Decentraland MANA

>almost -50%

Convince me not to buy this dip?

There is little value in this project other than as a novelty.

Its -50% coming off a huge pump, not the type of -50% you are looking for friend

Wait for it to -70%, then buy and wait for the next pump and dump

Why the fuck would i buy land in a game that doesn't exist AT ALL.

Fucking buying ships on star citizen will be a better investment.

Bought when it was .078usd.... Fucking hell. Want to sell at loss but really dont want to be BUY HIGH SELL LOW -guy. Lol. Maybe just hold until 15th and look again.

wait for -110%
enjoy the 20% gains

You really think its going that much down?

Dont

very likely, there's no much real world value in this project and vr is a meme

VR is just a child, I think its going to grow up in future.

Okay, still think if I abort this mission and take -40% loss. I would get them back if I choose right train, any advices?

>inb4 link

its at 346sat but worth around 280-290sat
if btc goes bull and makes mana drop there might be sells for hodlers who got in at 220-250 which drops it enough to get
sell would be around 300 then

or something

So maybe sell now and get in later near 15th when they release first beta?

Numeraire 2.0

are you willing to wait 3-4 years? Will this project survive as long? I doubt both.

It’s at least keep going down until around the 15th, better to just keep an eye on it for when (if) it reverses trend which will show people actually care about the project (or if there are even people left that need it since anybody who actually wants this project likely bought everything they would need already).

if you buy in lower anyways you can see it as a short and not a loss

just note your trades or set orders for it you can live with

No, hell no. So many trains right now to jump in. Fuck it, I think im going to sell them. Im so stupid. Bought when it was 450sats, thought that I sell if it goes to 600. I never sold and I learned to be not too greedy, it was so obvious PnD but still I was stupid.

Sold. Loss was only 230usd so not much, getting back some other shitcoin.

exactly what people that sold btc at 3$ said

Hello you missed our 4 pump and dumps on this coin. Today was your last chance to make a quck 33% when it dipped to 240. The onlything keeping it at 300 is you bagholders. This is a 170-240 pump and dump scheme. We got a little carried away last week selling the kitty cat news. We tried and failed to get MUSIC coin to do the same. Looks like you guys smartened up.

Is no one here interested in buying some of the land?

I'm gunna buy a bit and plaster it in ads

Thats nice dear. As long as we can continue to do 100% pump and dump schemes in the meantime. I made 100%-300 on 4 occasions yesterday. Feels good.

What are you gonna do with your VR piece of land??? I want to "build" a restaurant and cafe with mine

And just like that start citizen gets another delay, this time to promote their ICO which is a coin that can be only used in game genius

That's a weird response did I touch a nerve or something? Are you trying to accumulate?

And of course, pump and dump as you please land will cost 1000 mana whatever the price