Could Orks actually pull off pic related?

Could Orks actually pull off pic related?

If there were enough of them that believed it to be so then yes, that's how their gestalt fields operate

What, compressing themselves down into a thumbnail?

So why the fuck didn't they? Oh I know why it's because Games Workshop writers suck Marine genetically engineered cock and never give any love to Orks because they are red shirts of 40K universe GW is a bunch of cunts who prefer to pander to underage shits who play muhreens and spikey muhreens rather than to make the best faction in game seem badass for once. I'm glad their shit game is dying. Fuck tabletop. ISIS does nothing wrong.

>Red shirts of the 40k universe
>Not Imperial Guard

Of all the factions Orks are the only ones having fun 40k as a whole is perfect for orks not to mention Khorne himself locked a fuckton or orks in a dimension where all they do is fight die then get resurrected to do it again normally this would be hell for anything but its literal ork heaven.
You sound like the type of guy who would like the orks that were written in "The Beast"

Dude no, it hasn't happened because it's un-orky.

I don't read books I'm not a fucking nerd.

US BOZ IZ GUNNA FIGHT RIGHT PROPPA NOT SNEAK AROUND FINKING WE'Z GROTS

That isn't how the field works, there are rules.

That's not how the Waaaagh! works ya dummy. The effects arn't nearly as overt as memes make them out to be if anything, the best way to describe it would be psychic WD40 which allows things to work that normally wouldn't like their guns for example or things that normally wouldn't stand up to uses outside of it's original function (i.e. a metal door being used as part of a Gigant's armor but still being able to withstand the sort of weapons being brought to bare against it) or allowing the Terror mask on their ships to work when they go into Warp space to keep Daemons away (or not, they like to fight those demon boys after all.)

BOYS I CAN ZOG EM WITH LIGHTNING

You forgot yarrick being invincible because they thought he was.

If somehow the Space Marines were in on it, yes.

That or the mask is some kind of magical artifact / piece of technology.

>"Brother Gubnitz, you look different today. Did you get a haircut?"
>"YER. I FINK BALD REALLY SOOTS ME."

>DAT LIMP WRIST
>DAT PINKY FINGA
ZOG ME, DAT'S DA LEAST ORKY FING I EVA SEEN!

WOT IS GOING ON IN DIS HERE THREAD.

BUNCHA GROTS

LOOKIT DIS SQUIG BRAIN! 'E TINKS DAT SNEAKIN AROUND LIKE SUM KINDA PANZY GROT IS AN ORKY TING TA DO! POINT A 'IM! POINT AT 'IM AN' LARF! STOOPID GIT!

I AINTS NO GROT ID SAY YOUZ DA GROT YOU....GROT

They don't Call em Weirdboyz for nuffin

>So why the fuck didn't they?
Hurr hurr diz grot fink we'z stoopid enuff ta git caught.

Only if they say they're part of the Table of Contents.

>there are rules
What are they? Genuinely curious, I though if they all just believed it then it just worked?