Horror Adventures: imgur.com/a/r2TOH
imgur.com/a/odYOE

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

slugbox.deviantart.com/art/Catgirl-Physiology-328994589
docs.google.com/document/d/1EC4fQ7qW0dNveXRDD2UZsB2NXbyIpEm-jCtTjwBQH3I/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Martials were always cute.

That's not the word I would use to describe that monk, user.

/pfg/, have you ever made a character that was certified THICC?

No, because I'm not a sex obsessed retard.

When can I play a rogue with a wyrmling familiar?

Just flyff the wyrmrling and right now?

TRUE STRIKE
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V
Cost 2 Int damage
Range personal
Target you
Duration see text

You gain temporary, intuitive insight into the immediate future during your next attack. Your next single attack roll (if it is made before the end of the next round) gains a +20 insight bonus. Additionally, you are not affected by the miss chance that applies to attackers trying to strike a concealed target.

When will there be more?

It's shit, you know it's shit, you're fishing for shit. have your shitty (you)

Nice pic. I like Towa.

Well, I had this kobold this one time...

Stop being a butthurt castershitain.

You saying thicc girls aren't cute?

I don't even like full casters o3o

Your face is still fat.

I'm trying to diet ;-;

The Diet of Worms was more effective than what you're trying to do.

He means tape worms.

I haven't read through all of Age of Worms

What was the most /devious/ thing you've ever done in a campaign, lads?

Most deviant? Probably the THICCbold.

I am right now, in fact.

No, he means eat tape worms. They'll help.

It doesn't end well for Germany.

Why aren't there more Protestant Reformations or peasant revolts in fantasy? I wanna kill some peasants and get a knighthood doing it.

GROSS!

Damn this is a lot of shitposting in just 17 posts. There's probably only about 2 kg so posts that aren't complete shit.
I guess I'll just go back to watching PlagueofGripes vids.

Actually, that leads to an interesting question: What would Plague be in PF/Golarion? For some reason, since someone posted the first part of Strange Aeons, I keep imagining him as a very lazy Cleric of Yig

Plague is an Oracle of Yig with the curse that keeps him on his farm building that goddamn fence.

Commoner

Not sure if you're asking if I did something sneaky or indecent, but I once sold the same artifact to three different people, still managed to return it to its rightful owner, and got paid a reward on top of the bounty for turning over one of the buyers.

This is why your diet isn't working. Easy tape worms.

What the fuck are you blathering about, shitstain?

In the very first session of a western game I'm in, I accidentally killed 24 people, in addition to destroying the very first train ever created, "The Mother of All Industry".

>Cat ears
>Elf ears
Wat

I'm intrigued, what is she?

Anthropomorphized MLP character.

I think I remember you! 25,000 gold bounty for that, right? What have you been up to since?

That's very devious, you clever fox you.

>Oracle of Yig
That does explain his unearthly charisma despite looking like a brown-haired Pat

What would his Mystery be though? I'm thinking either Nature, Wood (heh), or Dark Tapestry.

Mystery of Your Mom.

Shit's pretty cool. Against my better judgement, I'm going to actually make that vigilante archetype. God knows it'll be an utter clusterfuck, but I'll pastebin it once I have an initial draft and see if it holds its own.

We've only had two sessions since then, but they've been plenty busy.

Hunting down bounties, running away from Purple Worms, getting threatened by more sheriffs after my Hat of Disguise failed me.

I'd be up for greentexting it if anybody cares.

4ears

Do so! Sounds like a fun time to be had by all.

Good luck and happy trails.

>Implying Plague-Sama would use magic.

>implying he wouldn't be a spherecaster, just for the sole purpose of saying fuck you to the dumb Vancian caster
At least, that's how I interpreted his raging rant against the DS1 magic slot system

Alright, sounds good.

>First session starts with the party being led up to the gallows, after everyone is arrested for crimes of varying magnitude
>The mob gathered out front demands blood
>We're all given a chance to give our last words, everyone uses this time to try to find a way to bust out
>The Wizard's turn to speak comes up
>He's been strangely quiet, but his player was grinning slightly
>It hits me all of the sudden; his familiar is nowhere to be seen
>Out of fucking nowhere, mud golems come flooding out of the alleyways
>smoke bombs start falling from the nearby rooftops
>the fuck did you set up, you cheeky cunt
>chaos ensues, mayors are stabbed in the throat, belongings are retrieved, and everyone breaks out, all while running towards the city limits
>We make it out into the desert, the party stops to rest while getting acquainted

(1/I dunno)

Fuck, I still need to get used to this. I don't post often, I usually stick to lurking.

Actually, now I think back on it, his issue is with 'push button, do damage' magic, and is more fond f interesting utility things.

Still probably spheres though, since he'd be more fond of the talentbased magic rather than prepackaged such.

