change.org/p/ripple-get-ripple-on-coinbase-18f018d0-1c06-4d74-9a69-1639c9649af5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ripple-san, watashi mo moon-san mieru

repent, repent, we're all gonna die

CAN'T
CRIPPLE
THE
RIPPLE

Who the heck buys at these prices? It always slowly bleeds back down to sub $0.20. Buy then and sell here, easy swing trade, very predictable and repeatable.

get the right signals here stop wasting time and make some real money discord.gg/MPaWK6k

this shit needs to be purged from this board.

Set a bot up to buy on yesterdays dip, with rolling pips.

I use several of these options on the one stock which work in tandem with one another.

$ker-chink, $ker-chink, $ker-chink.

fixed

well meme'd, friend! ha ha!

nice one r****t

>r****t
rajeet?

To the haters:
-XRP IS UP 4,000% ON THE YEAR

How did Cashing Out of or transacting with BTC go for ya this week? With your 1 to 3 your wait. Or those network fees?

How about that IOTA dawg? Ya know the super low latency instant transactions which in reality took HOURS when you tried to shift into a Korean exchange or just out of your wallet to take profit?

Or how about that "seriously who cares insert alt coin name here" which we are all buying and selling just to make more money.

Ripple XRP is the future.
-SBI
-ASEAN
-MASTERCARD RUMOR
-Japan banks ready to go online early 2018
-Instant transactions for ANY currency or crypto
-Coins burn to accomplish every transaction
-Goodbye swift
-65 to75% Major banks will be on XRP by years end

Buy now. Sell when green buy more when red this year. multiple moon missions ahead.

That is all.

Be well and profit well+++

Me no looky at this thread anymore. Bubbye.

INB4 -XRP IS UP 4,000% ON THE YEAR

one answer XLM, it's Jed's true vision"

>International payments (Jeds vision)

Brilliant

I'll take "I has both for $1,000 Alex"

Get ripple and stratis and FLY.

This will work till it won't

there are currently something like 100 banks testing it and ripple has its own fund to keep prices artificially stable. This also keeps short term spectulators away. Once ripple is adopted the fund will stop trading which will couse another huge jump like the once in the past. And then they will use ripples huge market cap to convince new banks to test the system.

Well until it stops working it's making me some easy grandma gains.

Do banks need to buy XRP to use the system?

if they use xrp it's cheaper.

SIGN THE PETITION TO GET THIS ON Coinbase !

change.org/p/ripple-get-ripple-on-coinbase-18f018d0-1c06-4d74-9a69-1639c9649af5

>fly
take off after completing a 500mile runway at 2km/h

>post

not even getting anyone rustled in a ripple thread.

>cry a lot

There isn’t fast settlement without XRP, just fast payments. When you use RippleNet but don’t use XRP, the actual money has to move using either the traditional correspondent banking system or using a partner (like EarthPort) that maintains nostro/vostro relationships. This is significantly slower and more expensive than instantaneous, atomic settlement with XRP.

Once a partner is using RippleNet, there is no technical obstacle to them using XRP to settle and get the speed/cost benefits. So the more banking partnerships, the more payments and the more payment corridors that can switch to faster, cheaper settlement with XRP the instant the liquidity is available.

Whether this is why the price of XRP moves, I don’t know. But this is why such a move would make sense.

Huge XRP bag holder here. Never panic sold one fraction yet.

Hope like fucking hell this is the right move