Hahahaha!

Read the update 5 minutes before everyone and sold at the top!

Same

you stoooooopid. The fact that you sold shows how stupid you are.

huh?

ING support
We will remove the ING Ventures logo from our website. After a discussion with their legal department, they asked us to communicate that they solely backed Moneytis but were not involved with Request since they can’t be associated with a project that did an ICO.

LoL. You all are foolish. Loans? Working product within the next 2 weeks.

Cry later.

Big news

Request removed ING logo

ING logo is a major motivation for investing in Request

lol they just announced that colossus is coming out any day now, RIP your money

How new are you?

OP wants you to dump your REQ and sell it to him at a cheap price by inducing FUD.

lol

Partnerships
ING support
We will remove the ING Ventures logo from our website. After a discussion with their legal department, they asked us to communicate that they solely backed Moneytis but were not involved with Request since they can’t be associated with a project that did an ICO.

You call that FUD? They betrayed their Investors the whole time. I have read this between the line, because Chris never directly answered any ING question, but come on. JUST TELL IT.

fcking liars.

idk what the fuck ING is.

who said ing is not involved anymore..? its just legal shit you know nothing about. trust me

Implying i didn't rebuy at the bottom knowing there would be a bunch of panic sellers about a fucking logo

ing is fu king big man. I'm honestly fucking disappointed with this update and I expected nothing good in the first pla e. Fucking hell, whats with all the crypto comps lying about partnerships? Another big example is fucking iota lying about basically every partnership ever

one of the biggest banks of the EU, been fooling around with blockchain for a while now

you are stupid too lmao!

Thanks, figured OP was a huge faggot but just was still on the fence.

Pretty cool they are tackling loans as well though!

monkey see, monkey do. monkey sells news. buy coin now after it bottoms out?

but its not bottoming out

lmao!
go ahead, pretend this means nothing fucking brainlets

there's no bottom to this shitcoin

Ya'll are fucking crazy if you're selling now. I'm still up 90%.

shit, getting REQT. sell that shitcoin now

Let those idiots sell and aquire their bags.

Watch them cry on biz in 2018.

>buying the dip and sitting at 500k req now
gonna be a good 2018 bros

Like why would you dump this when potcoin is worth more

No it’s not, I couldn’t care less about IGN, I actually though they were dead until I heard about them with Request.

Banks can't support ICO's, european laws not ready

I'm waiting to see if I can catch it at .09 cents again.

we goin' down reqbois

i fucking warned you guys to sell last night. sell now and cut your losses before it goes back down to 400-500 sats.

ING is one of the important reason to invest in Request. It's a super finance company. I thought it would be something like top Japanese banks working with Ripple, resulting in 5000% moon for Ripple.

Sounds more like you want to swing trade.

You're right, every coin with a market cap less than potcoin will moon

not really. i'm a holder i just like to fud request to shake out the weak hands.

This update is a fucking godsend. I sold my REQTs at 810 sats 2 weeks ago and expected to buy 540-640 range. BTC started pumping so gott greedy and wanted to see if 540 support failed, but it pumped 4 days earlier than in the past and I fomo'd in at 950 sats and traded my stack even lower.

Went from 135k to 62k. This is the fucking update I need. Gonna buy back in at 440 sats to get back my stack.

Does this mean I need to come back to earth? Can I bring back my lambo after last niht's moon mission?

In the last REQ thread a few days ago, I said this would dump and y'all didn't believe me.

I said "Just sold at 0.00029 ETH, gonna re-buy at $0.08 on weekend" and an user replied "Screencapped."

user where are you now? Can you pls upload that screencap so that I can laugh?

>tfw ordered two ETH
>want to convert it to REQ
>won't clear for seven more days
I'M GOING TO MISS THE DIP

Fuck I hope I don't. I think ETH and BTC will both undergo corrections soon and dip. I want to get as much REQ as possible with that ETH while REQ is cheap.

i am a bitcoin maximalist from this point on...death to all alts and icos.

>We will release the first version of Request working with Ethereum on testnet within the next two weeks
This makes it sound like main net will be on their own blockchain.

I'm just hoping BTC makes another bullrun so people dump this now that we have to wait at least another week. I sold at 24k, hoping to reenter at 20-22.

i literally just saw this thread and sold everything, then realized how stupid that was
fucking hell you guys

Dude, no. It's holding around 640. It's only a fucking logo lol. People will realise that soon.

>listening to fud
>ever
you deserve it

i mean it's dropping as we speak, so i don't feel too bad, but i think it could have gone up before it went down again

literally right next to where it says that

My god this thread is cancer. When you saw that they remove the backing logo off their website, their support from ING was moot, its bad news, its an obvious warning to sell your request since people are going to sell theirs too. Well I guess its too late since its dropping already.
Congrats to the people who sold before the dump, you actually have half a brain

You fucking what? It's already recovered.

The last sentence is very telling. As a bank, ING can't back an ICO. It's illegal. That last sentence basically explains this was for the lawyers and ING is still involved.

yea fml, it's already gone back up above what i sold it for, i don't know if i should quickly buy back and cut my tiny losses, or just ride btc

This, reading more into it, there announcement was simply saying "ING isn't allowed to back us as an ICO, but we are still working with them, and they are involved in our project"

The smart thing would have been to anticipate people panic selling, so you sell at a high, then buy back in the price drop

Though I now strongly believe this coin is floored at 10 cents.
It can't possibly go below that anymore

buy high, sell low. hold bitcoin right before a collapse. repeat until homeless. that's the Veeky Forums way

That's my boy

remember when people said "this will be the last time you'll ever see LINK at 40 cents"

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Crypto is obviously not for you.

Why do linkies and reqs invest in these coins? Do all i really have to do is put some jpegs with 'potential partners' logos and you'll just invest?

Why do you think 2-3 person teams with no working product and pajeet upwork slave labor are even being looked at by multibillion dolla companies like swift?
Pathetic.

look since i've lost all my REQ bags i'm free to shit against this coin now as much as you, but you really can't compare REQ to LINK

REQ is literally weeks away from a working product on testnet, and they have a dev team that doesn't give a shit about marketing or anything else but devving the product. they aren't even seeking out partnerships because they are so busy building and working on the project, albeit this has hurt them a lot because the only thing that drives prices are partnership announcements

Wait till they are done and start hiring marketing people, and actually do marketing, it will explode

I'm out though, but I personally now believe BTC will grow faster than REQ for the next couple weeks, then i might buy back in 2018 with my btc gains

Subtle hint in there about the ChainLink mainnet in action in Q1 2018 btw