Last HP Thread

>Well, this was a critical hit user, only 1 hp left before coma and certain death.

What is your PC last action, anons ?
More importantly, what starts playing ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4E9d2Yj9U
youtu.be/JKnJ5ajGJrw
youtube.com/watch?v=KsoxjylnQ68
youtube.com/watch?v=NWggs66Fv9U&list=PLzjxg51LpxEHKl778z5kCsxr66NIuGkQx&index=39
youtube.com/watch?v=-fK2vFhu3iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aSsqavYIgNc
youtube.com/watch?v=WfevfOKGrSo
youtu.be/GO_DtB5AqbI
youtu.be/kln605W1r3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4E9d2Yj9U

Never say die.

I say nothing as I prepare myself for the journey into the outer realms.

youtu.be/JKnJ5ajGJrw

>normal fight, panic
youtube.com/watch?v=KsoxjylnQ68

>important fight, heroic last stand
youtube.com/watch?v=NWggs66Fv9U&list=PLzjxg51LpxEHKl778z5kCsxr66NIuGkQx&index=39

>only 1 hp left before coma and certain death.
I cast healing spells and continue fighting the good fight. I don't have time to die when there is evil to smite.

Death is cheap and we've all had to be rezzed at least once in the past. We've started pooling together to make a resurrection fund for situations like this, so if he dies he'll take it in stride and walk it off. He'll go down swinging, spending his last turn killing as many enemies as possible.

Or if this is one of those bullshit situations where reviving the dead won't be possible because the enemy's going to eat your soul or something, my character teleports himself and the party away to safety. This, too, has been prepared for.

>LISA

That game is so fucking amazing but goddamn I cannot handle that shit in my life right now.

"Defend me, you fucking faggots! I'm the only one with resurrection spells!"

Depends on the situation
A bloody mass battle? Shout for help, fight my way to the shaman
A duel? Poison the blade and try to wound the bastard.
A decisive boss battle? Call upon every spirit that listens and try to kill or at least distract my foe.
FLAILING ROUND AND ROUND AN YOU'RE INJURY BOUND
youtube.com/watch?v=-fK2vFhu3iQ

Corpsec's closing in, the mage has been geeked, the runs fragged seven ways to hell and she's leaking from at least 15 different bullet holes.

she brings the puffer to her mouth and takes a big hit of kamikaze, she smiles and unfurls her handrazors as youtube.com/watch?v=aSsqavYIgNc begins to play.

maybe she will make it out tonight, maybe not, one things for sure, its party time!

My character is the Kamina to another's Simon, only the Simon doesn't realize mine's an idiot.

"It's up to you now, Brighteyes. Find Pluton. Defeat the Dragons. It's not as hard as I made it look. I'm afraid I'm...sailing that great sea early. I'll save you a spot on me boat. Tell me ex to fuck off, and tell me sister I said 'hello.' We never talked enough. Gotta save her a spot too."

youtube.com/watch?v=WfevfOKGrSo

Teleport or full restore of whatever the equivalent is in the system you are playing.

Or the always useful...

"SUMMON MEATSHIELD!"

Basically the GM had a very hard to kill dog dragon thing. The party befriended it but it had almost no atack and no mobility. So the wizard rolled a 18 and carved runes on the poor doggie, now it summons it to take hits for him then gives it steak or let's him ear the enemies.

All you faggots are as insufferable as the "I teleport behind you with my katana" guy.

Op said CERTAIN DEATH. You don't get to teleport away or full restore. The point was to hear your last words, not some shitty excuse at power gaming self preservation.

Resurrection is another matter. But even if you're pretty sure you're getting res'd don't you have some (semi)final words?

Triggered

OP said there's 1 HP before certain death. Just have to hold onto that HP a bit harder.

youtu.be/GO_DtB5AqbI
You're going to carry that weight

pull the pin

I ask the wizard to cast that timed fire explosion on me immediately and tell the whole party to run.

I will tackle the motherfucker and meet them in the nearest city in a week. I've died twice all ready and came back one way or another, I think I can handle a third.

>"Don't you have any final words?"
"My actions speak for rhemselves."
youtu.be/kln605W1r3E
If I have any resources like extra attacks, high-damage spells, or actioms, I burn them now, charge that motherfucker and take as much of his HP or his minion horde as I can down with me.

*extra actions like Action surge or bonus action stuff

"Now I want you to watch closely."

Is it bad I've wanted to use Brad's line for a while now
>I've been dead for 35 years, today is the day I love.

You'd have to make a very fucked up character for it to work.

In the middle of a battle you forgot to fight?

Lay on Hands.

...what?

Of course!

There is no other reason I'd have been so careless to get knocked to 1 health.

So this is what you mean

Almost had it, but campaign puttered out to fast

>You are truly a wicked woman. You defied me right up until the very end. But I forgive you. The things you cannot possess are most beautiful of all. Farewell