Drawthread: Leg Day Edition

Previous Thread Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting a female sumo wrestler elbow dropping a luchador!

Migrating once more from last thread, I'd like to request a friend's character for our upcoming game of Aberrant.

Zen is around two or three inches below average height. Her straight, dark brown hair falls to approximately the middle of her back. In terms of build she’s a curvy teen, if 'curvy' is taken to mean the opposite of 'slender:' A meaty build, but not overweight.

Zen has a total of four pairs of arms, sprouting from shoulder-like joints running down the middle point between her sides and her back, situated so as to have as much freedom of range as possible (like the rightmost image, except for actually part of her). On top of that, where her mouth should be there is only a smooth expanse of skin, that can open up like a flower, two meaty petals that make up her jaw stretching out to reveal a toothy maw possessing two long rope-like tongues.

Zen’s style matches her looks, borrowing from eastern spiritualism with a high top embroidered with patterns reminiscent of traditional hindu clothing . The patterns continue on her legs, which carry an open-fronted skirt going to her ankles, showing off a fair amount of skin before obscuring again with a long strip of cloth going down her front. (Basically, the upper-left image, with a skirt style closer to that on the bottom-left, except with the back skirt looping partway around the thighs)

Basically, imagine a hindu/Protoss style imagined by somebody who knows approximately fuckall about both, and doesn't care enough to get it right.

Requesting a giant 4-tailed fox with black fur on the head area and a metal mask.

Migrating

I'm looking to request character art for a fellow. I've attached a reference image, but that's more for general theme/tone than a "copy these things" sort of thing. If the request interests you, feel free to use it or mostly ignore it.

This character is tall, broad, and stoop-shouldered. He wears a wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun and weather off, and he wears a long coat like you might find on a highway robber - it's almost more rags than coat at this point. For armor, he wears coat of plates under his coat on his torso, with his limbs unencumbered. He wears gloves or wraps on both hands. Around his neck is a mirror on a chain, about the size of one's hand, with apparent fangs threaded through the chain as well. The mirror is an important detail: he's basically unhinged enough to basically be daring his prey to attack him. He wears cumbersome-looking, well-worn boots.

In one hand he wields a long-hafted, broad-headed, gore-drenched battle axe, preferably with a pronounced 'hammer' on the reverse (this is used for pounding stakes). Perhaps a bearded axe or an indo-persian style war axe. In his other hand he holds a crossbow, the grip wrapped in leather cording. From his belt (or perhaps a chest bandolier) dangle a number of stakes (Not too many, maybe 3) and a couple of small drawstring bags (containing things like sawdust and measures of blessed salt).

Facially, this man should look unhinged and unsettling, a grinning maniac like Alexander Anderson, with a wild hobo's beard and long, scraggly hair, both grey. His face is creased with age and grimy, as if he's been traveling for a while or else has simply stopped caring about looking presentable. Overall, I'd say I want him to have a bestial cast.

#
Wanted to try this

From last thread, re-requesting my mech pilot and her mech A.V.A.L.O.N.

The mech itself has a general shape similar to the middle image on the top left, with two pairs of arms. The bulkier upper arms are covered with a holographic shield projection like on the right of the main reference, and the lower arms are effectively three heavy mass-driver cannons in a triangular arrangement like on the left of the main reference, with the elongated triangular-ish aesthetics of the rifle just above that reference.

The sensor lenses on the mech, as well as any focusing crystals or other optical arrays, would ideally glow purple much like the rifle's reference. The main body of the mech is between two and three meters tall, large enough for one person to fit in relatively comfortably while still having a thick shell of sleek armor-plating around them. It is almost entirely composed of a clean white metal, with a darker, mechanical feel only in certain areas like the joints.

The pilot is basically a cyber-elf, with the head, bodysuit and (open) armored coat on the far right - she only wears the coat when she's outside of her mech, as it provides a little more armor than the skintight plugsuit. While the coat is supposed to be black with some white armor plating, her plugsuit would ideally be primarily white, with some slight purple accents, matching the color scheme of her mech.

Finally, the pictures on the bottom right are for small, holographic "fairies" that act as avatars for various parts of the mech, letting her interface with it more seamlessly when piloting it, and command it - albeit awkwardly - even when outside the mech. They should be almost entirely holographic, made of purple light with a female body shape and wings similar to the image on the right.

I am fully aware that this is an incredibly complex request, so if you wish to draw only the mech or only the pilot and not both, that's also fine.

