Sneks

Your party's foe has permanently transformed all of you into ball pythons. This is your new form; your previous form is now lost to you. You may be able to shapeshift using spells or other abilities, but your true form will always be a snake.

You all now have a bite attack, and you gain racial bonuses to hide and move silently. You also have a suffocation attack, which has a low chance of succeeding, but if it does then the target must make a fort save or die. Your scales grant you a small amount of damage resistance.

If you are a caster, you still have your magical abilities, but you must cast all spells as still and silent.

If you are a druid, you may be able to use your skills to communicate with other races.

Does this put an end to your adventuring days? How will you continue in your new serpentine forms?

Serpent druid
Would wildshape allow me to turn back into a human?

>Does this put an end to your adventuring days?

Yes. If the GM absolutely HAS to force us to live out his scalie fueled magical realm then the least he can do is make us a species of snake that isn't bitch tier. A retic, a rock python, an anaconda, hell, i'd even take being turned into something of similar size like an STP before I took a ball python. Then again it'd probably put an end to our adventuring for much different and more pressing reasons, i.e. my ranger's animal companion deciding to do what any monitor lizard would do when faced with a snake that's smaller than it. I can only hope that the GM doesn't also have a vore fetish.

Yes, but you are limited to one hour per druid level as a human, once per day.

It's dream come true.

I go forth to boop with my snoot.

>party's for turning his enemies into DANGEROUS snakes when he can turn them into harmless ones instead.

You're one of those players who complains when enemies flee from the party and attack out of ambush, aren't you?

Yeah. Fuck over the Martials yet again. So much fun.

10/10

Not really, no. It's just my vehement hatred of ball pythons as a species that's fueling this. That and my desire to not to have a total party wipe come from my character's animal companion.

What's wrong with ball pythons? I think they're cute.

My character's new goal is to become a snake made of fire.

And kill people who complain too much over petty shit?

I don a cunning disguise.

They're easily the most infuriating snake i've ever had to work with in all my years of working with snakes. Barring maybe a dozen or two, just about every single one has successfully perpetuated the stereotypes associated with them despite all of my efforts. Shitty feeding response due to being really fucking picky, shitty sheds despite constant monitoring of humidity and regular soaks, zero middle ground between bitey little shits and sentient rocks that refuse to unball for any reason whatsoever. As i've said, i've experienced a few good ones and know that these shitty individuals aren't always the case, but the frequency in which i've dealt with the bad ones has just turned me off of their species as a whole. The overwhelming amount of obnoxious BP owners doesn't exactly help matters either.

Wow, I had no idea. My cousin's are playful little guys who love booping their snoots. I'm sorry you've not had the same experience.

Yessssssssssss

>idontlikefun.gif

TF Fetishist/Scalie magical realm

OP didn't mention much sex desu

No, because we're going to punch the DM until the troll graciously lets us pass un-pissed.

>NON-RETICULATED pythons
What the shit? Someone swung the nerf bat waaayyyy too hard on this.

Rogue/Assassin working for a government for political purposes. Would be pretty chill.

Would kinda wish I'd gotten turned into a venomous snake though. Constricting doesn't seem nearly as useful for assassinations.

Being the face just became a lot harder, but I think I can make it work.

Constricting might be harder to pull off, but there's no puncture wounds like injecting venom would leave. A human assassin might conceivably strangle a target, but who's going to think that a little snake did it?

Is he there when it happens? We can probably work around it if we have time but if we get captured it's a different story.

He's there, but after doing the deed he considers you to be disoriented and harmless to him, and turns his back and begins tinkering with something else in his laboratory. If you move quickly you can catch him by surprise...

>You are turned into animal
>Does that destroy your career
Are you insane?

Also, nice magical realm.

i wanna fuck that snake

/thread

>Python
>Little

>GM has a hard-on for snakes
>I can only hope that the GM doesn't also have a vore fetish.

>Is 10th level incantatrix
>Already have all standard Metamagic feats

I Polymorph Any Object myself into a human twice.
My transformation is now permanent, as per the rules on the spell.
Sorry, I'm not having any of your fetish shit.

Not yet, user. We're still missing the obligatory Harkness Test post.

> Does this put an end to your adventuring days? How will you continue in your new serpentine forms?

We don't. The druid can wildshape into a human long enough to kill the rest of us and cast Reincarnation. Our previous forms are now lost to us, but that doesn't stop us from getting new forms.

There is still a small chance we will come back ans an animal or whatever, but chances are good we become something humanoid instead. These new bodies might not be ideal, but they sure as hell will be better than limbless snakes.

