Interesting visual quirks

Don't tell us what your character is like, tell us what he/she looks like!

>Small, hunchbacked man in long, brown rags with unkempt, balding black hair
>Buck teeth, piercing eyes, friendly smile
>Carries around a 'staff' made from a piece of lead drainpipe.
>Rats occasionally scurry across his shoulders and disappear under his rags or in the pipe/staff.
>From under his robe, a large rat tail can be seen.

Pic not related.
You could also rate other characters, it's ok to be shallow

bump, no takers?

bulp

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay has a big ol' list of these things to roll on and its amazing.

Highlights include:
>Smells strange

>small, bulbous body seemingly made of wood
>face obscured by a large oak leaf, with little holes poked into it
>giant backpack with a toad about half his size hanging out the top Banjo-Kazooie style
>wand at his hip with a second twig as a hilt to make it look like a little sword

That actually sounds awesome. Class?

Thanks! I'm playing a Witch, it's a PF game.

>Scruffy, broad hobbit
>Little brown mustache, Russian fur hat, simple clothes
>Huge, impressive gauntlets, each colorfully painted and adorned with various feathers.

>tall, lean athletic frame
>plate armour in the early Gothic style, embellished with vines, hearts, flowers and antlers
>sallet with stylized antlers sweeping back
>voluminous green cloak chased with golden vines, worn by months of travelling through the wilderness
>a longsword in a dark green scabbard, an exotic looking hammer, and a pouch of slingstones at the belt
>a simple heater shield, it's face decorated with a battered painting of antlers, along with countless arrowholes
>beneath the helmet, shoulder length auburn hair, and a thin scar along the left cheekbone

This sounds super cute, I love it.

What sort of game is this from? Sounds like some sort of urban druid.

Are the gauntlets his weapons?

A Korok wizard?

Yeah, I'm literally playing a korok. Made it a fey with gnome as a building block for the racial stuff.

protectoroftheforest/10

>Are the gauntlets his weapons?
Yes, he fights bears with those gauntlets. It's his thing.

>short, around 4' 2"ish
>tanned to fuck from sailors life
>skinny toned due to poormans sailor dieting and living
>black cropped and messy hair cut with a rusty knife and no mirror recently though anything with a sufficient edge will due due cause long hair getting caught on ship pulleys means you lose your scalp
>snaggle fang
>shitty handmade cloth trousers that tie at the top but flare outwards toward the feet which usually gets made fun of as a shitty riding dress
>headband to keep sweat off eyes made from sewn together leftover scraps of the trousers
>depending if she's in good company or sailing the trousers and headband might just be it, public she'll grudgingly throw on a shitty vest she made from some seal she caught
>vest is just a seal torso with the bits lopped off then slit up the middle before sun tanning it to make a tightish fitting vest
>shitty sandals made from salvaged backstay and planks if she has to walk away from the dockyards for to long
>usually carries a driftwood short staff and a trusty rusty knife cause there's not a lot you can't do with that kind of utility whether its fighting related or not

So, a pirate?

>tall, barrel chested, brown-haired (turning grey), bearded man in orcish plate vaguely hidden by some cloth and a cape
>weary face, scars, sad eyes
>carries his blade and shield, often seen with a tobacco pipe but never a bottle

Besides him I am a DM so I only have NPCs.

Nah sailors kid from a sailors family right down to being born and raised on a ship. Up till the actual party meeting up and shit going to land i'd estimate seatime to landtime was roughly 20:1. Even got landsick for a bit as a small gag.
Just generally utilitarian slightly spartan-esque living of a crewhand who's only place for possessions is their unsecured hammock, slightly bored with her current life(like most teens), and naiveish in some ways but overtly knowledgeable in others type.

>enormous tits
>cute face
>blonde hair
15 teeth, tops.

>Solid, wiry build, average height.
>Huge chemical burn scar covering right half of his head.
>Dark permastubble all over. Even some scattered stubble on the scar.
>Husky blue eyes (like the dog)
>Red, tattered headband.
>Three rags tied around right arm. Washed-out red, dirty white and torn, black leather.
>Wears what can best be described as blue-black biker gear with armour plates bolted on.

