Posted your cyoas on this place.

Beforest thred:
Pastabin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2AG63Se9rOw
travellercyoa.livejournal.com
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37116743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We'll miss you Strife, was really excited to see someone finally put conjoinment in a CYOA and I shall always admire you for that.

What's up Highlander?

The mods are asleep.
Post kazoos.
youtu.be/2AG63Se9rOw

I think I'm doing something wrong. The more cyoas I play, the more depressed I become; the more my loneliness creeps up on me.. Shouldn't these things make me happy? Shouldn't they take the pain away?

When will my waifu come?

When you take the leap to meet her, user.
As soon as you take the leap.

Trips confirm it

>When you take the leap to meet her, user.
>As soon as you take the leap.

Preferably off the nearest roof.

I have this theory that maybe using someone else to forcibly the boundary between the worlds might work. I'd sacrifice them in my own name and then use that energy to pull my waifu into this world instead of me going into hers. It's something I'm working on. I'm close to a breakthrough.

Why would you bring your waifu into this terrible excuse for a world?

You could seek Infernal forces to craft a new soul from scratch. Easier than inter-dimensional travel, I'm sure. Just have the occult forces create a new life from scratch, in the image of your waifu!

AI isn't far off. Affordable bioengineering isn't too long either.
Soon, user.

Yeah.
Soon.
So, uh... what's your address?

464 Almond Avenue, Maplewood, Wisconsin. Why?

Does someone have that little girl school cyoa that begins with you stealing the life and body of a girl? One of them was a sporty european beauty.

Ah! Uh... n-no reason.

I've got a friend who's working on something the inverse, getting to other universes, though he uses other sources of energy, he made a breakthrough about three days ago, said he'd charge up and try again yesterday, and I haven't heard from him since. I hope he made it where we planned to go, so he can carve a path back and take me with him
Or, ya know, just not dead would be nice

So, /x/, how about them CYOAs?
Where are they coming from?
Who makes them?
What are they for?
How are the greys involved?

All evidence points to memes.

I suspect spiders living in the intertubes.

I did one and now I can't stop coughing up locusts, help

what happens if I give someone food and it disappears after they digest it?

did you check the turlet

How many is too many companions?

Name: Mothew Smoth.
Mission: Defeat the Hitler.

>Peppered Moth.
I am a sneaky Moth.

> Ultimate Power.
The enemy will not expect anyone to make it so far into their bases without getting caught like this. Perfect for getting to my Non-Moth targets!

> Mosin-Nagant.
Mosin-Nagant.

> Mothman.
Psychological warfare support.

Bring it on Hitlers!

>Be me
>All dreams are fucked up shit. Nightmares that feel real, stabbed, people dies etc. Wake up every day feeling those wounds for a few minutes
>Which means rolling in pain before getting up.
>Some prophetic dreams before that became true, hadn't pay any attention b4 because /x/ bullshit. Must be some calculus Imma doing subconsciously.
>Dis night dream about some tibet-mortal combat-killer instinct inspired setting crap.
>Soon enough everything is on flames and I look like Armstrong from that Lisa game. However, this isn't a nightmare, because I have regen and time slow for some stupid reason. Still hurts though.
>Meet hot chick villaness.
>End up fucking her after defeating her in fair combat, she begs for her life and says that while she's not afraid of death, she's very afraid of going out painfully.
>Something tells me she wasn't that much into villany and also horny.
>Use some phrase like "Sun is setting on the east- death is rising from the west - and all the stars in heaven - are coming to feast on our bones" because some reason.

