Mercantile Art!

Give me your scenes of marketplaces, merchants and caravans please! Towns and cities of the medieval period are appreciated.

taverns and cafes also acceptable?

I have some

Yep!

Weren't you the dude asking for medieval warrior art for your setting earlier this week? Stop making us all of your work.

Hahaha yeah man. I don't usually do this I just need top tier art this go around and my usual art folder got corrupted. I like to contribute when I have the ability to.

What's the point of positioning your stronghold on a hill if you have a wide ass ramp conveniently leading right up to the gate?

Well I guess a wooden ramp is pretty easy to destroy if you get news of enemy raids. Besides, narrow choke points are fairly defendable if there's only one and you have the high ground.

this manga was cute. too bad only 3 chapters are scanned (last time i checked)

Bump

Another one

>the part comes to town
beforeand after

No point - the artist is just retarded. Especially since such slope is usually artificial and swamps aren't the best place to create artificial hill.

Nah, you just burn it. Besides, there's a gatehouse right there. It's not like any chumpensteins who get up to it can obviously just walk in.

These are comfy. Are they from comics, and if so, does anyone have the titles?

Best merchant coming through.

>Are they from comics?
AFAIK they're original artwork projects ( at least)
use IQDB reverse search for more

Makes sense, thanks user!