Ok earlier this year I bought Snapchat's stock during their initial public offering with my mom's $70,000 savings

Ok earlier this year I bought Snapchat's stock during their initial public offering with my mom's $70,000 savings

Why hasn't it gone up? It is one of the best social media Apps. It makes no sense. How do I get a refund? I tried contacting Snapchat but their customer service is terrible

b8

Snapchat is a store of dicks not a store of value!

Bro ur dumb your only chance of making deec gains was if u bought at opening and sold later that week for 40-50%gains

Now his mom has 70k of dicks to be used.

Are you 13? Who the fuck uses Snapchat much less invests in it? This was DOA, it's a fucking meme app.

Haha devs dumped on you, should’ve exit when they did the PnD when it was first out. Now your bag holding haha....to bad you didn’t get in the ico probably needed like 1 mill net worth too

Because it's not a crypto.

Real stocks take time to rise, as investors are more wary and savvy.

Don't be a faggot asking for a refund. If you want your money back you sell.

>investing in a company that produces nothing, and is essentially tech bubble 2.0

Lmao, you got #rekt kiddo

>Thinking a stock will rise, because the company makes more money

Talking about a stock and not cryptoes on Veeky Forums

>Why hasn't it gone up?

Because Instagram stories made it useless

>customer service
>being an investor
>not a customer

You should have your own investor relations to deal with. CS will be no help.

Stop pretending to be a fucking trader

1) because it’s a LIBERAL platform

2) most of the market economy is run by CONSERVATIVES

3) Snapchat was doing great when it started moving towards making transactions with its little “send money through snap” system (which is a conservative movement) but fucking failed once it started doing nothing but posting stories about the Kardashian’s, SC, and more bullshit FAKE NEWS

You fucked yourself by not realizing Snapchat was turning itself into a HUGE liberal platform where a bunch of little kids are trying tu becum lyk teh rest ov teh older kids. Seriously not a smart movement to trust a millennial liberal movement.

21yr old reporting on the facts. Fuck you and your trust fund you fucked.
SHOULDA BOUGHT BITCOIN REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Kek
>Rekt
>I r8 10 out of ten
>“Trust fund you fucked”
>My sides

ur an idiot its a social media app

Americans & their apps.

This shit is going to get fucking roasted alive next year.

what if u put 70k in eth at same time? lol it was $7

>How do I get a refund?

Fork the snap chain

so how do i get the refund?? is it possible?

Instagram came out w/ stories and basically killed new user growth. Sell now

you call them, tell them what your snap Id is and the number of points you have, you might have to describe your bitmoji. The rep will do th rest, I've done it.

You can only get a partial refund, currently there's a restocking fee of 40%.

should have bought bitcoin