ETH SURGING

Look at that wall.
This will be the safe harbor
The flippening is upon us.

It has always been the stable coin

i'm hard in the paint on a long. pls eth be the reckoning that we need.

Really think that I change my btc to eth, should I?

I don’t really understand that chart...simple explanation please?

>stable coin

This piece of shit has lost me so much in BTC since I've been holding it.

You should be looking at it versus USD lad. That's what matters at times like these.

Green side is current 'bids' for ETH in BTC, Red side is current 'Asks'.
The fact that the green side is so much higher than the red side so close to the meeting point indicates very high demand for ETH right now.

I'd say that bch is the true safe haven since it is the original. Its price also reflects this view.

People want to buy. A lot.

But it doesn’t give the volume or size of bid ask? Does that matter?

>You should be looking at it versus USD lad
>The flippening is upon us.

Pick one

kindly forgets to mention that these are limit buys, not market,

keep on fudjeeting

It's been stable against USD. It's going to start to climb against BTC now of course.

DELET

Bch is the worst coin you can possibly hold more than 10 minutes. Just ride the daily pumped roger ver wave and get out asap.

That's what stable means, a steady and predictable rise. Not volatile with intense ups and downs

Ah yes, the desirable 60% drop, but at least it's stable. Jesus christ.

next u gonna tell me that the south chinks are banning the exchanges right ? and then kindly forget that the JPY will take over the KRW LOLOLOLOL. fuck urself to death

I can tell you are new to the game, BTC lost 90% of it's value once and it can do it again

JUST SOLD ALL MY BTC INTO ETH, DID I DO GOOD. WILL WE BE SAFE?!
I NEED TO KNOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

>looking at it versus USD
ETH shits the bed and only a strong BTC is saving it

THE FLIPPENING

make sure to take your vitamin B

We'll be fine
>pink id checked
Hmmm.

Normies and boomers don't know where to go with their falling BTC money so they are now parking it into the coin their IT nephews told them about.

And ETH really isn't safe harbor. It's just that most normies don't know the news that ETH got exposed by a cryptokitty game.