. They restored the obelisk to its glory with an almost religious reverence and began building a settlement around it, going in a circle with streets emanating from the central plaza and the obelisk itself. This settlement slowly expanded, turning from a camp to a village, from a village to a town, from a town to a city, from a city to a metropolis. Indeed, this is the task laid out for these servitors of the Queen-obelisk; turn the world around it into its throne, never stopping until it has consumed the entire planet.

>Settlements: Throne
>Territory: 7
>Population: ?
>Currency: ?
>Structures: The Queen (Government Building)
>Defenses: ?
>Military: ?
>Tech: ?
>Resources: ?
>Eccentricities: ?

Rolled 66, 82 = 148 (2d100)

[Western Tribes]
Military:
-Tribesfolk [1.2x {-1 food/currency//turn}]
-Lesser Frillhead Herd [1x [Sturdy]{-1 food/turn}]
-Tribesmen [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}].
Eccentricities:
Progress:
Beast Hunt - [2/5]
[Beastmasters]: The half-feather tribe excels like no one else in taming and training the native Nibirian life- however, the process is very dangerous. {Bonuses to domestication, though critfailing it is much deadlier}.

1) The great beast, the monster of legend, we are so close to finding him, awakening him, taming him. [2/15]
>[Domestication II]
>[Animal Studies II]
>[Training I]
>[Oral Tradition I]
>[Beastmasters]
2) The tribesmen are nearly trained, nearly ready to fight whatever foes they are required to. [2/3]
>[Infantry I]
>[Training I]
>[Tribal Tactics I]

Rolled 98, 31, 95, 2 = 226 (4d100)

Eccentricities:
[Technology Worship]: The holy order is fascinated by all things technological, and gets a bonus to studying it. However, they aren't very interested in much else.

Progress:
[The Grand Church] 16/20

1-4) wez are close to finishing da big grand Church, continue to send all da gobbos to finish it off
[build wonder(The Grand Church)]

Rolled 9, 35, 12, 54 = 110 (4d100)

Nation Name: Kingdom of Madness [Madness]
Race(s): Slimes
Color: Purple
Fluff: The stories of the Kingdom of Madness tells of a great land in the old Niburu, long long ago, ruled by a man only remembered as Mad, it is in honour of that man that the people of Madness named their lands. The people of Madness long to recreate the wonders of that man and his companions, to be able to shape life itself into whatever form they so desired. And so they study, they experiment, and they explore, looking for the long lost mysteries of the Mad who were their ancestors.
Territory: 36
Pop: 35 (+2/turn)
Food: 42 (+4/turn)(+6 income, -2 expenses)
Currency: 46 (+2/turn)(+4 income, -2 expenses)
Tech Points: 10 (+2/turn)(-2/turn due to research)
Structures: [Government Building], [Lab I], [Farms II; +4 food/turn], [Trading Port I; +2 currency/turn]
Defences: [+1 {Capital}] [+3 defence {East Ruin}]
Military:
-Ruin Guardian [2x {-2 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Infantry II][Shapeshifting III] [Boats I]
Resources:
Trade:
Eccentricities:
[Mission of Discovery]: The denizens of Madness are obsessed with regaining the technology of old, but as a consequence, tend to miss things about the world around them.
[Shapeshifters]: The slimes of Madness can shift their form to accomplish many different tasks... however, for some reason, the predatory wildlife of their home find them extremely tasty.

1) Fortify the second ruin, once it's secured we can look ahead to greater things
2) Train more Ruin Guardians, we will not lose these ruins! [0/5]
-Techs: [Infantry II][Shapeshifting III]
3) We must find what happened to the troops that trained in the Oasis, send our current units to investigate.
-Units: Ruin Guardian [2x {-2 food/currency//turn}]
4) We're forgetting what's important, and that's rediscovering the knowledge that our ancestors possessed. Using the ruins we will rediscover their methods.
-Buildings: [Labs I]
-Eccentricities: [Mission of Discovery]
-Spending: 2 Tech Points

Rolled 18, 89, 44, 13 = 164 (4d100)

Nation Name: Artemisia Arvelum
Race(s): Arachne
Color: Silver
Fluff: The spiders of Artemisia Arvelum are hunters. The move across the land quickly and quietly, killing their pray with methodical efficiency. It was not always this way, ocne the lived in great cities of stone and metal, weaving tapestries with their webbing and webs of plots with their minds.

