CYOA General

Last thread Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did that once, too. I even asked if he could help me figure out a way to make it happen. He refused.

Posting some WIP OC to get critique/help motivate me to finish.

To give people an idea of what's coming, the Aspects/Powers section will, on the Left side, contain aspects of the Familiar that a Master might want their succubus to have (for example, heightened libido, addiction to semen, extra erogenous zones, and so on) while the Right side will contain your basic succubus/demonic powers - shapeshifting, hellfire, anything a new Demon might want to be able to do.

The next page will start out with Terms of Contract. The Left side here will contain the actual things that the Familiar will actually have to do for their Master. Note that you'll have to take clauses here for your Familiar to actually be required to use powers purchased in the above section for you (so getting coins back by giving your familiar powers will be negated.) The Right side will contain clauses that will give the Succubus leeway in obeying the master, as well as additional connections within Hell (for example, a "Friends on the Other Side" clause that gives you connections in hell that can punish your master if he abuses you.)

The final section will be some general perks and flaws that cost the same for either Master or Succubus - things like "You have to share your succubus/be shared by multiple masters".

Thoughts? I'm open to suggestions and criticism, there's lots more for me to do on this... and I'm terrible at GIMP.

I'd get myself drunk, go out into the forest area nearby so I'd be found in the morning, and cut my arms up.
Problem with pills is you don't know how many to take, and there's time to change your mind. You could end up alive with liver damage and you'll have to spend time in a nuthouse.
The asshole wouldn't give me any pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

Please. Don't kill yourself, but also don't talk about it here, this isn't the place.

The only advice I can give is to continue what you're doing.
You're doing the Lord's work, son.

But they're going to continue talking about their sad miserable lives here and when they're not doing that they're shitposting.

I like how you get option to both be/have a succubi.
It sounds like a proper build would need you to run down both sides, correct? To create either your succubi or the terms of contract with your master.
All in all, it seems interesting.

I'm not going to, it would be a hassle for everyone.
I just wanted some pills that could kill all thoughts, but nope. Can't get that.

Thanks! I wanted to make a lewd CYOA that actually appeals to both the "I want a waifu/fuckbuddy" and the "I want to be the waifu/fuckbuddy" crowds at the same time.

>It sounds like a proper build would need you to run down both sides, correct?

Yea, I haven't determined the exact prices for things yet, but the starting Coins won't be enough to really get anything - you'll have to take some options from the opposite side, and in the Contract section there will be certain things you'll get no matter what (since you have to have some kind of contract.)

I like the concept. One minor critique is that the cutouts of Furfur and Lillith are a bit choppy.

Interested to see what the actual content is going to be.

If you know of a good method for fixing that in GIMP, please, tell me. I'm figuring this stuff out as I go.

How will it work? Do you give initial coins for the side you choose and then you take stuff from the other side as some kind of drawback that gives you more point?

Anyway, it looks like some interesting stuff, I'll be pleased to follow your progress :3

>How will it work? Do you give initial coins for the side you choose and then you take stuff from the other side as some kind of drawback that gives you more point?

Exactly like that, yea. Things in the column you're on cost points, things in the opposite column will give you more points.

I unfortunately don't. If you post the source images for them I might remember to take a look at it later this evening but that won't be for about 11 hours.

I like it. Please make sure to include the superiorr succubus (male) option.

>Things in the column you're on cost points, things in the opposite column will give you more points.
Oh, excellent. That sounds like a really good solution to the problem noted in other lewd CYOAs where you basically just have free points if you want to be slutty and objectified. Again, really interested in seeing how this all comes together.

I'm down. As long as there's a ridiculously large chest option.

This is going to very easily have balance problems depending on how undesirable they are.

>lewd cyoa
>balance problems

Oh good heavens whatever shall we do

I mean honestly I agree with and I do think that balance is an admirable quality even in single-player wish fulfillment stuff. But ultimately you're never really going to be able to balance lewd shit around desirability. That's just an inherent byproduct of kinks and fetishes.

Does that mean the succubus you make was probably a sweaty NEET?

Well if you don't give enough points and all the things in the right are completely intolerable, that's consigning your CYOA to death.

Oh, not my cyoa. Just chatting about it. And yeah that's a possible foible it might fall into but a pretty easy one to recognize and avoid I think. There's probably going to be a few people who think that no matter what, though, but then they're just reading the wrong adventure.

What are some good things to include in a companion's likes and dislikes?