>Wake up and roll a little less than usual.
>Go out and do the groceries.
>How villaness IRL is walking on the opposite sidewalk of mine
>For some reason use the phrase "Sun is setting on the east"
>She answers "death is rising from the west" >"and all the stars in heaven"
>"are coming to feast on our bones"
>Feel brutal impulse to satiate my urges on this beauty. But ask if she has lost any guns recently (in the dream I disarmed her and stole her shit).
>She asks if I'm the guy pinned by arrows
>Ball up and ask for her name and number
>She looks at me like the proverbial first HS girlfriend before trying to "eat" you, but says no.
>Why?
>Just no, this is too strange, I don't want to be a part of it.
>You sure? I mean, something good just happened between us. (I know, worst line ever.)
>No. Please go (firmly).

Even if you find her, you have no guarantees.
At least I now know her route I guess.

I think you injected one too many marijuana!

Probably a scubabutt that's just embarrassed about her job. Don't worry about it.
You know, other than the having your soul sucked out.

Lol someone really hate Freeze

From what has been said, it looks like Highlander has exiled herself back onto travellercyoa.livejournal.com until she completes Image Version 1.25.

Have a cute 2hu instead.

>Powerlevel
Great Hunter
>Specialization
Waifu Seeker
>Powers
Sentient Sympathy(Free)
Regeneration III (13)
Precision II (8)
Strength I (7)
Endurance I (5)
Stealth II (2)
Beast Eye I (1)
Improved Lung (0)
>Companions
Cute Fairy
>Equipment
Weapons I "Broadsword" (Free)
Light Armor Leather (Free)
Lever Action+Ranged II (7)
Explosive Satchel II (3)
Stealth Satchel II (0)
>Challenges
Infested Mine

posting my same old build

I feel like we should make a cyoa to celebrate Ash being a fucking loser once again.

Some of us guys are alright, don't forget to tell us which school not go and when

I don't know, but I have a similar problem in that when I see happy/cheerful things, I get more depressed instead of less.

>I've got a friend who's working on something the inverse, getting to other universes, though he uses other sources of energy, he made a breakthrough about three days ago, said he'd charge up and try again yesterday, and I haven't heard from him since.
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-37116743
>Two big car bombs have hit police stations in separate cities in Turkey, killing six people and wounding at least 219 others.

We might aswell continue making confessions until we got a new cyoa to play with.

I'll go first again. I'm deadly afraid of spiders so whenever there's a spider in a cyoa, I pretend it's a cute pony.

>Probably a scubabutt that's just embarrassed about her job.
I don't think that's possible. But even if that were the case, why would she actually respond to the phrase and actively seek more information to confirm his identity? Why would she even be uncertain of that in the first place?

*slowly raises paw*

D-do the confessions have to be cyoa-related?

>paw
be silent forever

*slowly lowers muzzle*

O-okay.

I'm halfway through page 3 of my CYOA, and I've lost all motivation.
I know I could hammer it out in a day, then the rest is companions.
I can't seem to make that first push…

I've dabbled in /x/ summoning a bit. Would you like me to help motivate you?

That CYOA genuinely *is* one of my favorites, and now it will probably only be used for meme purposes.

I don't know if it'll help. i know the CYOA will already be forgotten by the next thread, so investing so much energy in it is pointless

Good point, unless her world is even worse or she can create a pocket dimension for the two of you to live in.

Do you mean too many choices in the CYOA such that people get overwhelmed, or too many companions to let people have in the CYOA?

Great Hunter - Fighter
Exile

Magic 3 [11]
Regeneration 2 [3]
Precision 1 [1]
Strength 1 [Free]
Sentient Sympathy [3]
Death-Aligned [Free]

Bone Dragon [Free]

Mythril Plate [10]
Weapon 3: Sword, Earth [Free]
Ranged Weapon 1: Bow [2]

Complication: Undead

Explore the world as a spooky skeleton.

That's my favorite, haven't seen it for a while

...And we never learned what anime was about to say.

alterations beauty, color palette, remove ailments, addictions and height

powers superhuman strength, timeless, genius, forcefields and zoopathy

Death

Infulence
Physique
Mind
Entropy
Form

I don't see any of those options in this CYOA.

What is transsexual about that CYOA?

