The Game

>ITT: we play The Game.

RULES:
There are three commonly reported rules to The Game:

1. Everyone in the world is playing The Game. (Sometimes narrowed to: "Everybody in the world who knows about The Game is playing The Game", or alternatively, "You are always playing The Game.") A person cannot choose to not play The Game; it does not require consent to play and one can never stop playing.
2. Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
3. Losses must be announced. This can be verbally, with a phrase such as "I just lost The Game", or in any other way: for example, via Facebook. Some people may have signals or expressions that remind others of The Game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1xAUfdK9FE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So yeah: I lost The Game.

The Game transcends space and time.

It's just like being back in 2008 again!

Guys, I think OP is a legitimate time traveller. Some sperg in 2008 invented a time machine and instead of sharing his invention he uses it to shitpost. This is beautiful.

I had nearly gone for a whole year without loosing The Game.

You bastard.

HOLKY SHIT!!!11!1!!

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

Zen master here. What are you talking about?

Oh god. We're reverting back to 2006. STOP THIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

This makes me nostalgic.

I think I actually know someone who won the game, or at least made it impossible for herself to lose any more by entirely forgetting about it somehow.

I hadn't lost in six years you god damn fucking monster

I have Immunity Cat, I'm immune.

I just won the game by choosing not to play.

0/10, even by shitpost standards.

OP here.

Yes, I'm a time traveller.

Also:
All is fair in love and war... and in The Game.

>I think I actually know someone who won the game, or at least made it impossible for herself to lose any more by entirely forgetting about it somehow.

Sorry, but it's impossible.

"The only winning move is not to play"

Alzheimer doesn't count as a win

>you are never not playing the game
>you cannot choose to not play the game
Read the fucking rules, retard

Reading rules is for people who actually want to play :^)

>I choose not to breathe

You'll still suffocate.

Playing The Game is just as normal and natural as the mechanisms of the atmosphere and the human body.

Oblig.

The game ended. Let it go.

>ITT HEY GUYS! REMEMBER THE INTERNET IN 2006?

Oh, god. I just realized 2006 was ten years ago. I've been on Veeky Forums for ten years. Fuck me. Why the hell am I still here?

We're all here til we die, alone and sad.

(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world domination

youtube.com/watch?v=F1xAUfdK9FE

>why the hell am I still here?

Because besides Something Awful, this is the only place from the old internet that's actually still around and active. Everything else from those days is gone.

Zedis lapedis, that's a hot meme there. Can I play this totally shway game too? It sounds pretty rad... PSYCH!

I've been done with the Game ever since that comic. Freedom is a wonderful thing.

Oh god the nightmares are coming

ЖЫBTOHE ЧOЧO УПЯЧКA sorry, russian memes are leaking ПOПЯЧTCA fug

>Schway
So we have a time traveler from the past AND a time traveler from the future ITT?

Veeky Forums is a magickal place.

Hey fuck you

Id wish we were back in 2006 right now

Is it happening, is it the promised time? Is Snacks coming back?