REQt

My fucking sides. Sell while you still can.

WE ARE THE REQ MARINES AND ING OR NOT WE'RE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Hahaha this is so embarrassing. What pieces of shit. If a chick like that on their team is involved don’t get in

Whose getting JUSTed?

Already sold half of my stack at 0,00029. Was really bullish on REQ, but with the ING bs story i cannot trust them anymore. They played some fcking games on the ICO investors.

lol. where are all you REQT dummies now. I 'memba you's attackin' us LINKies nonstop.

First Confido. Now this. When will you guys learn not to bet on the chumps who need to use LINK, and just bet on LINK?

Tbh this should happen to all faggot scam coins that use these logos to bamboozle idiots.
Some of the lowest, sleaziest slime are operating in the crypto space.

Someone managed to sell at 765 sats to some fool at Kucoin.

Fuck off you nigger. You're not funny and I wish you a slow and painful dead. KYS

t. REQ and LINK holder

>all these idiots who don't understand legality of ICOs
scooped up another 200k at 635. initial product release within 2 weeks. gonna be good bros. get in while you can.

Whatever you can stay poor you fucking mongoloid

Explain pls this legality of ICOs.

> -Proof of Concept: Request Core working with a Bitcoin Oracle.

How feel desu?

>a Bitcoin Oracle
So Link?

> -Proof of Concept: Request Core working with a Bitcoin Oracle.

Delayed to Q1. Really bullish news. LMAO

youre a faggot and i hope your whole family dies

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Link is a bitcoin oracle you brainlet. Request and Smartcontract.com are often conmunicating. THIS CONFIRMS CHAINLINK MAINNET FOR Q1 2018!!!

Did i claim the opposite?
KYS

banks aren't allowed to associate with ICOs for legal reasons

Lol bs.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Keeps denying the fcking obvious thing. ING NEVER and WILL NEVER partner with REQUEST. They betrayed their "investors", but hey nobody cares in the crypto world.

Tfw margin traded for all your REQ
Tfw no loss

uh oh