Request update

So uhhhh Request did their update. read here.

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-8th-2017-financial-flows-management-request-colossus-ef62fed295c0

It sounded like pretty good news. Colossus test network going live in next two weeks, seem to have a really solid road map. Planned out salary invoices, loans etc. REALLY GOOD NEWS.

However they dropped a giant turd at the end. They had to remove their backing from ING because they were an ICO. I'm not sure if this means that ING are no longer working with them or they can't associate with them but this is actually pretty bad news. I'm guessing they no longer are working with them btw, seems more likely.

Don't tell me I'm the only REQ bag holder left?

Yes user. Close the door on the way out. We are going to meet with the Comfydo support group later if you wanna come

ING support Moneytis, the name of the financial company that most of the team were involved with before REQ. It's illegal for banks to be part of ICOs in Europe, and ING is a pretty conservative bank so the legal team asked them to take the logo off the site.

...aaand its dumped

SELL YOUR REQ NOW IT'S OVER BOYOS WE ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT AFTER ALL AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SELL QUICKLY IT'S CRASHING AHHHH

Shit I got absolutely REQt lmao its under 600 sats right now
Oh well, at least it got rekt from news and managed to hold with BTC through the pump

don't listen to this retard he wants your bags cheap, we invested because it was a solid project with a low market cap not a shitcoin ponzi

AHHH I SOLD FOR A 50% LOSS ALL MY REQ, ALTCOINS ARE SCAM SWITCH TO BTC NOW!!!

WORD

THEY STILL WORK WITH THEM, EU LAWS ARE SCARY SO THEY DONT WANT TO ADVERTISE IT

DID NONE OF YOU LEARN BASIC READING COMPREHENSION YOU AUTISTS

OUR REQ DREAM IS OVER

>a bunch of good shit
>one bad thing
>OH THIS IS WHY IS DROPPED GOYS
it dropped cause this always happens when news it released
did you really think it was going to go up/

150 here
HODL BROTHERS!
Semper Fi

FUCKING SELL YOU IMBECILES ITS DONE ITS OVER THEY'RE FINISHED GET OUT NOW

sorry dont have a pink wojack just this funny frog

>testnet out within 2 weeks
>dip available
I swear biz..

>no pink wojaks
>funny frog

Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:
Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

so the EU has ruined everything again?

KIKES ALWAYS WIN THERE IS NO ESCAPE

REQ is a good long term hold but if you still don't know how to buy the rumor sell the news then thats on you

this is probably the same retard who posts green wojaks, and talks about 10 billion dollar marktetcaps for REQ in 2018 when he freshly buys up some tokens.

Veeky Forums is overrun by shilling pajeet cancer. This place is not fun anymore...