Could you tame a dragon with this method?

Could you tame a dragon with this method?

No. In this scenario the dragon tames you, Princess.

What do you think Dragonborn bards all aspire to?

>bronywetdream.jpg

Has the dragon already been broken?

no, the image describes a typical american married couple not dragon taming

Depends on setting

It worked on Ryu.

Just run yourself you lazy

Depends on sitting

kek

NASCAR isn't a sport?
It shouldn't be in the olympics?

Sweetie I can control a 3,300 lb vehicle with my ass and 10 fingers please sit down

Going to the moon isn't a sport?
It shouldn't be in the olympics?

Me and my team of trained aeronautical neckbeards command a craft weighing 165,000 pounds while empty. It travels 17,500mph and I control it by yelling at Murphy to push all the knobs while NASA command tells us to make new parts out of garbage bags and duct tape.

Please sit down in this rocket sled so we can test how many Gs you can take.

Only problem I see is the olympics are a competition of men and women. The rider of a horse is important, but not as important as the horse itself and a competition between them should only be it's own thing.

Wait till it comes back to the US

Why aren't sheepdog trials an Olympic sport?

>sport
>literally doing nothing but sitting on your ass and moving your four fingers

Stock car racing would be the only Olympic sport I would watch.

Come to think of it, I would watch if they did F1 or any other auto sport too.

user riding is an athletic thing that takes muscles and reflexes. It's just to dependent on the quality of the horse to be a good fit for the olympics, it would be like having street racing with no limits on cars in the olympics

wait, so by this logic, esports should be the same.

Dota gold medals when?

All horses being equal it is the rider that makes the difference

people aren't using cloned horses.

But the horses wont be equal. That's impossible. Even if they used the same horse for every player (and gave it proper rest) a million small things could mean that the horse isn't as good at one point compared to another.

>trying to make sense of anything the Olympic committee does

These people tried to get rid of wrestling. One of two sports that was part of the initial games, only requires an opponent, and can be practiced almost anywhere. The other being running.

That said, if you manage to find a group of dragons who's been captive bred for generations and already broken, yeah sure.

>I can control a 1,500 lb animal with my ass and 4 fingers

I didn't realize fucking your mom was an Olympic sport

Olympic equestrian events require a very good bond between rider and horse and involves serious athleticism. The rider has to work with the horse quite a bit, and is harder to replace then the animal, so no, the horse is not as important.

You aren't sitting on your ass, you are standing on stirrups and guiding the animal with your knees. Staying on a jumper takes a lot of coordination and strength.

Can i b coool like u? :)

Considering how many hose fucking videos come out of BR land...

If the dragon is domesticated and has been thoroughly bred for generations to be compliant, probably, yeah.

The horse is far less important then the rider's skill and ability to guide the animal quickly and accurately. Any horse in the equestrian events is capable of performing at the highest level but their ability to perform the complicated cross country and jumping courses needs a human in control.

The horse is more important then, say, the differences in racing skiff in boating events but sure as fuck isn't more important then the rider.

Of course it isn't, but the slight variation could still cause problems.

That said, with the stunt the OL allowed those two falling girls to pull, the whole event is nothing but a parody of a serious competition. They might as well allow the heavy lifters to use a truck or something.

>That said, with the stunt the OL allowed those two falling girls to pull
What?

Olympics are games which test individuals physical fitness. This is about your personal skills, your strength,stamina,agility,dexterity, your wisdom and experience in applying your own body doing tasks unaided. It is about humans showing off to impress the Greek gods, showing the strength of our species. Fucking riding horses is not belonging here, since people can run.

You sound like an utterly ignorant and unashamedly autistic dork.

>and this is how half-dragons are made.