Nothing. I remember the guy who made it took suggestions on what wishes people want fulfilled, but then made the CYOA choices with his own vague interpretations of them instead.

>do cyoa
>tfw you know yourself nothing will change and your life will still be shit

I did say that I always make a build for this one when I see it, so, here we go.

Identity - Girl, 16
30 points
Power Source - Psychic Energy
Changes:
Emotional - Dulled (+5); Physical - Perfect (-4); Mental - Enhanced (-6); Life - Prime (-15); Memory - Knowledge (-5); Spiritual - Magnet (+5)
Gifts:
Telekinesis (-4) - Precision (-2), Power (-3);
Future Sight (-2) - Relevant (-1), Clarity (-3);
Clairvoyance (-1) - Direct (-1);
Mind Reading (-4) - No Filter (+3);
Psychometry (-1) - Muscle Memory (-3);
Levitation (-2);
Tongues (-2) - Siren (-1), Non-Verbal (-1);
Empathy (-2) - Influence (-1);
Mechanics (-3) - Inner Focus (-4);
Curses: Addiction - Internet (+7); Cowardly (+7); Asexual (+5)
Guardian - Ally (Eric Strickland)
Home - Yarrow Falls
Allies:
Students - Adam Wiley, Peter Blake, Scarlet Manning
Adults - Louise Webb, Eric Strickland
Perks - Overcome x2 (+9)

Source of Power: Old Gods
+8
Emotional: Dulled +5
Physical: Perfect -4
Mental: Sharpened -3
Life: Leech ~0
Memory: Fresh Start +10
Spirtual: No Change ~0

Telekinesis; Precision, Power -9
Pyrokinesis; Control, Catalyst, Source -13
Future Sight; Relevant, Clarity -6
Clairvoyance; Direct -2 (Dreams)
Mind Reading; Deep Dive -7
Levitation; Flight, Efficient -11
Vitality; Immunity, Painless -3
Athleticism; Peak, Raw Power -13
Curse -4
Barrier; Permenant -6
Interference; Targeted, Destructive -6
Pain; Fatal -12
Empathy; Infulence -3
Possession; Subtely, Amnesia -12
Invisibility; Invisibility Field -8

+3 Unsettling +5
+3 Empathy +7
+3 Ego +7
+3 Inhuman +5
+3 Sadism +8
+3 Addiction +7
+3 Insomina +9
+3 Lust +8
+3 Night Person +5
+99

Guardian: Nobody
Adults: Nobody
Allies: Nobody

Overcome x2

I have heard that phrase before, almost sure of it. Maybe in a movie or something, it may be a song but after using google shit couldn't be found. It was that or something very similar and your brain completed the mix with some poetry, video or book, so that part is at least possible, even if it's in the scientific quadrillions.

What remains unexplained is how she knew the rest of it unless she had a similar dream by consuming the same media in a short time span, which even with suggestion algorithms is... I honestly can't do math that well.

In any case, by coincidence or fuckery she at least sent you a green before a red, I'd say go for it.

I agree, if it was a demon she'd probably know even his shoe size. Almost every demon in popular myths can track people they have made deals with.

hunter
outdoorsman

beast eye
endurance
regeneration
strength
precision
beastmaster
improved lung

good dog
raven
babe
nightmare

rank 3 hook
rank 2 weapon, probably an axe or a hammer, that's usually my jam
ranged weapon, a sling for to toss muh bombs out of
explosive satchel
plates

That's a shame.

Does anyone have the Average Fantasy CYOA?

Agreed.

Hey guys, what happened the last month here?

It was the last month, so now we don't have months anymore.

Sometimes I feel myself on the edge of despair, knowing that even when I release an update for my CYOA, you people will still remain unsatisfied and start whining about something, or start a shitstorm which will drown the thread.

But then I remember that I just fucking love making CYOAs, even if you faggots don't like them.

