COSS - Crypto One Scam Solution

These motherfuckers aka rune and his team have disabled almost 90% of the withdrawals of the exchange.

This is the beginning of a fucking exit scam.

RUNE IS A SCAMMER and A FUCKING PEDO

You were warned about the scamming part the day coss popped up on Veeky Forums, months ago
Rune has been running ponzis for years, this is documented evidence one google search away
Anyone who loses their money here deserves to

Kek, totally saw that coming. Made about $4k last month off this scam exchange and went my own way. It's over pajeets.

not selling fudfags

MOTHERFUCKER CHECK THE EXCHANGE. ALL ERC20, ETH is locked up.

>not selling fudfags
This is the absolute state of COSSplayers. Please buy more, go all in even. I am looking forward to the pink wojaks.

They announced this. Are your google / twitter skills not up to par KEK?

you can thank the fucking cryptokitties for fucking up the ETH blockchain, basically every exchange has ETH/ERC20s locked up, not just COSS

Thats the worst excuse ever. Increasing fees would solve this. Yet they rather walk away with all the money.

>Ethereum broke because people used it as intended

This thing is so shitty the eth withdraw fee was 0.01 BEFORE the network congestion, and 0.01 is the fee binance is using NOW.

If you liked COSS, and want something that's actually good, check out BCO. No ICO, no premine bullshit, just two really talented anonymous devs putting out stuff almost every day.

Yeah COSS is absolute shit guys right

Who else praying to god it touches 5c again. Trying to grab another 15k to top off my load before FIAT/Altcoin pairs

>anonymous
stopped reading there

im so hard in COSS. all of a sudden they're gonna drop the news "hey guys singapore approved our application, fiat gateway + fiat pairs coming next week" and i am not going to miss that

cya at 2$

I have to say this Rune Evensen guy is suspicious as fuck

> LOCK ALL ERC20 NOW

Good thing i got into Kucoin instead, this ship is sinking

enjoy the 15% share pajet

Liqui.io has disabled eth withdraw to , Coss gonna be huge , still not accumulating i see

Thank you for pointing out similar case with another exchange. These poor pajeets will never learn. Thank you to whoever pointed out Coss to a couple people I know because now I will share in the growth that is coming.

ssssh, still accumulating

Wait until next week / month when 5 copycat games appear.
Then see what happens. Skinny pig better fix the scaling issue this weekend or eth will tank to nothing

5 cents? Wow i sold for 26 cents. You poor people, you missed the real moon by a couple of months

where are you guys buying COSS? Just sold my Litecoin and i got 1000$ willing to invest.