The secrets of the universe.

Drugs.
Money.
Bitches.

Creator here, let me try to explain my logic as to how this will be balanced -

As a Master, you're going to be spending points on making your Familiar more useful and more obedient. You'll buy Contract Terms in the Left column that specify what "services" you expect from your Succubus (sexual and otherwise - for example, your Familiar isn't obligated to use any of her powers for you unless you purchase the right Terms) and through what means you'll be able to enforce those terms. You can also buy little "perks" that will make keeping your Succubus in line easier - like addictions, control of her libido, etc. On the other hand, you can take options in the Right column that both give your Succubi more power (that you can't take advantage of without also purchasing the right Terms, which will negate any points you gain for those) and Terms that give her more leeway in whether or not she has to do what you say, in order to get more points. So the more actually useful your Succubi is to you, the less obedient she'll be forced to be, and the more likely she can hurt you if you abuse her.

As a Succubus, it's reversed - you buy Demonic Powers (because why wouldn't you? They're their own reward) and Contract Terms that give you more reign to do what you want, but the more you spend on making yourself stronger, the more power you have to give your Master over you, by taking Terms and Attributes that make it easier for you to be controlled, or lengthening your term of service. The stronger you are, the more obedient you'll have to be.

And, finally, some options will go at the bottom that'll cost or give points regardless of whether you're the Master or Succubus because they won't fit in that balance scheme.

That depends on the character. If a character enjoys cooking, they could have some cooking related likes and dislikes.

But in general, useful things to know could include:

-Their view on morality (Do they like Good actions but think Lawful actions are a waste of time?)
-Their preferred method of fighting (Melee or ranged? What type of weapon or magic?)
-Their preferred solution to a common problem (Violent or diplomatic/manipulative?)

These kind of things lets the player have a good idea how their companions act.

I get the structure, I'm just saying that it's a delicate one. It'd probably be a good idea to be open to criticism whenever you post a version with completed or semi-completed columns.

My only problem is the implication that your Succubus was some dude.

Just take everything from this one an adjust as needed for a succubus.

Completely off-topic, but this made me think about how precise one has to make those summoning circles to not get fucked over by demons. Depending on the demon, even, they might be able to exploit the shit out of something being even slightly off, and humans normally can't be perfect with this shit.

So obviously, the best choice is to create a computer program that allows you to precisely create the required summoning ritual to call forth a demon without a hitch.

I wonder if that was part of the logic for the Devil Summoning Program in SMT.

Holy crap, never seen this before... I will steal some from this, thanks~

I wouldn't be seriously considering it if I wasn't absolutely certain that it's too late for even the best help on Earth to fix.

You could be like me and be too much of a coward to die.

>Succubus
>She
>Her

Succubus (male) an option? true:false

Then you are being an emotional little bitch. Times may be hard for you, but the fact is someone out there has it much worse then you. A guy just got hired at my manufacturing plant who is a complete weeb who talks too much and shows his power levels. His weight should have barred him from this kind of work but he is doing well. If you need financial help, apply for rev.com if the only skill you have is typing. If not, apply to a local place that you can atleast earn from. The biggest thing you need to deal with your stress and worries is to pick up a hobby. Do some drawing or maybe pick up shooting. Interact with real people. Its not going to be easy, but your life is not irreversable. If you need a contact in SW Florida, I'll try and help you.

incubus is what you are looking for.

I figured people would want the option, so yes, it'll be on there somewhere...

Oh, of course. I might actually finish it off in text-doc form and post it before I finish the full image version, just because I want to avoid editing in GIMP as much as possible...

prison of the ancients
assassin
bonfires
backpack
shopkeepers
anchorites
hags

Dominant
Serious/Bimbo
>Quirks
Water
>body type
Otter
>skin
Pale
>Horns
Long
>wings
Standard Demon
>tail
Scales
>new home
Magical house
>dick size
Large human
>Cumtastic
Milky/chocolate. Switched out Bimbo flavor.
>features
Claws/Gallon
>snack
Choco berry. I want power over water.
>Magic power for him
Hypno/beast
>accessories
Glasses, (1)Minions. Spend another point to have cute shota-looking Minions instead of ugly ones.
>Perks for me
Money, Body Change to loli, Holy Heart
>The Deal
Protector, Going against the higher Demon with sight beyond sight.

I'll protect my Incubus with the Holy Heart using my minor future seeing to when that other incubus is going to show up. While living in our magical home, we can use the house like a maze for the enemy to get lost in and trap him there. Our loli Minions will help distract the guy.