Sun

essence
influence
transit
mind
form

That's the only reason to make CYOAs. The people who make them "for others" are idiots.

I would be willing to even go to a worm setting with all drawbacks if meant escaping the boredom of the real world.

I decided to finally make my own CYOA.
I've been leaching for way too long without ever giving back.
Can't promise it'll be great, but I'll do my best for you guys.
[spoilers]...Anyone now a site to find interesting and high quality boarders? I wanna try and make it as pretty as possible.[/spoiler]

I decided to finally make my own CYOA.
I've been leaching for way too long without ever giving back.
Can't promise it'll be great, but I'll do my best for you guys.
...Anyone now a site to find interesting and high quality boarders? I wanna try and make it as pretty as possible.

>spoiler
I think there was an image or few that explained how to make pretty borders yourself in Photoshop. Might even find them somewhere in the pastebin.

>actually typing the spoiler tags out manually

Not who you're replying to, but it's just a force of habit for me, mostly because of phone use.

I've been up for 21 hours waiting to find out if I'm going to be employed for the first time in two years, fuck off.
My brain as checked out

My use of >spoiler was just me being too lazy to actually quote (and re-spoiler) the spoilered stuff that I was responding to.

>Identity
Nancy Morris
Female, age 14

>Power Source
Dark Magic

>Changes
Emotional- No Change 30
Physical- No Change 30
Mental- No Change 30
Life- Reset 25
Memory- Dissonance 25
Spiritual- Magnet 30

>Gifts
Remote Viewing 28
-Scrying 29
-Presence 22
Mediumship 21
-Command 19
-Channeling 14
Tongues 12
-Siren 11
-Non-Verbal 10
Curse 6
Pain 1
Possession -5
-Subtlety -7
-Amnesia -11

>Curses
Eyesight -6
Anxiety 0

>Guardian
Ally, Henry Morris

>Home
Withermouth

>Companions
Students
-Victoria Bainbridge
-Adam Wiley
-Scarlet Manning
Adults
-Henry Morris
-Louise Webb

>Perks
Family
Apprentice

>Ah ha ha! Good thing you got to shack up with your uncle. This guy's pretty cool!

Yeah, uncle Henry is nice.

>Shame your parents are douche wagons about the whole magic thing.

Oh my god! Stop talking!

>Hey, it isn't my fault you developed magic schizophrenia to cope with having an extra soul shoved into your tiny child noggin.

Yes. Yes it is, user. Get out of my head.

>Can't do that, babe. The devil stole my soul over the internet. I'm technically a shitty demon now.

That's really dumb. How did you fall for a demonic Nigerian Prince scheme anyways?

>How the hell did you get in cult?

Kidnapping, don't change the subject.

>Just... Stay off of anonymous image boards. It's not worth it.

That's really lame.

>I don't want to hear that from you, Stumble Mouthwords! Go polish your glasses so you can read a book!

Why are you such an asshole?

I normally just use CTRL+S.
As I said, brain has fucked off for bit.
While I'm raiding the pastebin, anyone have any pretty pictures of urban/modern murder hobo types?

>I normally just use CTRL+S.
>As I said, brain has fucked off for bit.
And as I was trying to say, I don't care in the slightest, and my use of ">spoiler" was just me referring to the spoilered text without properly quoting it. I didn't even see the other post that the other guy replied to.

>Anyone now a site to find interesting and high quality boarders? I wanna try and make it as pretty as possible.

Google.

1) Google Borders or Frames.
2) Find b&w frame/border or color frame you like and save it.
3) Bring frame into PS and clean up/resize it.
4) Add a blending effect or three to change the way it looks to your liking, such as color or pattern overlays, gradients, drop shadows, bevels and embosses etc.. and you're done.

I only have the outdated version.

Yes.

This thread is just depressing as fuck.

Could you post it for me pretty please?

Figured that was probably the best.
Thanks for the detailed steps, user!

I could.