Obsidian Platform

Apologize!

It's only up from here! The first app will be out on Christmas. After that, it will be added to a major exchange and blast off, never to be under a dollar again! Get your masternode today!

I knew Pravik Pajeet wouldn't let us down.

Oh shit! It's going up already!

oh fuck this was a nice surprise

i thought ODN was below 2k sats and i was afraid to open my blockfolio

cheers bois, to the moon

If you knew, then surely you held despite the FUD, no? Have you been staking?

Please tell me you didn't buy high and sell low, user.

we will rise

you know it brah. staking my masternode and patiently waiting

>
I bought ICO and bought a load more. I own two masternodes and never sold. Holding this until I made it.

The ODN marines will not drown, congrats to the people who bought at 2k. Respect for people who bought higher and didn't sell.

We will succeed, we are the ODN marines.

Good job, user. If you have at least one masternode, you're going to make it.

Nice. Poorfag here, I got a bit of ODN from some ODN bros to help me reach 100. Will hodl this forever. Like, literally forever. If this ever reaches NEO levels of high, I'll still have my whole 100.

Crap, just as I was about to drop 50 dillaridoos on it and see what happens. No real faith in the project, but you have to admit, it's massively undervalued.

We are the ODN Marines; we have been to hell and back--and won't fucking sell!

Why don't you have faith in the project? Sure, their marketing and PR have sucked thus far, but they're constantly posting updates and profess. They're pretty much autistic. And you know what they say: always bet on autism.

progress*

It's probably too gimmicky and small to reach top-100. But who knows. Maybe as a wickr replacement for people who buy weed?

It's still going up! The absolute madman!

we're all gonna make it

The messaging app is only the first app on the platform. There will be more. Those other apps could easily launch it into the top 25. Think about what Obsidian is and its potential: a platform for anonymous apps.

>tfw doubled my stack at 1800
Still not a masternode, but I'm happy with it

Going up with no news... the app isn't even released till xmas and those screenshots look shitty. If it is as bad as the relaunch then this project is doomed. Sold at 4750 and never been happier. Even if this gets to 6000 it will still be cheap so whatever. Looks like the fomo is off anyway and people are selling back down to 3000. The exchange volume is dead and the buy/sell walls are mostly the exchange bots.

>fully anonymous, decentralized messenger
>too gimmicky

>those screenshots look shitty.
you would have said anything they released looks shitty.

kys

Did Pravik Pajeet resign or is he still on the team?

It is only the chat app, it doesn't matter. Proof that the platform works is more important. They still looked shitty.

He quit and sold all his ODN to current bag holders at ATH. He still has more to dump probably.

Am I doing something wrong?
Staking 18k and got like 20 coins in a week *_*
36 active connections, but "time til reward" fluctuates between 2 and 3 days constantly.

fucking bitcoin, my transaction takes 3 days now and I miss 0.15btc for masternoder reeeeeeee

and now ATH is at 6000sat instead of 22000 ehhh

Kill the marine meme.

it started with Digibyte and I don't want that level of negative energy surrounding this coin.

I prefer Obsidinauts

Everybody gets 20.

I have 3k and My stake says est time 8-13 days.

Obsidinauts it is

it's all random, but on average you'll get 20 ODN every 2 to 3 days.

you could go 6 days with nothing and get 2 stake rewards in one day, for example.