In our daily life, I hope to learn more magic from the he girl that comes by to visit us. If she doesn't, my Incubus can possibly Hypnotise her to. To make him fall for me, I'll use my water magic to enchant him.

>Incubus
Personality: Bimbo
Quirks: Feminine
Body Type: Trap
Skin Color: Tan
Small Horns
Standard Demon Wings
Standard Tail
Winter Wonderland

Large human Nethers
Bimbo Cum
Gallon of jizz
Tentacles
Magic Powers: Duplication
Beast Form
Minions
My Perks: Elastic Orifice, Self-lubricating hole, Toys
The Deal: Become a Succu/Incu Partner

>Myself
Bimbo
Feminine
Reverse Trap
Tan
Small Horns
Demon Wings
Standard Tail
Flat chest
Powers: Hypnotism, Beast Form

Androgynous Succubus/Incubus duo fucking our way around the world (or maybe setting up a little pleasure operation at our castle) is, like, top-tier fantasy.

How about we confess our cyoa-related sins while we wait for new cyoas?

I'll start. When a cyoa is made that hits an obscure fetish or a niche interest of mine, I respond to it multiple times with different builds and even pretend to RP with myself a bit, just to inflate the (you)s, make the author feel rewarded and make him and others more inclined to make similar cyoas.

Nigger we can tell by the number of IP's that people are probably samefagging. Also multiple builds is a good thing, but you don't have to pretend they're from different people.

I never imagine myself in any of these cyoas, but instead try to build characters to use for other things.

I typically ignore any in-cyoa cost for genderswapping/body changing and just pretend to be whatever I prefer in that case. It's more like I'm building a character to play than playing as myself.

I spend hours and even days agonizing over my build, and then end up having to repost the CYOA in the next thread in order to share it.

Same.

Also, sometimes I don't have time to make a build for a cyoa, so I can't do it until much later.

I never make builds for any CYOAs, the only exception is the Gifted CYOA, which is my favourite. Each time I see it, I make another build for it, even though all of the builds I've made are somewhat similar.

Fungal Bloom
Path of the Mage: Necromancer
Waystones, House
Merchants, Shopkeepers
Terror Beasts

I generate fake /pol/ and /tumblr/ drama when a cyoa annoys me. All it takes is one post and the thread explodes. It's addicting. I can't stop.

So, what you're saying is that you want me to post it?

[Spoiler] I genderswap all waifu and female companions and then pick from there, or imagine them to become my best friend. [/spoiler]

That's pretty lame, user. I mean it's hard to blame you for taking the shot when the fish are just sitting there in a barrel, but still.

Wow, I totally couldn't tell. I thought it was all real.

I've already made one build for it today. Better post something else, I don't want IT to become another "Reposting my favourite, haven't seen it in a while!".

I have OC I need to do right now, but I'm stalling it's production; If I had worked on it full steam ahead, It would have been out by yesterday.

Thank you autocapslock for fucking up my spoiler.

I don't post builds, cyoas or give a shit about the well-being of /cyoag/, I'm just here to enjoy all the shitposting and drama you fucktards generate.

I'm never going to update the cyoa I made.

Are you the one who ruined the thread when that Russian CYOA was posted?

Maybe ;^)

That's probably for the best.
Maybe tomorrow, after I've agonized over another build.

THE WALL is now a spelunker.

Fungal Bloom
Path of the Warrior: Knight
Bonfires, Backpack
Shopkeepers, Anchorites
Dark Knights

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

Would the wall let me spelunk his caverns?

I really hope you're the guy who wants to kill yourself. And that you do it.

I'm sitting on an almost completed cyoa, but I don't want to complete it because then I'll be obligated to post and I fear rejection.

No.

I only view cyoas that are either waifu related or sexual. I tend to ignore costs to some extent. I want to be a shapeshift so bad because of some of the cyoas I like the most. Will never be happy in normal body. At least I have lucid dreaming

Obviously this means you should post your incomplete CYOA and have people judge it.

I have found the box

I'm working on OC, but I almost don't want to finish it because I'm so sick and tired of how pathetic people are in these threads. Either they think they're hot shit because they troll people on Veeky Forums, or they're stunted manchildren and emotional wrecks who only survive through escapism.

I just want to have fun posting CYOAs and talking about people's choices, not hearing about how you want to kill yourself. Get some help! Because while I don't explicitly want you to kill yourself, I really, honestly don't care that you want to.