Now, after the ruin caused by the leyline distortion, the roam the lands trying to reclaim what little there is left of the old world with stealth, poison and arrows. After all spiders are greatest when they ambush their prey.

Pop: 63 (+4/turn)
Food: 68 (+7/turn)(-2/turn)
Currency: 24 (+7/turn)(-2/turn)
Settlements: Artemsia
Outpost Arlesia
Outpost: .5x
Buildings: Hunter's Den I, Farm (+2 food/ turn), [Market I; +2 currency/turn].
Military:2 [1.8x Hunter Cadre {-1 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Stealth III][Poison III][Archery III][Silken Bowstrings© III][Agriculture I; +2 food/turn]
Magic : [Illusion I]
Resources: [ley-power 30, +2 /turn][4 Metal]
Land: 27
Tech Points 3 +1/turn
Trade Routes: Kemet +3 currency /turn
Eccentricities:
[Guerrillas]: Stealthy and sneaky is the way the Arachne do things. But getting caught in the open presents a massive disadvantage

1. Persistence and patience is rewarded in a hunter, continue at it.

2.Continue the rearmament(2/4)
+[Stealth III]
+[Poison III]
+[Archery III]
+[Silken Bowstrings© III]
+Hunter's den I

3. Finish the creation of the last Cadre(3/4)
+[Stealth III]
+[Poison III]
+[Archery III]
+[Silken Bowstrings© III]
+Hunter's den I

4. Once the hunters are kited out, They move towards the tribe lands. Honorbound by their word. The Hunt begins.

>A messenger appears at the Kemet
We have come to realise that staying on poor terms with our only neighbour will only lead to our destruction. As such, we've come to discuss the terms for a non-aggression pact, or even an alliance if your Pharaoh is so generous.

Please accept this token tribute and grant us an audience.
>Offering 5 currency

The riders of the Huh halted for a moment. Standing in front of them were creatures that looked...familiar. Their rations were running low, and they had been marching for months without rest; their leader, Genneg Khaahk, was on the ship back east, said to be partaking his own campaign.

The riders were too late, having been beaten to the punch by the orcs. They were hungry - by the time they found another target, they would have starved. Though they were itching, burning for a conflict, they were no fools, and many of them had been debating whether burning down the city they captured was the best course of action.

A rider barks at the orc in a guttural voice, its misshapen mouth leaking drool. Subtitles appeared before the eyes of all whom were listening, curiously translating the mutant's otherwise unintelligible language.

"Бид yдиpдaгч нь хoтыг шapaхын тyлд энд илгээcэн бaйнa ; Энэ хoт нь мaнaй тycлaмжтaйгaap ямap шaтcaн бaйнa , хapин бид үүний төлөө хapyyлaхын тyлд юy ч бaйх . Ta мyтaнт өөpийн дaхин дyнд бaйcaн гэж үү?" (We were sent here to burn a city for our leader; this city is burned without our help, yet we having nothing to show for it. You said mutants were among your fold?)

I will post reply in about hour, don't worry, currently leaving for work

I'm heading to bed so my reply will take a while as well. Just wanted to start negotiations before I forgot.

"What da zog kind of talk is dat speech? GET DA TRANSLATUR"

In a little while, a humanoid figure in a gas mask arrived with a device in his hand, a relic of the old world, and listened to the riders.

He spoke, and as he did the riders heard it in their own language.

"We are the Soldiers of the Warhost and we follow our Fuhrer's command. We have marched with our allies the OGT to take and conquer these lands.

We have many mutants in the Warhost ranks, but this is the Warhosts decree. If you are not with us, then you are against us. There is a WAR going on, a WAR that will sweep this world, on who'se side do you mutants stand on?"