I would like to request this cleric being really embarrassed and hiding her face by wrapping her ears around her head.
Cause of embarrassment might be a wooing attempt by either someone double her size (normal human height) or a werefox (the less furry version, with at most ears/tail) rogue who would probably be only a foot taller than her or so.

Migrating my request of my friend's human Shadow Monk for our game of D&D. He should be wearing a traditional-ish ninja outfit similar to pic related, wielding a ceremonial-looking halberd as his main weapon.

Migrating my request for a tall male with short hair like in the ref wearing shanwenkai armor with arm and leg bracers and basic leather armor underneath, dual wielding punching daggers and with a sheathed katana on his side.

Requesting the primarchs Angron, Vulkan, Alpharius/Omegon, Jaghatai Khan, Fulgrim and Rogal Dorn playing Monopoly.

Requesting a small, dark-skinned and dark-haired woman in her mid 30s wearing papal robes and mitre, although with the insignia pictured instead of a cross. It's for 40k, so skull imagery also works.

She's wearing a dignified and calm expression, although she can best be described as "cute".

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat?

Migrating this over for the user who wanted to draw it.

Would like to see my rogue Phyra taking a hot bath, scrubbing off thick green slime. I like the idea of her looking a little pissed in the bath tub, but a more relaxed pose could work as well. If I could also get her goblin servant Gnibs bringing her a bottle of "Slime Away" while looking annoyed, or disgusted about her naked form, although he is not absolutely necessary.

Anchoring my request for SADfriend

Requesting a gun toting African woman with Yojimbo East meets Western clothing.

I really like the back holsters visually and the Ibuki pants. Tracer pose with body type left.

Migrating my request.

Requesting a boy and his dragon. Reference pic has a good idea for the looks of the kid, but feel free to make any changes you want to make him more original.

The dragon is a take of a wolf dragon. Reference has a good starting point for the look. Again feel free to make alterations in order to make it unique but I do like the wolf head and fur over parts of its body.
The dragon is a little bigger than a horse, large enough for the boy to ride on. If you think you can design a saddle for them that would be great otherwise I am willing to believe that he rides bareback.

Requesting a shortstack barmaid looking flustered as she is carrying a serving plate over her head, that is overflowing with pint glasses of beer. She is dressed like reference pic, with the addition of a simple looking dagger for when the customers get a little grabby. As for her looks I'll let you decide.

I'm going to retry requesting art for my OC Aelia Julius. Is the image in the left, wearing the robes a head peice in the middle image and wields the shield and mace in the right picture.

My thanks to anyone who decides to draw her.

Requesting an image of her indulging herself at a newly emptied bar (she just killed everyone inside a moment ago)

Dragging this bad boy over from the last thread

Hoping that someone might be interested in drawing a character of mine (sorry for all the vidya related reference pics).

Requesting a guy wearing some armor similar to the armor at the top of the picture (without the hood) and the vest itself open, with a face like the bottom left and a sleeve of tattoos on both arms similar to that in the bottom right (I'd prefer if he didn't have the torso piece). Also, if he could be built a little more muscular than the top reference image, that'd be awesome.

Requesting an image of her in a bath/shower in the process of washing blood off of her.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

A young girl with fungus growing out of the left side of her face and body.

actually i drew this long ago. let me check

i have one for you.

its a simple black box, with gaps dividing it up into asymmetrical pieces. and inside the gap that divided the box is a glowing blue liquid.

here you go
i will try.

Is it wrong to ask you for a request personally?
If so i'm sorry, if not...thank you you draw her hiding timidly behind some trees?

monstergirl requests? i'd take a few simple ones

Could I get a monstergirl of pic related?

OR here. Jesus Christ lewd that looks *amazing.* A thousand thank-yous for your work!

Would you be willing to draw a spider girl trying to get the young boy she has caught in her web to like her?

FROG
GIRL

Requesting a nerubian "voltigeur", basically a semi-humanoid jumping spider wearing a French voltigeur uniform. He fights jumping with some variant of polearm (maybe a partisan or a war scythe?).

Reminds me very much of the art style of someone I know.
Ah, nostalgia.

satyress hoplite

She's a qt, Lewd. Not OR but I like her.

/r/ing a pic of a Heretek my Rogue Trader group bumped into. And yes i played far too much Metal Gear Rising and Deus Ex: Human Revolution when i came up with his looks.

Requesting an image of her in some fancy cocktail dress sitting in a very luxurious looking bar searching for someone to bring home with her tonight.

Zerg monstergirl.

