pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qsR2hAYEQ7U
youtu.be/H2mO_jb3E8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When's the last time everything went perfectly for you, Jumpers?

Sheba was the one directly confirmed to be her equal and opposite; the reason why she was so much huger in the final battle was because Jubi was only at 50% power. Though it seems demons can increase in size when summoned with masses of which hair making them huger; Labolas (the one who oneshots the dragon Gommorah) is only elephant-sized when fought in Inferno via the multiplayer arena.

But yeah, it's implied Aesir at full power is above her. While Bayo beat half of Jubi barely after recovering all her memories, and still had enough energy to smash apart her statue while surviving reentry into Earth's atmosphere with barely any help, when fighting both the modern day Loptr (Aesir's evil half) who'd empowered himself with evil human intent and the past version of Loptr who apparently hadn't fully yet, she lost both times in a straight fight. Yes, it is a cutscene power thing but it's also notable a) Bayonetta must have had a while to fully master all her powers by then, and he still beat her WITHOUT having the Eyes, and b) those Eyes were the very thing Balder was trying to use to ressurect Jubi in the first place.

Anyway, the current top contender for Absolute Uberdeity of the Bayoverse is Omne-who despite LOOKING like a Jubi-Sheba fusion is apparently a separate being of which nothing is known except a) Balder and Bayo’s summoning of her was unprecedented in the witches’/sages’ history, b) her title is “Controller of Creation” and c) her description says she’s omniscient.

That one time I did nothing and had no responsibilities to anything.

It was...wow, so many years ago. Huh.

Not exactly. Aesir is the creator Deity. Jubileus is a ruler of realm but so is Queen Sheba and she can be summoned. Jubileus can be bound and overcome through use of boosted through summons regular demons. At least, the Jubileus with only one eye of the world in the body her spirit got bound to.

Without either of eyes in the bound body? She would be way weaker

Red, when you next get on, please go back and answer the post you ignored. Don't descend to the level of the shitposters.

Just updating the jump list. These are the jumps I'm adding, if I've missed anything let me know.
The Fifth Element JumpChain
Age of Wonders JumpChain Looks beautiful, but seems to be missing age and gender options.
Hive Queen Quest JumpChain
Anima Beyond Fantasy JumpChain Has a blank second page in the version I found on the drive.

Also added Imperium, Mage, and Etrian Odyssey so the >10 column and SBURB to the End Jumps column.

Please let me know if you know of any jumps missing from the list, or that should have something in a particular column.

Shut up shitposter

what was the post]

Huh my name got caught on there... Ah well.

Shit I don't have a too much laughing gif to use. Can someone make me one, preferably with the Weasels of Who Framed Rodger Rabit?
Seriously have you seen my chain currently. I get my shit kicked in often and firmly the closest thing to this was when in Mortal NWoD I managed to use Plan B the entire time instead of needing tons of extra stuff.

Sorry, that should be blank third page in Anima.

Was about the fear stuff last thread. She posted to someone else that it was just people complaining about certain things and then lots of people asked her why she said that when the post in question said nothing of the sort.

When Dungeon Meshi jump?

Smooth hair best conduit for magic

I don't think anything has ever gone perfectly. There were times when it went 'according to keikaku, but that was like...Plan B MkIII, version 2. Plan A never works (except that perk "Plan A", that works).
Unless you count that time in CATastrphe where the plan was "party hard, unwind and go explore some sunken ruins when you get bored". I guess that counts.

>Predator
Progress on Predator is going excellently. Maybe done by the end of the week?

Is there stuff that people especially want to see in it?

I'm particularly interested in suggestions for 400cp or 600cp perks for Blooded Predators and Super Predators.
I really don't want to make the 600cp Blooded perk "you can make Predator tech", because that's boring.

Young Justice user, if your here. The Super Strength/Durability package seems kind of woefully under powered in EMH, all the Super Bricks seem more in the 100+ ton range.
Hell, the gravity power you can buy will let you make a decent go of fighting Thor while the brick power would just see you backhanded into unconsciousness without even putting up a fight.

Someone's been checking out White Veil, I see.

Clean hair, not smooth hair. Senshi's fluffy as all hell, now that he's been washed, and magic works on him fine.

We want Jerry the Predator.

And predator college drawback

youtu.be/qsR2hAYEQ7U

What jumps allow you to import outfits/armors? I already know about Incredibles, Earth's mightiest heroes, and Marvel.

First post- Someone mocking them for not getting a response from Red after 20 minutes- Red's response to the guy mocking the first one- And you can find all the responses asking what she's talking about connected to that last post.

