aspiring though. Have a job interview soon, first paycheck is going into CRYPTO

get 50 free coins here universa.io/
and pray for the best

>click on 'free tokens'
>"register to buy"

This is a very intelligent tactic as landlords perfer bitcoin as payment

>your will never be this retarded

feels good

ive been watching crpyto since december last year.
software dev so could see all the projects and shit.
thought everyone else would see the same and market would collapse
tfw idiots being idiots and now im one for now taking a gamble.

>no bitcoin
>desperately hoping for a crash so I can buy in
>but really need it to not happen before I get my first paycheck in about a month.

im a nocoiner but i dont care. plenty of money to be had in the stock market. But you normies wouldn't know anything about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY KITTIES ARE GONE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY KITTIES

I still own about 20btc though kek, but could have been so much more...

oh and i also lost the keys to eth ico bag my mate bought for me....

>tfw wanted to buy 37 btc for 200 nearly a decade ago.
>tfw there was no localbitcoins
>tfw father did not let me use his bank account
>i could not open one

Just fuck my shit up

b8

>sign in via Email (No Free Tokens)
Into le trash

If only that was the case, i was really early in this shit and only used it for transactions to buy digital goods.
If i would have bought those btc in early 2011 and hold them

Hey I saw you in the last thread. Wasn't it a problem with YOUR bank account last time you posted?

thats not nearly a decade ago, thats 6 years ago. I used buy weed back then with btc, big deal.. no one can see the future with this shit. Let it go.

still sounds like bs desu. what digital goods...

You should buy some crypto today with us and make a little profit to start discord.gg/eQNqZeC

Steam cards , and that sort of things , doing wires via bitwala to escape commie government regulations and more.

Fuck off Borodich you rusky faget scammer

how come ure not b&, fuck off with your dumping group

Regarding the government regulations i could not open a bank account because muh could not show income.
Of course morons i just finished high school.
My family tough btc was retarded so i did not buy.

Since 2015 i have been using it to pay digital goods and doing wires , never holding.
I should have known better.

>no crypto but saved $50k over 2 years
>could have made the same amount from putting $1k on ANS at the beginning of the year

kek this is a great meme

I love how quiet r buttcoin got.

>decade

bitcoin is 9 years old next month

you couldn't even buy it for the first 2 years

I know that feel. I have missed on AntShares too, and ARK, and MONA and bunch of others. All because I was too lazy to setup an exchange account.

im a /nocoiner/ already verified on coinbase. I couldn't verify gdax for lower fees but i want to set a buy today. I have a net worth around 3500. How much should i start with? Should i go with ltc or eth for small gains and relay that back into btc after the possible dip? I just wanna get involved

>tfw sold everything at 17k
>tfw too scared to get back in
Being a nocoiner feels terrible even though I have real money now

it was in 2011 , early 2011 , i just put a decade because i am not that stable right no i would preffer to forget i could have earned 670.000 usd without doing shit.

if you haven't invested yet then don't
Veeky Forums is a containment board for those who made the mistake to waste their fiat on meme currencies to shout and rage

discord.gg/m7jSJUm

that's not what i wanted to hear.. you really believe there's no way to cash up and out to get rich in crypto? I thought i had to start somewhere

>you really believe there's no way to cash up and out to get rich in crypto?
bitcoin is currently surging because people believe in what you just wrote, easy wealth without making any effort
I mean there's nothing stopping you from investing, but it would be best to use something that you wouldn't regret losing