Cursed drinking horn

>Cursed drinking horn

Drinking from it turns you into horny Viking party girl

Makes all booze taste like Coor's Light

/thread

It's a horn that drinks. Of its own accord.

Nobody knows exactly where the liquid goes, but you're certainly not getting it back when it goes there.

>cursed

Put in something that should make any beast throw up and see what happens.

Once you started you can't stop until it's empty.
So, basically a normal drinking horn.

Now make it have an infinite amount of liquid in it.

It's been in use for centuries, if not millennia. That's gonna take awhile and need some serious drainage

It's linked directly to the sea, and therefore can never be emptied.

Yeah that's a problem then. How about we have Satan puke into it?

you can never get drunk form it

By Odin's beard, a fate worse than death.

>It whines at you constantly, sounding more and more like your bitch of an ex-wife the more you drink
Choose betwwwn unlimited booze and sanity, gentlemen.

It... seems to enjoy it. You're not entirely sure how it gives you this impression.

Let's throw it in the ocean and see what happens.

>Good news, the sea levels are dropping.
>Bad news, they're not stopping.

Well, after a while i'll remeber i dont have a fucking ex wife, but if between infinite amounts of good beer and sanity, beer helps with the nam flashbacks.

After a night of heavy drinking the horn sprays piss all over the place. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Has a maelstrom been formed yet?
Maybe we can throw it into space?

>you can drink from it normally, and it tastes/feels completely normal.
>however, while it makes you feel refreshed, you actually are not hydrated in any way from anything drunk from the horn

-No matter what you drink from it, it's extremely intoxicating. May sound like fun, but when you're about to go into combat, and that's the only thing you could drink, it's a lot less fun.
-Makes you horny for anything with horns.
-It has a teeny tiny bag of holding stuck in the very end, which gets activated by drinking, so whatever you put into it a bit of it will seep into your next drink.

Well hello there my new chamber pot!

The more you drink the more sober you get (does not cure hangovers)

>The party is hired by the king of a seafaring kingdom to investigate the cause of this nigh-apocalyptic event
>the party sets out across the treacherous shores, which now consist of sweeping deserts and swamps broken up by lakes, reefs as high as mountains, ornery wildlife, and [spoilers]things that should not be[/spoiler] that were once hidden by the waves
>Once they find the horn, they must find a way to stop it from drinking, transport it to land, and then find a way to have it expel its contents, returning the sea level to normal and restoring prosperity to the kingdom

There's room for plenty of surfaced deep-sea dungeons along the way, desperate bands of merfolk, and even Eldritch Deep Ones, too.

Fuck, I might do a campaign based around this.

CURSED items, user.

It turns all alcohol in it into a non-alcoholic form

Whatever town or village you take it into will smell of the foulest paper-mill as long as the horn is within the city walls. When outside the town the smell is just within a 100 yard region around the horn. You have to overcome the foul stench to have the infinite supply of booze inside. Closing the horn up in a basement or in a chest will not stop the aura of stench at all.

>Have awesome infinite supply party horn, smells like total shit and makes a whole town smell at the same time, what do?

>No more raiding
>Hella childbearing
>Being village weirdo
>Not a curse
user, I get it, some are turned on by mere possibility of being a chick, but not when you are grotesqly stereotyped Viking turned into slut barely in control of her heat.

>you are grotesqly stereotyped Viking turned into slut barely in control of her heat.