Clan based communal living

>Clan based communal living
>Tight family ties
>Slightly xenophobic
>Gossipy as all fuck
>Live in the ground
>Short

Is it just me, or are Hobbits essentially Dwarves but better in, like, every respect?

I motion that we should rename them to "Gentledwarves".

Do you agree, elegan/tg/entleman?

No beards.
Motion denied.

Not enough gold.

Digger, please. Dwarves are a bunch of insecure idiots that released monsters due to their own greed.

Okay, but what does that have to do with beards?

A bunch of bumbling idiots, they are. I'll call 'em Gully Dwarves.

Same species, different culture.

Just rename them Welshmen-on-strike

This is not widely known, but they are the same people. Hobbits are dwarven children. At an appropriate age they are sent away from the mountains, and if they survive until their beards touch their bellybutton, they can come back to reclaim their heritage.

They're short humans.

>Is it just me, or are Hobbits essentially Dwarves but better in, like, every respect?

Hobbits came out before Dwarves.

You should be saying that Dwarves are cheap Hobbits.

A dwarf is just a midget.

Trust neckbeards to glorifying an entire race of stubby fat hairy manlets.

What about footbeards? They have footbeards.

What? Bilbo lived to like 130 and that was ancient, and he still didn't have that much of a beard.

wasn't part of his longevity due to his exposure to the ring?

>Clan based societal outlook
>Tight family ties
>Slightly xenophobic
>Gossipy as all fuck
>Live inland
>White

Is it just me, or are Hobbits essentially Trump supporters but better in, like, every respect?

I motion we should rename them "Gentletrumps".

Do you agree, elegan/tg/entlemen?

If they're better than dwarves why do you wish to sully their culture with that dreadful name you came with. surely being called a dwarf, or "Gentledwarf" as you put it, must be an insult to any law abiding hobbit I say.

I do not belive you've thought this through old chap. I urge you to re-evaluate your proposal.

Pip pip.

Remember

>Hobbits came out before Dwarves
Who forged Mjolnir?

Reminder that he hates his children enough to deprive them of sex. Tomaru is who we need.

Please explain your picture

Yeah, even in Tolkien, that's not true. Dwarves were the first race made, before the elves, because a Valar got really excited about the whole making people thing and made his own.

Eru Iluvatar said they were very nice, but they weren't supposed to be the first, so he put them aside for a while, only to wake them up later after the elves, when Eru could fit them into the song properly.

I think the explanation is that the Japanese are fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up.

(I hope that's enough "u"s to convey the degree to which they are fucked up.)

It's the future president of the US. Anyone who posts any other candidate outside /pol/ will be reminder of how superior Tomaru is.

think about it user. when you have a child, that child is 50% you, and if you have a child with that child, then that child/grandchild is 75% you. keep this up for 6 or 7 generations and you could be having sex with someone that is 99%+ you, with the only difference being their gender.
you can't tell me that the idea of fucking your rule 63'd self isn't hot as fuck

This man knows. Why the other presidential candidates don't I have no clue.

>google this glorious mother/sister/daughter/granddaughter fucker
>is related to almost every single other person in the game's universe
it's ghengis khan in anime form

Here is the whole family tree. I incest you check it out.

Yes.

What the actual fuck.
Why would anyone create this.

Did you think the Eldar truly made Slaanesh?

Hobbits were basically deliberate parody/homage of everything Tolkien saw that was both good and bad about his immediate neighbors, the inhabitants of the English countryside of the early 20th century.

They were insular, knew next to nothing about the world outside their doorstep, self-involved, gossipy, were unaware of how truly perilous the world was (from the POV of the author who had lost all but one of his friends in the Great War and had personally lived through one of history's most violent battles), loved to do genealogical research (because it was basically about themselves), and were obsessed over the silliest things when there was a lot more important shit going on, but for all of their petty failings they could be brave and hearty in a pinch when dragged from their homes and comfort and were capable of persevering over great heartships.

Maybe he just shaved