The character is a frontline juggernaut, despite not being overly large or bulking. He's sporting fire protection as the enchanted blade he weilds doesn't render him immune to fire, just allows him to bend it to his will. A kite shield on back or in other hand optimal. Cool pose would be advancing forward with a blazing inferno growing behind him. His job is always the vanguard, so dents and scratches are highly possible. The suit of armor is also adapted to fit the leather hazmat suit to optimise on fire-proofness.

A hopeful slime-girl adventurer that has assembled a suit of mismatched armor pieces to give her body a humanoid shape while adventuring.

A Mithril golem monstergirl

Posting a WIP for a request of a wooden knight from last thread. Hoping the requestor can reply with approval in this direction, and any weapon they'd like.

Re-post from previous thread:

Greetings drawthread!

I'm requesting a blue-scaled dragonkin creature, with or without wings. He should be wearing silken garments (perhaps something befitting a stereotypical Arabian character), and singing on an indoor stage. The song is clearly sorrowful.

He uses gratuitous illusory magic if you want to add any other performatice effects to his song.

Sure.

That's so cute.

Lewd-senpai, can I get a picture of a space marine waving at a wary-but-curious exodite girl who's perched up in a tree?

He needs to talk to her parents about chaos bullies spotted in the area.

Requesting a collab between lewd user and creepy user.

Amazing! Thanks!

Hey guys, my PC shit itself, I'm working on an ancient Thinkpad now, in full-on shill mode for commissions. Everything I do is based off that PC, it's important that I get it up and running ASAP. I need about US$300 for repairs on my rig. I just became a father for the first time a week ago, so dropping $300 on PC repairs just isn't in the budget.

I'm looking to take on enough requests over the next three weeks (my unpaid paternity leave) to be able to afford it.

I'll be pricing all work at $5-10 per figure, $5 for line art, $10 for rendered work, depending on complexity, with discounts on multiple figures to loosen your purse strings. I work pretty fast, delivering most draw requests in these drawthreads inside of 24 hours.
If I can manage 30 x $10 commissions (or equivalent) over the next 20 days I'll be in the clear.

More of my work can be found at bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/

and any commission enquiries should go to bored_drawfriend at outlook dot com. Thanks for reading.

Hi, could I get a 40k commissar? A black woman with facial features and a hairstyle similar to the woman in pic related, wearing the standard commissar uniform (the trench coat, the cap, et all.) and carrying a pair of bolt pistols as her main weapon?

I'd appreciate it.

I believe someone was working on this in the last thread.

Not OR but that's pretty cool.

For a minute, I actually thought this was a black square... Then I SAW it's a gif

thank you

here is the original picture, although i prefer the latter for its simplicity

'Ere. WIP for ya.

Elf's torso looks kinda fucked so will redo that.

Side note: Gah! My dynamic IP keeps picking up Veeky Forums IP bans. Keep having to reboot my router to be able post every few days...

Anyone want a sketch like this? Prefer fantasy themed

Sure. What's your take on this guy, but standing in a neutral position with his hands clasped over his belt?

Hey, not requesting anything at the moment, just wanted to thank you for the fill again, group loved it.

Requesting my character for a custom game wearing a Power Ranger/Wu Song styled inspired armor. Front and back if you please. He also has two plasma swords on the sides of his waist. Please use the template if you will.

I'd like to see anyone's take on my KD Doctor when he's off the job of growing and replacing body parts. He can be doing whatever you want him to.

Bonus points if it's without the mask. You can choose how he looks.

Looking for a kind drawfriend to redraw this as a female. with long black hair and no glasses. with white under-clothes instead of black and a yellow jacket/cloak thing instead of red.shes busty and slightly fit/muscular

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me out with a portrait of my first DnD character. He's a bard, so I'd like for him to be standing and cradling a lyre in one arm kinda like the far right pic. With the reference pics, I'd like the doublet to be tight across the chest and upper arms, but a little but baggy towards the end of the sleeves, and a mandarin collar like in the top pic but slightly taller. I'd like the face to be almost the same as in the top left pic, but with no beard, slightly greyer hair and slightly pale-er. The pants and boots I want to be like in the bottom left pic, but for the pants to be grey and the boots black. Thanks in advance.

I'd like to request an aged adventurer trying to fit into her old outfit, having grown a bit more conservative over the years and obviously embarrassed about ever having worn such a thing. Starting to grey early from a hard life and with a whole bunch of old scars and wrinkles covering her body, but having put on a few pounds and softened up over the years. Exactly what she looks like now, or what her outfit looked like is up to you. You could also put someone in the background giving her the thumbs up.