Thanks man. No idea how I'll make this work without resorting to spellcasting, but I'll have to see. Looking at it replacing the specialization, unshakeable, startling/frightening/stunning appearance, and the capstone for now.

No worries, take your time. Off to a good start.

>We come to a consensus to work together for the time being
>Everyone sits around the campfire, talking about what their bounty is

>Gys: Orc UC Monk/ 500GP Bounty for property damage
>Rodrick: Human Musket Master Gunslinger/ 1000 for property damage+ murder
>Vento: Half Elf Wizard/ 0 GP, somehow. Didn't actually fucking do anything illegal onboard the train. Nothing he was caught for, anyway.
>Daniel: Human Grenadier Alchemist/12,500 for being an accomplice
>Ilias: Human Magician Bard/25,000 GP, for the death of 24 people, and the destruction of The Mother of All Industry.

>We camp out for the night, setting out for the nearest town in the morning.

Fuck, I'm tired. I'll finish this tomorrow, if anyone really cares. Sorry.

>I'll finish this tomorrow
Don't kid us man, you and we both know you won't do that.

What the fuck is that file name saying?
>slugbox.deviantart.com/art/Catgirl-Physiology-328994589

Understandable. I'll be looking forward to it. Good night!

Hoi! hoi Hoi hOi hoI HOi HoI hOI HOI hoi!

Looks like r63 Thresh from League of Legends.

That does look like the big bad changeling lady.

Greetings /pfg/, just started my first game a week ago. First session went well, it's entirely familiar coming from 3.5.

Starting at level 1, our group has a couple of werebear skinwalkers, one a Bloodrager and the other a war Cleric, a tengu Witch, and Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson. Owen is an Unchained Ninja Star Master, and Jackie is an Unchained Monk of the Empty Hand. Both focus in nonlethal combat. What's the possible synergy from this team?

>realizing Golden Lion would actually let me be pic related
>I'll never get to use PoW

I have a sad.

Warpriest instead of War Cleric, and possibly a Blind Gunslinger Cowboy.

So, /pfg/, I was recently inspired by the idea of a human possibly trying to mold themselves in the likeness of Kaiju. So what would possibly be some easy ways to get the following on one character:
A breath weapon that does fire, sonic, or force damage.
Resistance to energy types, possibly types of energy absorption.
Dark vision and low-light vision.
Underwater breathing.
Flight, supernatural or wing based.
Various natural attacks.

I'm actually planning something for the next session or two my group plays our S&S game.
>my character was basically forced into marrying the Tidewater Rock lady via party vote
>I'm gonna have our cleric give Harrigan a sending about the poor, defenseless wife of one of his most hated enemies
>If all goes well, we arrive a little too late to save her, and get to kill Harrigan, and have both Tidewater and the Wormwood for ourselves

Game is on Sunday.

Couple of threads before I was told about cleric superiority. Not arguing that. I just want to know how, using cleric, I can get two specific things that I want.
1. Strong self-healing with action other than standard (before "quicken heal" become available).
2. Good saves.

Can you help me, Veeky Forums?

I already know about Quick Channel on 5th level, for move action channel energy. With Selective Channel and Fey Foundling, that'll, probably, cover first question. Though if there are ways to get channel as a swift action (later in the game) or increase healing dice - it would be wounderful.

Not sure what to do with the 2nd question.

To reference, original post: And about cleric:

What was the evil NPC with 8 children chained to them to serve as a meatshield?

>wanting healing that isn't standard action before 5th level
You seem to be mistaken about the power curve. It's really /at/ 5th level that full casters start to get into the 'this might break the quest' spells.

Self-healing. I can get that as a Paladin, Insinuator or Warpriest (weaker) from 2nd level.
But 5th level is ok, I guess. I want swift action healing not before, but after 5th level. Hence "later in the game" note.

Am I asking too much with that two questions?

Warpriests get swift action healing at level 1 or 2 Tbh

Summoner (Synthesist)

I mentioned him

Why do you want self-healing in the first place? The thing that makes full casters really strong is that they can put away an encounter before healing would need to be a thing. In combat healing is also something of a sucker bet, as the action you take to heal could be used to make things deader, saving the *entire party* from taking damage instead of mitigating the damage you've already taken. In general, you use Cleric spells to heal nasty status effects. Like "dead" (Breath of Life) or "negative levels" (Restoration).

A Ring of Protected Life would allow you to swift action channel once a day. For good saves, there's always Sacred Tattoo Half-orc or a Dorf with Glory of Old + Steel Soul.