I have no idea how connecting to previous threads works so please god links work

Except Marcille smeared blood through her hair for the spell

New chapter is out

Sorry if this was asked before, but I slept through last thread and just skimmed it upon waking: Is The Most Secret and Sorrowful from the Exalted: Mortals gauntlet meant to be based on Secret from Keychain of Creation?

Yeah, but that was forbidden black magic. It's going to work by different rules from regular magic. Regular magic likes fluffy, black magic likes sleek and doesn't care about the consequences.

Shit is evil and I love it!

Also I need a better, more Exalted, name for my 200 pt Social Combat Branch (Currently Join Debate) which allows for bog standard Exalted Social Combat basically. in addition I've made it so Silver Dragon Coiled Amongst Ivory Teeth's penultimate ability is the skill to carry a conversation in mid-combat, but this allow the opponent to do so as well. That along with Breaking Dragon Feather should allow you to think out your arguments faster than most and really get the upperhand.

Star Trek. Everything went absolutely perfectly, as far as I'm concerned, up to and including saving James Kirk from certain death in TNG and subsequently getting my nose broken by him. He earned that.

Also redeeming Khan. That is my favorite moment in the chain, even if he declined my offers to pod him.

Jumpers, do you wet your toothbrush before or after you put toothpaste on it

Sweet-Voiced Beggar's Petition. For a mortal is little more than a beggar compared to the Princes of Creation, but at times even their voices can charm the mighty.

Both.

>lots of people
You're only one person with a phone, champ.

THA, if you're still here, there's also a small FEAR update that allows one to take Alma as a companion.

I like it!

Yes.

Here's hoping Red doesn't turn into a coward and owns up to her mistake.

Due to Dungeon Meshi update:

Friendly reminder that In Claymore the Claymores, Yoma and Abyssal ones are caused by dragons in the setting

You call them dragons, but appearance wise they relate to dragons about as much as Pilgrim Butterflies in Dark Souls 3 do.

Well, THEY call them dragons in setting

Never! Perfection is actually pretty boring. I use the self duplication power from teen titans to have a single duplicate of me running around independently. When things get boring we mess around and sabotage each other. Even when we're going solo our actions tend to butterfly and mess with each others plans. Like during our time in Overlord when I took the peer to the sorcerous kingdom scenario/quest we spent most of the jump warring with golems vs. undead trying to prove whose kingdom was best. It's nice having a rival that matches my skills and powerlevel - even if they're me.

Akame Ga Kill as an Armour-Class Teigu. Their is a storage space option where you can have your stuff stored within a "key" until you unleash it like how the incursio and blue chariot armour sets are contained within a sword and dagger respectively though you'd also have to pay for a built in weapon as the "key" must be part of the set. Still once you give it a weapon form you could run it through the weapon import jumps to make a weaponized power armour abomination.

Also Kingdom Hearts as a drive outfit. It's pretty expensive for all the modes, but it is worth it.

The Asarakam aren't actually referred to as dragons, they are referred to as kin of dragons, and with almost everything else about them, there isn't a further word explaining a damned bit of it.

Is Claymore over already or it's still going?

It's over, has been for years, the author's official stance on the things in the mainland is that they are separate and don't actually matter for the story.

So... Would it be a bad idea to try to communicate with one and study them? Their DNA must be useful for stuff

Double the human's height, user. The quest for huge waifus continues

One of the few things we know is that they're fighting an eternal war on the mainland with the competing faction in charge of the island the manga takes place on. The faction is PROBABLY lead by humans, at least something nominally human, so the Asarakam are your enemies on that front.

Unrelated thing. Would eating Asarakam guys be better for Yoma than eating human guts? They are technically half human half Asarakam.

I wish they explored that part of plot more

Ah, so it would be romance between two opposing factions if I waifu Asarakam. How beautiful!

It should be fine to communicate with one, the battle on the mainland is between two factions, on one side you have the organization that we see in the story, on the other side you have the Asarakam, and there are very much humans on the side of the Asarakam not that we know much else. That said the Organization are the ones that are actively studying the Asarakam, the Yoma, the warriors, awakened beings, all of it is from their research into the Asarakam. Mind you their tech, while not quite medieval, isn't incredibly advanced you may have a more advanced understanding of technology if it's your first jump.
Nah the Yoma are wearing down their human host and need to replace the human bit, the parasite formed from the combination of Asarakam bits is their true nature.

Here's the next WIP!
Any suggestions for Fae stuff?
I've got a resistance perk, a perk that allows you understand alien mindsets, and an Island of stability in worlds of ephemeral chaos.

>waifuing asarakam
This is one in the pre awakened form, and actually barely being kept alive for parts. I'm not saying you can't waifu them, but they aren't very human from what we do know, and we really know next to nothing about the things.

Interesting in the last paragraph. So why do abyssal ones need the guts?