Well, unless you think baiting with polshit is funny. Then I hope you die.

Hey I want you know I appreciate you for making Cyoa's and Iove ya dawg

I never post my builds.

I actually kinda enjoyed all the people talking about forming pantheons in the last thread, I even had my own idea for a god that I didn't post because I felt I had come too late to the party and the discussion had turned to part other CYOAs and shitposting. Shit gets rather annoying.

I know, right? That's the kind of discussion that got me into checking these threads and making OC. But the shitposting is just out of hand now...

Intentionally or no, you are now flagrantly baiting for the "gb2leddit" shitfest. Have to avoid triggering the reee posters.

I'd post that cyoa again so we could form pantheons again but I didn't save it.

for you

It's a moot point now, but there is a link to the last thread right in the OP.
It wouldn't have been hard to find.

Terrestrial

Hunting
Season (Spring)
Season (Summer)
Season (Fall)
Season (Winter)
Flowers

Get off my mountain! Shoo! Shoo!

I'd really like to form a pantheon of gods who are not stereotypically benevolent yet benefit mankind all the same. I hope that's not too edgy.

>Aetherial

>Magic
>Death

>Cunning
>Justice
>Trading

The entrance of the Underworld, Heaven or Hell, he who decides is the Master of the Hellish Yard.

Appearance, race, age, gender, sinner, saint, king, or pretender, that's none of my concern. The important thing is that you can pay money, gold, bank notes, are a big spender. Your unlife depends on me, so if you want salvation, you better pay the fee.

Trust me when I say that for each sin commited a payment will be made.

"Even sins of the most severity can be settled through charity, so be sure to pay up."

There. The God of Death is an openly corrupt administrator and I think that's for the best. It means you either live viruously or pay off your sins unless you're willing to suffer in hell for all of eternity. It also means that your actions will have a direct postmortem feedback: the wealthy, evil noble who died only for his mansion and treasury to be spirited away, leaving his heirs impoverished, would instill fear in the rich for centuries to come.

What if Capitalism ends?

I feel like a better way of having this work--long term--is that you take what is truly precious from people proportionally to the sins they've committed and the damage it did to their victims. You could still keep the financial aspect but this would leave everyone a bit wary of committing rape if they learned how damaging it could be to them via the victim. Also: you take the precious shit while they're alive as well. That's the important part.

These practice ones you're doing are okay, but when do you plan on making an interesting CYOA?

If you say so.
>Celestial

>The Sun
>Defense
>Offense
>Wisdom

>Cunning
>Health

The most bombastic and glorious of the gods, Paragon despises weakness above all else. From atop his mighty dais he promises infinite power, prestige and the greatest of all afterlives, a home as a hero in the Godly Plane - but only to those who rise up to claim it themselves. Indeed, only true exemplars are deserving of Paragon's blessings, becoming men among men by their own will alone. He does not care if these people are evil or good, lawful or outlaw, noble or pauper - only what they do and what they become warrants any consideration by Paragon's gaze.

Isn't the husbando maker an interesting one? Not this one right here but the other one i'm still working on?

I think having it happen after death will have enough impact because that's what makes it truly evil. The God of Death will claim your entire inheritance for your father's sins so it's up to you to slit his throat early before he can squander all your future wealth by being a dick.

It would also be interesting from a legal point of view. I'm guessing the penal system would become completely fine based because that's what hurts the most. So the rapist would have to pay a fee to the victim which decreases his chances of being able to buy himself into heaven and increases his victim's chances.

I don't know. I'm still thinking this through but I think that my existence would cause a net positive influence, inspiring people to be good and live a frugal life.

Seriously what's up with beth in this?
Does she just like reading novels in the night or something? That's pretty normal compared to the rest of them.

When I looked at it the amount of interesting things in it was 0%.

>The God of Death will claim your entire inheritance for your father's sins
You could have that too. I just threw out my idea for, if, the time comes that capitalism ends.

I'd think the implication is masturbation, except for the grade bits. With that part all it can be is studying, so she's just ridiculously innocuous comparatively.

I can't really claim to be part of the targeted demographic.

>Aetherial
>Love
>Defense

>Cunning
>Trading
>Health

I represent the God of the Fatherland. With my powers, all under my domain worship me as an extension of the state. With my powers, the state functions as one organism. Both diplomats and statesman give me their worship, while these peasantry pray for the health of the state.