>Light brown skin (Vudrani)
>Slim, but muscly
>Black hair, has a goaty with jewels in it and a pony tail
>Both ears pierced
>Green eyes
>Smiles a lot, very friendly, helpful to society

And then he takes his feral mutagen...

>Crusader armor
>Deus Vult tramp stamp engraved on the armor

>Male Drow, about 6'0 height
>Long, gray coat
>Under the coat leather armor, and numerous vials attached to his body via belts
>Black pouch on the hip
>Four daggers on the belt
>Plague doctor mask's beak sticking out of the pouch
>Sincere smile on face

He's just a doctor trying to make a living off adventuring because literally noone in cities and towns wants to be treated by a Drow.

Bump because i like this shit.

Early Game:
>6'3" Old half-elf male
>Round spectacles on a thin and sharp face
>Clean white facial hair, goatee
>Carries a backpack for his newfound wanderlust with papers and scrolls and maps hanging out of every pouch
>Wears earthy toned fitted and tucked suit garments like a vest and belt and an overcoat to keep it clean
>Carries a black book in a satchel that looks much more sinister than him

End Game:
>Hunchbacked old man with wild hair and beard
>burns on left face/jaw
>Milky eyes with faint ring of blue that looks to have runes written in them
>Book never leaves his hand
>Overcoat torn up and tattered
>"samples" of creatures and minerals and things

Guy finds book makes him go insane looking for knowledge, making him a warlock to basically Hermaeous Mora

>5'10", platinum blond, shoulder cut
>Lean, militarily fit
>Carries a long silver sword, wears a carefully maintained dress uniform in Cyran purple
>Bright smoke-gray eyes, dark rings around them perpetually
>Fuck-off large 'raven' companion, like, eagle-sized.

>Very small and thin, shaved head, constantly smiling.
Early teens
>Covered in tatoos of constellations across his right side that are constantly shift around.
>Dresses in bright colored silk robes but tends to cover up with a massive grey cloak and a big hat.
>carries a spear across his back

> A thin frame, shrouded entirely in steel and gauze
> A chainmail shirt rests on weak shoulders
> Loose bandages hang from the sleeves and neck
> A polished visored helmet obscures all features underneath
> On a necklace, an iron fist with a sapphire eye on the back of the hand
> If his visor is raised, a tan elven face, green-eyed, marred with pink scars from burns

A cleric of Helm, who evidently once failed his duties. The armor pains him, but is his pride to wear.

Sort of like the Rocketeer, but instead of a jetpack, small jet engines about the size dimensions of sock 'em boppers he wears on his arms.

She is youthful lady with yellow-orange skin, aquamarine eyes, literal fiery red hair and a pair of wire-thin, highly flexible and prehensile antenna (though their grip strength really sucks)
She continues to wear her ever-increasingly tattered uniform that she regularly patches to keep up with uniform standards that went out the window the moment all senior crew had died. Though she has since added a utility harness to hold her gear, the magnetic clamps of her uniform long since salvaged for parts.
She has a slave branding on her upper thigh, though considering she keeps this hidden more then her own modesty, only a handful know about this.

Tall, broad-shouldered man with wavy dark brown hair, a large shock of white across the part. His left eye is covered by an eye-patch, a sickly green light can be faintly seen emanating from beneath the unadorned black patch. The other eye is a dull gray, slightly narrowed with distrust. He wears a posh black armoured coat, a fine shirt, clean and white with a stiff high collar and a white silk cravat. A charcoal grey vest, with a silver pocket watch. Beneath the expensive clothes the slight clinking of chainmaille, and holstered revolvers. A cutlass at his left, and a brutal trench blade on the right, both hang on a modified gun belt comfortably on the hip alongside a grizzly burlap bag filled with animate jaws. He greets you with a stern, "God save the Queen."

What's under the patch?