At that point, we just need to find a more permanent solution for the druid/find ways to restore us to races more to our liking if we got shafted somehow like someone coming back as a goblin, but we are at least in a better position to seek and implement those solutions than we were before.

Any other stories about snakes? They seem like a cool creature i'd want in a campaign but i haven't the foggiest on what they do.

That won't stop the Technician from DELEVI DEUS ANIMA: EXTERMINATOR OF THE SOULS OF THE GODS-ing the foe and everything in a 3-mile radius(rest of the party will be safely teleported away by the Air-lock). Also, once the foe is dead, the Creation Wizard is transforming us out of snake forms.

I had a friend in college who had a tiny little albino snake of some kind who she would let out and chill with in her dorm in our local nerd fraternity. Towards the end of one year, the snake made a break for it and vanished, presumably into the walls.

She was sure it would come back at first, but grew absolutely hysterical as time went on because we had to leave for the summer and she couldn't figure out a way to lure it back out of the walls, if indeed it was still alive. Eventually we got kicked out and she had no choice but to abandon the poor little guy to his fate.

Fate, however, had other plans. She came back the next semester in a different room in the nerd fraternity. Less than two weeks in she found the snake chilling out in her sock drawer. The little guy had survived the summer on his own in the house, and somehow wound up finding her again even though she was in a different room this time. Presumably by following familiar smells.

Have our wizard benefactor make us warforged mechs to pilot around, turn this DM's fetish into mechwarrior.

That's pretty adorable, user.

Sounds like you have experience in the field of snek. What was it like beyond ball pythons?

What kind of game are you playing in?!

Anima: Beyond fantasy. In terms of stupid, over-the-top power level shit, it straddles a midpoint between D&D and Exalted.
Martials have the most potential of all the classes. Monks can suplex mile-and-a-quarter long dragons made of elemental darkness or light with the right setup. Wizards piss on reality once a week(MP system), and Psychics are initially beasts, but plateau the earliest.
DELEVI DEUS ANIMA is a Ki technique, which is basically a martial spell, but better than spells in that they have quicker recovery times, usually.

>Hardcore mechwarrior
>Posts worst faction
The Commonwealth sends its regards, in the form of five Atlas scout lances.

>turns out your animal companion has more class levels than you, but can't spend long in human form
>still not entirely comfortable with being a pet, but solo adventuring is difficult for a 5lb snake
what do?

I've been breeding balls for years, and I've only been bit once. Balls are probably one of the easiest species of snake to handle and care for. It seems like you either stressed out your snakes super bad, or seriously got shit luck with the balls you got.

Start praising the sun with your 5lb body.

On one hand, this is obvious bait and scaly fetishism.
On the other hand, the concept in it's very basic - adventurer ending up turned into something absolutely not suitable for their job - is a cool idea by itself.

The Oath of a paladin does not end in hardship. It does not end when it is difficult to uphold. It does not end even in death itself.
So it sure as fuck doesn't end now I'm a snake.

Going to be tricky though, admittedly. I have no fucking way to shapeshift or communicate.

Anything in particular you want to hear about? Im at work right now but I'll be free in two hours or so, feel free to come up with some things in the meantime

Richly rewarding, especially with the species that undergo color changes as they get older. Thus far jungle carpets and blood pythons are a big favorite since they tend to start it drab bit have the potential to turn stunning. It's a lot better IMO than having gtps that already start out pretty.

I'd say shit luck. They're practically sentient rocks so care isn't an issue. It's just that I very rarely find a middle ground between those and the bitey assholes.

The party is turned into tiny windup toy versions of themselves. They only are individually strong enough to lift a couple of pounds, and their magic is likewise greatly reduced in rage and power. Whats worse, they each have a key that is slowly winding down on their backs, and they cant reach those keys themselves. Each of them needs the others to wind them up when they start to run down, otherwise they will become immobile... possibly for a very, very long time.

While extremely cool story-wise, the wind up key seems like asshole move, it's on the same level as making your players eat and shit regularly.
>Oh, you forgot to turn the Rogue's key last session? Well sorry, he's pretty much fucked now.

I would play in this setting. Who wouldn't want to be an adorable danger noodle?

>as you bend over to hide your pants fill with hot excrement, the troll smells you out
>You never stated you went to the bathroom during rests, all that shit has to come out eventually

Classic

My GM managed to pull something very similar without going into furfag territory.
Basically, our entire party was cursed by a witch they've crossed to be bunch of fluffy animals normally hunted for fur and still on the quest to rescue a princess.
Felt like playing something straigh from Disney, while being one of those cute things from the background instead of Prince Charming or someone similar.

But I guess in hands of other GM it wouldn't be guaranteed as a successful campaign.