HAHAHAHA REQYS GET REQ't

HAHAHAHA REQYS GET REQ't

I told you ALL yesterday - SELL the NEWS.

What did you all do? Kept buying lmao. I'm bout to buy myself some discount req. this board is full of idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kc4aAv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for you man. I got in at like .04 so still in the fucking green. Waiting for news anytime now. If they aren't as good, I'll sell and reenter in the dip probably a week from now.

I was swingtrading at 0.00027-0.0003 ETH per token, i almost doubled my stack.
try that, fool-o

Da fuq are you talking about? First of all, the update hasn't even come out. Second, everything is bleeding. Don't be dumb.

Update hasn't come out and it's already bleeding. Oh yeah this is gonna go well isn't it.

That's the way it always goes..

inb4 massive FOMO back in and goes to 30c+

Hodlen!!!!! 5k req

Always the same with shitcoin news.

Serious question. Are any of you day traders/swing traders actually trading more than $10kUSD? (ie: any actual money?)

I can't help but feel like all of these genius dip buyers are a bunch of teenagers with $100 to throw around.

i've started out with 3k, now a little more than 5k thru swingtrading

Lol yeah I'll send you 0.1 BTC if it goes above 30c today. I'm at work atm but if this is the case, keep this thread live and I will deliver.

50k REQs , bought and sold x3 ask me for photoshot

BIG Pump starts in: 9:27:54
heres the community cord if your not already in
>large pumps for Mondays alt boom
discord.gg/kc4aAv

discord.gg/kc4aAv

So you had like what 500 REQ? So ballzy

Holdin about 8,4k REQ, will I made it? I really believe in this shit goes 1-2usd till Q1 2018

What the fuck u talking about. Was 11 cents yesterday and it's still 11 cents now

last chance to buy

Next: MOON

HERE WE GO FAGGOT

excuse me, what was your name again?

They are. Ignore them lmao. I used to do it when I had a smaller stack a few months ago but it's impossible with more money + insanely risky.

LoL....selling your .04?! Hoo, boy. That was a mistake.

I am do dickdeep in REQ a 24hr of $11 dont mean shit, bought at $.04

this shit went down from 12 cents to 11 cents

SEL SELLL SELL ITS CRASHING IM SO GLAD I GOT MY PROFFITS HEHEHE

UP to 765 satoshits.

pic related when a 2% swing costs u a lambo

All my BTC went into REQ at ATH, I'm a giant dummy.

I'm holding til 2022 to break even

2022? this is REQ not RNC dipshit

sorry, 2028

im still fucking confused where you bought REQ at 2022 dipshit

THE YEAR 2022

testned releases tomorrow, it drops down to 600 satoshis, affuckingcumulate another 300k , stay salty

You’re a fucken retard

I don’t get how the fuck you’re so confident on knowing what will be released tomorrow.

Same fucken shit as 2 weeks ago, hyped up and went to the shitter within hours

Still 27.5k deep tho, I have hope

bitch i might be

NEWS ARE OUT

TESTNET COMING LOL XD HAHA IM OK

Fucken told you, updates out

Fuck this shit they have an announcement for an announcement. Fuck REQ and fuck all shitcoins

wtf you talking about? Testnet out in less than 13 days buddy. sickest news

sold 100%. call weak hands or w/e

ROFL NOT EVEN ING BACKING. LYING SCAM REQ

>First of all, we’re more than happy to announce that Request Colossus is about to be ready anytime now. We will release the first version of Request working with Ethereum on testnet within the next two weeks, before the next project update.

weak hands will sell now, accumulate over next 14 days

Partnerships

ING support

We will remove the ING Ventures logo from our website. After a discussion with their legal department, they asked us to communicate that they solely backed Moneytis but were not involved with Request since they can’t be associated with a project that did an ICO.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

They're probably lying about YC too. YC probably only backed Moneytis not fucking Request. Next update they're going to announce they'll remove the YC logo from their site.

autism

I just bought 50k more at the dip. Am i pajeet?

You can see request network on YC's website dipshit.

Lol. They lied about ING. What a joke. Fucking KIKES.

You're so emotionally attached to your shitcoin you're not thinking straight. If they lied about one partnership what makes you think they're not lying about the other one? Wait until YC finds out Request did an ICO.

dumping hardddd

You think 9/11 was an inside job?

Do you know the general sentiment in the Netherlands concerning crypto currencies?

hey now, I turned $100 into $1200. I'm small time but I'm making money

srs, all people are seeing is that REQ didn't release Colossus today, not that its officially coming within two weeks.

So what happens when Colossus is up?
Do they start processing payments?

How heavy are your bags? Be honest.

No, it'll only be on testnet. Literally nothing will happen.

So you have no idea? Thought so.

i have over 100k and buying more, i was making fun of linkies.... god damn it, am i a linkie unironically now? fuck. fuck me fucke your mom

In the last REQ thread a few days ago, I said this would dump and y'all didn't believe me.

I said "Just sold at 0.00029 ETH, gonna re-buy at $0.08 on weekend" and an user replied "Screencapped."

user where are you now? Can you pls upload that screencap so that I can laugh?

why would you fucking do that??

im officially a linkie now... a rektqie

>announcing a working product is ready on testnet in 2 weeks aka ahead of schedule is bad

Bought 10k at the dip, thanks for the weak hands, and FUD. Thank you for this, seriously.

It won't go back to that price because even if the first release is delayed another week everyone will see updates.

Req seems like shit I don’t know.

I'm saying you can literally go to YC's website and see they backed request network and you are saying I'm emotionally attached? Are you retarded?

The ING news is fucking stupid though. Why would you not get that approved ahead of time.

The team had ING backing, req whoever did not because eurocucks and icos

They lied to YC. YC only backed Moneytis but Request told them they're just changing their name. They never told YC they had an ICO.