Because I want to be a frontliner. I read about "god wizard" concept. I don't want to play that. Not in the near future, at least. Is this the only way cleric can be played at least somehow effectively?

this exact thing is what made me realize how shit of a setting golarion is.
Current DM was introducing pharasma, while I was reading up on her, and I was saying something like "oh cool, a lawful neutral god of death, that's a bit away from all the CE gods in other setttings"
and he basically freaks out going "no, she's explicitly just neutral, ever alignment of neutral"

She's the fucking most lawful god I've ever seen, Pharasma&paizo a shit

If you want to be a frontliner as a cleric, you should be using your resources on spells like Divine Power and other great self-buffs clerics get, not on healing. Preventing damage > healing damage. Generally the best way to prevent damage is to kill things faster. Healing is something you should mostly worry about when the combat is already over.

Dude, you don't need healing in combat to be a frontliner, or at all, is what I'm trying to tell you. Pay attention.

Your aim, as a frontliner, is to murder the fuck out of things. Casting heals, whether they be Standard, Move, or Swift actions, is not helping you murder the fuck out of things. Grabbing a spear, casting Enlarge Person, and wearing heavy armor helps you murder the fuck out of things. Spending turn one on Divine Favor/Power, then running up on someone and spending that Channel attempt you were going to heal with on a Channel Smite is helping you murder the fuck out of people.

Get the picture?

I want to run planescape game, is there any good conversions or would be better to do it myself?

>Running Planescape
who the fuck does that, It's a campaign setting that exists to justify itself, nobody actually plays it.

I do. I DMed couple of one-shots, and it went well, so now I want to run full campaing.

Ok, if I'll heal with Channel, I wouldn't waste spells on it. Although I've been told about bad combat healing so many times, that I suppose I should drop the subject.
I can afford to spend no more than one round on buffing, right? That's one spell, before Quicken. Divine Favor at first and Divine Power later, with that trait for +1 on luck is a good variant, right?

To be precise, wearing heavy armor will not help too. But yes, I get what you're saying. Combat healing is bad, killing is good, focus on what's good.

One other question - wouldn't that plan makes me a suboptimal Fighter in combat? I hoped, that if I'm spending limited resources (spells, channels), I'll get more to-hit and damage, than him.

Ofc, I'll get out of combat utility, that Fighter can only dream about. That's I understand.

>It's a "DM doesn't want to allow 3PP and one player keeps fighting with him" season

Been going on for a year.

Strange Aeons is posted? Where?

A couple pages were posted in the previous thread but that's all I've seen

I'm a DSP fan now but before that when I was new, I was on the GM side of exactly that sort of thing.
It went on for ages and made me and the rest of the players resent DSP content on principle.

Later on I came around to it and in retrospect agree with most of the stuff the player said when trying to convince us. It doesn't change the fact he was pushy and being a dick about it, though.

The guy pushing for it just keeps bitching that the DM not liking it isn't a fair reason to ban it while everyone else just wants him to shut up about it.

Paizo has this weird anti-lawful boner that makes them create an entirely new type of extraplanar critter to enforce the laws of nature because that's not lawful because lawful is bad mkay

>like shadowrun
>particularly like the phrase hoi chummer, as it's so easily recognizable and simple.
>Undershit comes along and ruins it forever, it's just an undertale refrence now.

I'm not salty, really.
The game itself is fine in all honesty. Just... fuck the fanbase, holy hell.

is there a pdf of horror adventures?

Yeah that sounds pretty dickish. Just ask him if a majority vote will get him to shut up. If not, ask him if anything /will/ convince him to stop.
If the only thing that will convince him to stop is to allow 3PP, tell him you'd rather kick him than that.

I support 3pp but being a constant pest at the table is the biggest tabletop sin.

is in both pf and 3.5 possible to use Speak with animals to get infos about the direction to take in a dungeon from a 2 int rat? Suppose he is friendly

That's right, Warpriest, and a possible ice squole gunslinger bolt ace. Jesus.

I don't see why it wouldn't be.

If he knows, is friendly, and you can communicate with you, then sure.

He might not know what things are due to his low intelligence, or about dangers that someone of your size might have to contend with though.

In essence, he'd tell you what he knows, but he still only knows what a rat knows.

This. Also, get ready to tell your party about where the best cubby holes to nest in are and where to find food.

>7chans cleaner is MIA
Didn't he move to 8ch after some shitstorm?

So... Do you, guys, have anything?

What is there to convert? The setting itself is independant of system. It would be like asking "How do I convert Dark Sun into Pathfinder?" The answer, as always is "play pathfinder and use Dark Sun as the setting."

This.

Well I mean, what do you want to convert?

Check out Veeky Forums's old Planescape Generals maybe?

docs.google.com/document/d/1EC4fQ7qW0dNveXRDD2UZsB2NXbyIpEm-jCtTjwBQH3I/edit

Martials were always cute.

Yes, yes. Well done, martials, well done.
HOWEVER

It really doesn't, is correct

Horror Adventures
W H E N
H
E
N