[The Throne]
Pop: 5 (+2/turn)
Food: 5 (+2/turn)
Currency: 5 (+2/turn)
Defenses (Throne): 1
Military: None yet
Tech: Infantry II, Architecture II
Resources: None yet
Eccentricities:
[Builders]: The people of the Throne are excellent builders, building structures, even whole towns and cities, with ease. However, they can't abide the wilderness, and must build population centers quicker if they want to expand far.
[Heterogenous]: Three different peoples inhabit the lands of the Throne, each sturdier than the last. Military units may be constructed from each (Roll depending), with varying starting strengths depending on which they are.

3d100 actions, at first. Also, join the chat client02.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net
I'll allow you 6 makeup turns. Have fun :^)

>IRC
>Nations who get sent an army against know about that army coming (and therefore that nation)
>This may or may not actually alert nations to the existence of other nations beyond their normal line of sight

Wheelie to confirm or deny but that's what was said in the IRC

I'll addendum this here- the second turn when the army is nearly there.

Rolled 25, 62 = 87 (2d100)

A mutant with a neck as thick as a tree trunk stood out among the mounted marauders. "Бид дaйнд мaндтyгaй! энэ дэлхий дээp бүх coёл иpгэншил үнcэн нь шaтcaн хүpтэл Бидний мacтep, хэзээ ч дyycaхгүй бaйх нь дaйны aмлaлт өгcөн! Би "Attilitta ХӨХ" Би, тa өмнө нь хapж дaйчдын кoмaндлaгч! Бидний эpхэм зopилгo нь энэ нyтaг дэвcгэpт хoтыг ycтгaх явдaл бaйcaн бөгөөд тa aль хэдийн бидний төлөө үүнийг хийж бaйнa! Бидний хaнгaмж бaгa aжиллyyлж, бид бyцaж бaйcaн бoл, бид өлcөх бoлнo!

Би дaйнд aмьдapдaг, гэвч би тэнэг ямap ч билээ, мөн өлcгөлөн хaмгийн төгcгөл бaйж бoлoх юм. Энэ дaйн бoл тa хaйж бaйгaaг..." (We live for war! Our master gave promise of a war that would never end, until every civilization on earth was burned to cinder! I am "Attilitta the Huh", commander of the warriors you see before you! Our mission was to destroy the city within this territory, and you have already done it for us! Our supplies run low, and if we were to return, we would starve!

I live for war, yet I am no fool, and starvation would be a most pitiable end. If it is war that you seek...)

1+2.
-Currency (25)
-Food (30)
-Black Horses (15)
-Black Horseman [1.4x] (-2 food/turn)
-Kessek [1.6x] (-1 currency/food/turn)
-Kessek [1.6x] (-1 currency/food/turn)
-Battering Ram [1x] (-1 currency/turn)
-Battering Ram [1x] (-1 currency/turn)
-Carroballista [1.8x] (-1 currency/turn)
-[Archery II]
-[Infantry II]
-[Cavalry I]
-[Shipbuilding I]
-[Siege Weapons I]
The main horde splinters off from Genneg Khaahk's control, defecting to the War Wizard! (Add technologies, resources, units listed.)

The raiders threw down their banners. "Бид тa нapтaй хaмт л хaйх ёcтoй! Maнaй хyyчин эзэн нь биднийг үхэх илгээх бoлнo, бac тэp ч бaйтyгaй бидний дyнд биш юм!" (We shall seek it with you! Our old master would send us to die, yet he is not even among us!)

An orc from the ogt approaches your army with a white flag. Hailing for a diplomat.

Rolled 64, 82, 54, 19, 23, 72 = 314 (6d100)