Yeah, and it looks like it'll be good if it gets finished. But if it doesn't get finished, I'm going to post the request. I've had requests get started and never finished in the past, so I'm not taking chances.

Well with people asking Lewdanon for great works, maybe I can request this.

Lewdanon, maybe you could draw this hazmat soldier spraying soap water at Nurgle and Isha with a fire hose, judging by some of the draws you made I browsed in your imgur. Thanks in advance.

You literally already got this last thread.

Oh really, I have?

>forgot to check previous thread
>checks previous thread

Oh, I didn't notice. Thanks for the info. But still gonna ask and wait for lewds to deliver since I've already requested. Thanks to the artist who delivered for me though.

Well i will draw something else before going to sleep.
here you go

shoot, wrong image, sorry

Jesus christ that ref pics makes the lady look like her legs are ten feet long.

OR here...honestly man this is damn perfect, my group is going to flip when i show them.

requesting an image of this fine lass here sitting on top of a pile of shipping crates in a warehouse holding a simple black metallic ball roughly the size of a tennis ball.

Bumping from the last thread. In honor of leg day, I'd like a full body shot of this Warlock that a drawfriend did for me a while back. I'd also like him to have medium-length loose black hair, instead of the leather under hood (the hatt is good and should stay). A colored version would be cool too.

Thank you user

welp, might as well

This as a monstergirl too

can someone draw a tree made out of lungs?

Decided to color it, didn't know if you wanted to keep the color scheme. Let me know if you want just the uncolored sketch

First time requesting one of these.

Basically Nature Paladin in the armor like the image in the top left. However his armor (though metallic) is the shade of white and has the appearance of the Birch bark added as well. I would like his tabard to be the shade of green referenced as well (though not entirely important, can work with different shades.) Also for him to be using the same warhammer, though also holding a shield in the style of shield pic however brown like Tree bark and the symbol replaced with the tree icon I added. Also as a bonus, if he could wear a wolf (or even better a bear.) pelt, that would be great.

Would like him to also be in the heroic pose like in the Shaun of the Dead image.

I did this one. She didn't turn out quite as nice as I'd like but I had fun.

I threw it on my (new and nsfw) tumblr as well. galacticastrocat @ tumblr

no idea what this is but screw it!

>dat special french kiss experience

good enough

To the drawfriend who did my request, do you have any website where you post your stuff? I would love to follow you!

Requesting pic related done up like it was made out of stained glass.

OMG! that is looking gr8 bog roll. Can't wait to see it finished.

I need a wrestling chick!

Similar build and facial features to pic related. She's wearing a jacket like in the picture, but its black, and underneath she's wearing a tight one piece swim suit/leotard/cat suit thing in blue, with a silver line marking out her cleavage, like where a low neck line would be, but the suit covers up to her neck. She has curly blonde hair cut short around her ears. She wears fingerless gloves and blue boots with white soles, that go up to her knees with the knee-line trimmed in silver.

She should be grinning, maybe giving an enthusiastic fist pump.

I'd really appreciate it.

hey man that's pretty nice! thanks!

on it

I'd like to see if anyone is willing to to draw a pair of characters for me: a big, muscular white guy and a slimmer, dark-skinned Asian woman, both wearing poorfag communist uniforms. They're members of a militia in a war-torn England, and she's his bossy sort of girlfriend, a passionate wannabe-Che Guevara, while he's a soft-spoken vehicle engineer (they operate a make-shift armoured car together) who tends to go along in her wake.

Whoops! Forgot my reference.

i might not be as good as some of the other pencil/pen paper drawfriends but i would like to practice drawing cute things if anyone has a request for me to practice with.

I'd like to request a picture of a friend's Kitsune-blooded Oracle.

She has fair skin and green hair, with fox ears and a tail like in the image on the left. However, she should be wearing modest clothes, like what a feudal Japanese peasant might wear, like in the image on the right.

Her weapon is a hanbo, which is a short staff that's about half the length of a quarterstaff.

Draw a dark knight moogle.

Requesting young human knight sitting on a log having a good laugh with a halfling farmer.

something like this?

do you want me to change the colour?

I'm requesting a character I intend to play in an upcoming pokemon adventures tabletop RPG with a few friends. She looks like Esmerelda (pic on the right) dressed like the character on the left. She doesn't have the hooped earrings or any other jewellery. She is about 16, and will have a green zubat perched on her shoulder whilst she leans over to pet a skiddo whilst she visits pokemon daycare. She'll seem cheery and kind. Thank you if anybody takes this up.