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I read, the one that was a male Claymore, the bishie one who trained the kid, didn't seem to eat guts as far as we seen

That's kind of a dick move

Eh, give her a human alt form if you are such vanilla.

I'd still hit it

>island of stability

Hmm. Conversely, or perhaps as a boost to that perk depending on how it's fluffed, how about a perk that makes you more able to exploit/predict narratives in a way to come out intact and ahead of the game? Kind of like bargain bin Talecrafting?

Some sort of riddle/pact/flyting proficiency would also be in order.

And perhaps as a mirror to the resistance perk-something that makes it easier for you to get good use out of any Wyld mutations you experience

>"Shit, people actually liked the dragon kin bit!"
>"What do I do I didn't prepare for this!"
>"I know!"
>"THE MANGA IS OVER, THE DRAGON KIN BIT WAS IRRELEVANT TO THE STORY!"
>Genius

Due to this 48841233 complete raping of the concept of balance I need to ask. Which is stronger Bleeding Edge (mark 37) or Endo-Sym (mark 50)

>Fuck
Due to this complete raping of the concept of balance I need to ask. Which is stronger Bleeding Edge (mark 37) or Endo-Sym (mark 50)

>4881233

...what?

How is that raping the concept of balance?

Because they were overwhelmed by the parasite's nature and like the parasite does inside humans, they breakdown their body and have to replace the human bits.
On the upside the story is properly character driven with everyone acting in character for things rather than acting how the plot needs them to.

Looks good, for Fae stuff maybe some perk based on method acting or minor plot armour as long as you stick to a generic character archetype

Um.

First off, would you mind explaininy WHY this constitutes "complete raping of the concept of balance"?

Secondly, you seems to have misspelled Kinesis

Thirdly, the Incredibles is much lower powered than most iterations of Marvel Comics. I'm not an expert but I don't see why or how importing something from there to Marvel Comics would give you anything balance-raping.

Oh a note here, the japanese version does not directly translate to "intestines" it translates to guts and refers to pretty much all internal organs of the belly and torso. I just want to say that because that translation has always annoyed me, and this is the context where it makes the least sense to translate it the way they did.

But as I said, for some reason Abyssal ones can last years without the guts?

Delicious kidneys.

If you import a super suit with Wardrobe and/or Team Suits all the other suits get any upgrades you made. This combo gives you and all your companions one of the strongest Iron man suits in the comics.

>Be huge with regeneration
>Waifu Claymores
>Have them awaken
>Keep your waifus full and happy with no negative repercussions

you're HUGE! That means you have HUGE GUTS

> Bargain Bin Talecrafting?
Don't know what Talecrafting is, but how about a prek that allows you to have greater control over your own personal narrative when others would otherwise have it?

>Riddle/Pact/etc. proficiency?
I can work that into the 100s.

>Mutation/Inverse Resistance
I've just had an idea!

>Method Acting
I think this will fold into the 100 perk nicely.

>Minor Plot Armor as long as you stick to a GCA.
Funnily enough this is a freaking branch of Charms for Fae-Blooded and Fair Folk. It does everything from make you harder to hit to making you flat out invincible to all but attacks enhanced by Magic or (No and) Charms if I remember right.

Fair Folk Charms are crazy yo!

...and? You could just figure out how Tony made it and spend some time doing it on your own. It's still nowhere near 'raping balance' since Iron Man isn't exactly that impressive.

Yea Priscilla was noted to not eat anyone for 7 years, though she shrank in size. Isley the guy you are referring to noted that he ate the minimum amount though, whatever the hell that means.
If you take them out of the jump with you they won't need to eat guts anymore, as per the notes on the jump.

That suit was enough to beat both Thor and Red Hulk.

... so if anyone wants a super-omg-so-bright-and-fluffy-your-pancreas-will-crystallise continuity for their DC jump where many of the DC heroes and "villains" are teens attending a highschool for superheroes there's now www.dcsuperherogirls.com

How bright and fluffy, you ask? Hint: Amanda Waller is the stern but kindhearted principal, Hawkgirl is the hall monitor and Harley Quinn is a quasi-heroic prankster - who is Wonder Woman's roomie.

Other than their lost humanity.

Whose power levels are inconsistent as any comics characters are. Is this Thor at the height of his power, when he's equal or greater then his father, or just Thor at some time. Same with Red Hulk.

Which is why you should learn to make it, and not the knock off you put together in Marvel. As cool as it is combining all those things, the stats aren't as good as the actual Bleeding Edge.

I imported Cultist Chan into Claymore as half Yoma.

I was thinking her years serving chaos will lead to interesting awakening and control over it

How badly did I fuck up

>greater control over your own personal narrative

That's pretty much what I was thinking!

Does it have to be live guts, or theoretically if you had a perpetual cloning factory could you just feed the cast on cloned organs?