Nation Name: Kedesh
Race(s): Dwarves, Orc slaves.
Color: Black
Fluff: The dwarven nation of Kedesh is a rigid theocracy dedicated to infernal deities who slumber deep within the earth. Its ruling caste, one part priest, one part sorcerer, and one part engineer, have learned to bind summoned demons into metal, using their might to power fearsome arcane machinery. The dwarves of Kedesh dedicate themselves to magic, science, and craftsmanship, leaving menial labor to their brutalized Orcish slaves. Unlike many of their kind, these dwarves care little for wealth, instead prizing magical and technological knowledge.
Factions: pastebin.com/aFTME4K8
Settlements: Great Kedesh
Territory: 21
Pop: 26 (+2/turn)
Food: 26 (+2/turn)
Currency: 12 (+1/turn)
Tech Points 5 (+1/turn)
Buildings: [Forge I][Quarry I; +2 stone/turn]
Military: 1 Heavy Infantry [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Religion I][Infantry I]
Magic: [Enchanting II][Summoning II]
Ley-Power: 10(+2/turn)
Resources: [Ore 5][Stone 4][Wood 5]
Eccentricities:
[Slaves]: The orc slaves of Kedesh can be put to work on building projects, but the orcs are physically superior to their dwarven masters, and revolts can be deadly.
[Immaterial]: The dwarves of Kedesh don't really care for material wealth, instead preferring to focus on the pursuit of knowledge.

1: Finish expansion of the farms [5/6][Slaves]

2+3: Continue to study Metallurgy [2/4][Spend 2 tech points,

4: Expand our borders to the east.

5+6: Improve our Enchanting techniques [Immaterial][Spend 3 tech points]

Forgot to include [Ships I] in my tech allowing me to expand down there.

The Dragonarmies finally caught up to the main host of the Khaakh's horde as it rampaged north toward the Western Tribes. It had taken several months of hard riding and marching to do it, but joined by the centaur warrior women of the Duchy of Sanar the host of twelve thousand devout of Ariaka had arrived here to the walls. Before the Dragonhost could even be spotted, the points of their lances could be seen gleaning in the distance. Like an approaching star it moved, swiftly, ever forward; before it came to a pause several hundred feet from the Horde's encampment. The Dragon Emperor, mounted on a huge Black Drake twice the size of the largest war horse, moved to the front of the assembled host. Pacing to and fro across the line he addressed his commanders in turn.

"Duke Katarine, take the Black Knights left, and sweep the Chaos scum into the wall. Duke Veriak, take the Blue Knights right and press them beyond the farmland. Duke Puhtar will follow the Emperor's banner up the center in lance formation with the White Knights. Duke Matoi will take his Red Knights into the enemy camp and destroy it. Ariaka has decreed to me thus: no Chaos worshiper leaves this field alive. The cancer of Chaos must be purged from this world if the Dragon Queen is to give us our blessings. Forth, and fear not the taint of Chaos! Know you walk in the light of Law, know that the Dragon Queen shelters you in her wings!"

The Emperor lifted his lance, the dragon steel point alight with red fire that bathed the tip with a shocking bright light. With a voice far louder than what a man should be able to achieve he shouted, "Sound the horn! Tiichi Udoka! Ekess Vivex!"

"Ekess Vivex! Tiichi Udoka!" Came the reply shouted from twelve thousand throats. It was replaced now with the thunderous sound of heavy scaled claws slamming against dirt and rock alike.

[Protip I'm not arriving this turn]

Rolled 14 (1d100)

[The Huh]
Pop: 27 (-2/turn)
Food: 6 (-2/turn) -30
Currency: 5 (-3/turn) -25
Defenses: 0
Military:
-2 Black Archers [x1.8] (-1 currency/food/turn)
Tech: [Archery II][Infantry II][Cavalry I][Siege Weapons I][Shipbuilding I]
Resources:
Black Horses: 1 (+1/turn)
Wood: 2
Stone: 5
Eccentricities:
[Jealousy]: Permanent buildings are no good to the Huh. But they sure excel at bringing them down.
[Technological Affinity]: The Huh love their technology. Also destroying it! But they hate anything magic.

-[Archery II]
-[Siege Weapons I]
-Wood (1)
Attempt to complete a single carroballista before committing attack on Warhost with remaining loyalist forces. [2/4]

Rolled 10, 8, 6 = 24 (3d10)

Huge scaled lizards with maws of razor teeth dripping acid, oozing fire, streaming puffs of frosty air, or trailing clouds of noxious gas came streaming down among horses barded in chain and scale plates, ridden on by humans and draconians alike. Behind these, blocks of infantry could be seen forming ranks and marching at double time down after the dust of the charging mounts. The riders, on the charge, formed into a tight wedge. The Emperor and his guard moved at the front of the force in a mix of Drakes and riders streaming the bronze and black of the Imperial Standard. Other riders, hundreds of houses with retainers garbed in a myriads of colors and devices followed suit behind the charging vanguard.