>>Small, hunchbacked man in long, brown rags with unkempt, balding black hair
>>Buck teeth, piercing eyes, friendly smile
>>Carries around a 'staff' made from a piece of lead drainpipe.
>>Rats occasionally scurry across his shoulders and disappear under his rags or in the pipe/staff.
>>From under his robe, a large rat tail can be seen.

Yeah, he ain't travelin' wit' us. Sorry, mate, Beggars' Guild is daon th' road.

Storytime?

Hah, joke's on you! He's actually a king!
Or so he claims.

>Very tall, 6'4" broad-shouldered human
>Built like a bodybuilder, but not cut like one
>Sharp cheekbones and a pointed chin covered in the scruff of a man who only shaves once it starts feeling itchy
>Black hair, deeply tanned skin, three scars- one across his nose, one across his cheek, one across his chin, always wearing a serious expression
>Always wearing a chef hat. He only takes it off to bathe, sleep, or so he can wash it
>Wearing full plate armor colored like black coffee and a shield covered in stains and burns from its use as a makeshift cooking surface
>Wields an enchanted meat cleaver as an axe, but usually fights by harrying his opponent with his weapon while he slams them into the ground with his shield

>chef hat
>shield covered in stains and burns from its use as a makeshift cooking surface
>enchanted meat cleaver

That sounds fucking awesome. What kind of delicacies does he cook up?

His Profession (Chef) skill is so high, he could cook just about anything and make it taste good. We've been trapped in a dungeon the entire time with monsters made of candy (which he doesn't want to eat because he's certain they would poison or somehow taint anything he tries to cook), but he's carved up some meat from Gummi Bears and a Cinnamon Dragon. He's also so good at cooking that he can actually make magical items by cooking them. My DM let me make his armor this way (It's made with coffee, so it's a +2 Bitter Expedient full plate armor).

Small reptilian humanoid that generally is spotted with flamboyant poofier shirts on, a white scarf and matching shorts, and sun glasses with a bronze frame painted gold. His scaley skin is sleek from hours of preening it to perfection each weekend and wednesday, and he frequently walks around in a white fedora. Has a set of pearly chompers, of course.

Character is a washed up synthetic kobold that was casted in a movie once as a side character and considers himself the best thing to ever grace the lunar movie industry. Game's Interface Zero

user. You just described my life. If you buy me that suit of armor i'll be your personal stand in. I'll even bring my personal cutting board that took a bullet and cleaver for me. My chef hat might have to be artificially dirtied though.

4ft, 5 inches ratfolk, wearing a very ragged cloak, large black spot of skin on his right hand. Absolutely covered in vials and clay vials etc. Black fur, red eyes, very long sharp claws, like daggers.

only other one i have is from an ERP group
>6' 3" and lithe
>handsome face for a women seems chiseled more than sculpted
>green eyes
>pale redhead slightly freckles
>wears what you'd call dashing rogue(not the class) attire that was cut and fitted for a male
>boots are slightly too big and flop a bit so she ties them tighter
>shirt and vest are a little loose in the belly but overly tight requiring several buttons to be undone near the bosom
>hairs been cropped with a knife and no mirror country boy style
>hairs perpetually matted and dirty
>same goes for pretty much every bit of her actually living like a rough and tumble boy
>fucked up rapier since she uses it like a switch more than anything
>recently acquired a medal for acts of bravery in the face of certain doom (chicks were watching) that she wears all the time
>recently stolen makeup she hasn't quite gotten the hang of applying yet
>recently got some yellow leather gloves that clash entirely with the dark green and cream color scheme her original stolen outfit had
>carries a travel sack full of keepsakes such as handkerchiefs from maidens among other things from maidens, the entirely inappropriate book she read growing up where she got the dashing rogue persona from and where she gets love advice from in times of need like a handguide, a broken compass that she'll turn the hand on to prevent from looking lost, a honing stone for her janked up rapier so she has something to do during downtime to look competent despite thats not being how rapiers work, and various other unnameables and unmentionables probably also stolen
>she usually smacks people with the sack until the paladin makes her blush in anger for hitting people with her "purse" like a chick as the rapier is absolutely useless at this time