Meh. DCAU is best U.

Just take them to dark souls, that way you can farm them some more humanity to replace what they lost!

>Fate/Grand Order
>Mysterious Heroine X
>barrier-transcending ahoge

She's an eternal fuckup, so nothing too bad, though she's definitely eating people now.

It seems to just need to be living human flesh, I figure if it's alive enough you could transplant it into another person it's good to go.

They use the tissue to replace their own, so it's probably best to go with tissue that's living. Doesn't mean it has to come from sapients, just means your cloned organs need to have active and not dead cells.

Who needs that anyway user?

The marvel jump lets you pick out an Iron Man suit of your choice with the right combo, the ones listed are the ones you would need for Bleeding Edge.

>Armor+Strength+Toughness+Energy+Flight: Your suit is no longer a knock-off, it’s basically your choice of Stark’s suits. Add Brains to get the helper AI, and special suits may need additions (Such as Body for Extremis suits)

Ah, but remember, if she survives Light of Terra she stops being an eternal fuckup. She becomes hyper-competent, instead. So yeah, she's going to be terrifying.

And if you learnt how to make it yourself, you'd be able to supply more then just your companions with it, you could make thousands or something.

Didn't Thor come back and smash Tony's face in like a toy when he got serious?

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Saber-face.

Hard mode, user

Also, it's not... Exactly the reward Cultist chan. But rather one i crafted after LoT when I went to Warhammer properly. To give chaos gods a middle finger for her creation being locked behind destroying dead light. I also, to increase said middle finger, replicated the things she would get from hard mode as best as I could

>Ctrl+F memor
You didn't put in the optional memory thing?

>Taco Cart
>At six purchases s/he’s Essence 3
Wow. What do they start with, Essence 1? And if you don't buy more than one rank so they don't have contacts, will the tacos be good?

>True Grit
a) how does this interact with the six and ten year things from Simple Soul?
b) it never actually specifies, is the basic length for the jump 10 years? Gauntlets often change that, after all.

>Slave
How does that interact with the race buy option?
Speaking of race buy, as it stands, there's nothing stopping you from buying animal and human and swapping between them. Intended?
(As a side note, the fact that we can semi-feasibly re-enact Sir Bearington is awesome.)
>Of the Lintha Family isn’t normally seen as a good phrase, you’re
your
>who have dillanced with the Fair Folk
dallied
Just a couple of errors that stand out.

That is the final trap of the broken deadlight path, if you take the hard mode and she dies your chain ends, if you don't take the hard mode you are stuck with Uber Fail Cultist Chan post jump.

Thor Buster armor

I can buy the schematics for all his armors in the Earth's Mightiest Heroes jump.

Why not get best waifu from it?

EMH Wasp is best Wasp. Her costume is finally interesting. It's not just a bodysuit anymore

Which Thor also smashed.

Every time Tony fights Thor and Thor is serious Tony gets his ass beat easily.

I think that's referring to how the Armor by itself is... not very good. If you want to assume that adding 5 tons of strength to some armor that explicitly started with less lets you have an /actual/ suit of Iron Man armor, or the full on Bleeding Edge be my guest.

And yes I know you add other stuff, but it's all less than actual Iron Man armor too. 200MPH? The durability from the 100CP Toughness perk?

Iron Man's stats are way higher than that.

But as I said, be my guest.

In that series yeah. Which is different from the comics.

Isn't she still with Hank?

Your chain doesn't end if she dies in the secret ending, user. It doesn't say anything about that. Not sure where you got that idea.

It isn't just adding together the sum of it's parts user, it's a combo that explicitly gives you one of Stark's suits. The Extremis Suit would be the Extremis suit and the Bleeding Edge Suit would be the Bleeding Edge suit.

>Obviously, if she dies, you fail everything forever and cry yourself to sleep a lot.
Presumably this means that your chain ends.

Really?

I find it hard to believe given... well, the rest of the jumps power level, but if it explicitly does then I will be redoing my Marvel build post-haste.

EMH Pym doesn't suffer from the many, MANY mental disorders he does in the comics, so their relationship is in a much better place. Though I'd like to point out that canon Janet total deserved to be hit by Hank, and anyone trying to characterize it as spousal abuse is trying too hard to make a point about some social issue. If you take advantage of a mentally ill man's schizophrenia, paranoia, and multiple personality disorder to trick him into marrying you, you don't then get to claim abuse when in the middle of a psychotic breakdown he hits you. You knew what you were getting into!

Threadly Reminder that Hero Up is catchy as all hell

youtu.be/H2mO_jb3E8E

Tell me Jumpers, you who have archived mastery over time, space, even death and live themselves.

How do you cope with losing people/stuff? How are you capable of letting go?