In such commotion, the splinter force of Red Drakes Kngiths would be easy to miss as they instead bolted toward the encamped horde with fire and dragon steel to carve the way.

Blue Drake Knights [2.4x {+5 owned hexes]
White Drake Knights [2.4x {5 owned hexes]
Black Drake Knights [3.6x {6 owned hexes]

Rolled 34, 88, 99 = 221 (3d100)

Volden
Territory: 19
Pop: 24 (+2/turn)
Food: 47 (+4/turn) (3)
Currency: 12 (+4/turn) (3)
Defenses (Capital): 1 Voldenhof
Military:
1 Tribal warband [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}
1 Archer Warband [1.6x {-1 food/currency//turn}
Buildings:
[Farm] [Mine] [Warrior hall II] [Marketplace]
Tech:
[Infantry II] [Metallurgy I] [Archery I] [Javelins I]
Resources:
[Trumpeters: 10 +1/t]
[Ore 16 +2 p/t]
Eccentricities:
[Unified]: Twenty barbarian tribes make up the Volden but old hatreds run deep. However, if they can work together, the Volden are very powerful militarily.
[Backwards]: The Volden are backwards, even by this new Nibiru's standards, and they have a harder time working out technology. However, their tribal lifestyle has led them to many discoveries about the world around them.

1. Recruit some more tribesmen with our newly acquired javelins [3/4]
+Infantry ll
+Metallurgy l
2. Hire some more Raider archers, many of the tribes are wise in the ways of raiding, as it is our heritage, and we will continue to do so with our crack archers. These men take their pay hunted game and food, living to fight and loot.
+Backwards
+Infantry ll
+Archery l
3. We must hire some horsemen, as we have the horses, now we just need to mount the men on the horses
+Backwards
+Javelins l
+Archery l

Rolled 20, 73, 83 = 176 (3d100)

>Nation Name: The Throne
>Race: Men of ceramic, flesh and metal.
>Color: Crimson
>Fluff: pastebin.com/aUu4SjXb

>Settlements: Throne
>Territory: 7
>Population: 5 (+2)
>Food 5 (+2)
>Currency: 5 (+2)
>Structures: The Queen (Government Building)
>Defenses: 1
>Military: N/A
>Tech: [Infantry II]; [Architecture II]
>Resources: N/A
>Eccentricities: [Builders]; [Heterogeneous]

FIRST TURN
1) Expand the city. The throne must grow larger.
2) Begin creation of a quarry; more stone is required for the construction efforts.
3) Mark a section of the city to be dedicated to garden space for feeding the populace.

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Duke Gerard uth Matio relished battle as much as any other Devouted of Ariaka. The only thing that loved it more was perhaps the drakkensteed Atro that pulsed and seethed under him with unrestrained bloodlust. His Knights - a small fifty in number in number and backed primarily by human and draconian foot soldiers - spilled into the Horde encampment, slaying all they found. Horse, livestock, man, woman, and child. None were spared from fire and steel.

Red Drake Knights [1.4x {+4 owned hexes}]

The only ones left at the camp are retainers either too young to escort their liege into battle or rather unimportant, but the Emperor's steward is there to take a message. He does inform the diplomat that the Emperor left to purge the field of Chaos, and is not due back until the battle's conclusion.

The troll general watches as the orc diplomat is utterly ignored by the drake army and they charge past into the horde that had surrendered to his new friend. A very foreboding sign. His own orders had been to eliminate the mutants and establish peace in the new vassal kingdom. But if this grand drake army was even unwilling to talk this was a very bad sign.

The troll was left with a choice. Continue as planned and help kill the horde potentially leaving a new enemy in the tribal lands at full strength. Or accept the hordes surrender to the WW and kill the drakes........