Yesterday an user in a thread that was dead by the time I woke up posted a couple of Tokens like these that could be...

Yesterday an user in a thread that was dead by the time I woke up posted a couple of Tokens like these that could be used for tabletop games. He said he had a collection of hundreds.

Does anyone know anything about these? I'll post what I have if anyone wants them.

Just look through the archive

I mean more about how such things could be used in games.

They're mostly used in online games to represent characters on a digital board.

Holy shit, how did the user die?

Ok that's what I thought.

I was going to use them with my players on TTS.

Explosive woomblosis. It was really tragic.

Post more cat grils.

Not the user, but I know the user. We do the same thing. I am gonna dump some cute anime girl tokens.

Do you guys have a mega or something?

My friend has all of the tokens in a folder, as do I. Sorry bud. Currently they are going through some DNS issues.

These tokens add up to a staggering 302 files and 228 MB all in all. I might not be able to upload all of them in due time.

End of sample.

Why don't you put it on mega?

The collection is too disorganized. I suppose I can take the time to try to organize the tokens, however.

Oh hey! I was the user that asked for tokens in the lewd thread! I saw the dead thread and saved all those. These are pretty useful! Please do post more.

You may have to wait hours for the tokens to be organized into a presentable state.

Just like in the last thread, I'll say it again.

The tokens having art spill over the side rather than be confined by the circle rustles my jimmies.

To each their own I suppose, I personally like it.

These are tokens for online use, not offline.

That's the best part!

user... you do- you don't think that I print tokens off on paper instead of using tokens I already have, right? Because, I mean, that would be an entirely stupid thing to do.

My complaint is that it's just messy. Playing over Roll20 or MapTools is already clunky enough, I don't want the grid to be overly messy as well.

The tokens themselves are.... okay? I guess? The art is kinda meh and a bit loli/child heavy, but that's just me.

Thanks user! I await eagerly.
>a bit loli/child heavy
That's exactly why I want them. I'm running a loli campaign and need some nice tokens.

What is a "loli campaign"?

A campaign with mostly loli characters and loli villains. And loli hand holding.

What program do you guys use to make these? GIMP?

Photoshop. Here is generally what I do.

Create a circle, then center it. Then I will place some art over it, shift its position and scale it and then ctrl+click the layer with the circle to create a marquee at the exact edge of the circle. I will then switch layers to the art and then invert selection and press delete.

For the 'dangly bits' over the tokens edge, all you do is marquee parts of the drawing and cut it onto a different layer, remove the background (if any) and then do the above.

>spoiler
M-mods!

It's not that bad!
There is only one non-loli and she is a 16 year old girl.

I think its a nice touch.

Not him, but I can see how it would be annoying.
Has it been hours yet?

I require more time. Additionally, please note that some of these tokens are of lower quality than others.

I generally just make my own borders and put pretty pictures inside of them. I don't generally bother to have anything hang outside of the frame, though one of the players in my campaign does. I only wish that I put the effort into this that you do.

Is there a name for that long pin she's pierced her fluffy ears with? They seem to be quite popular among kitsunes.

There is none, it is merely a stylish play on the typical Japanese hair pin.

I like it when the tokens remain within the borders. Keeps the image focused and doesn't spell out to the map which can sometimes look off depending on the colour schemes. Also if you are one of those folks that like to play anime girl characters in irl games (You know that everyone thinks your weird and laughs at you, right?) and print out these tokens, they damage a whole easier now as the bit of paper or cardboard sticking out of the border can now bend and tear easily.

But this is just my two cents.

Random tokens. Please excuse my shit taste.

>Start a new campaign of PotA at lfgs.
>New player asks if he can join our group.
>Sure, why not.
>Introduces his character who turns out to be a female human wizard.
>Oh boy, this gross fat as fuck neckbeard is playing a girl, herewego.jpg
>Starts describing his character "She is small, thinly, wears a frilly dress that cuts off at her thighs with thigh high socks... she also looks to be about 10."
>Dudewhat the fuck.
>Ask him if this is a little kid.
>"W-well... um... she looks like one but... sh-she's actually over 300 years old. Lol, I just like Loli's.
>Girl in our party is creeped out and asks what a Loli is.
>I explain "It's a fetish of grown men wanting to fuck child like anime girls."
>New guy looks horrified and the rest of the party who didn't know now look disgusted.
>They tell the dude to leave.
>He starts to mumble, trying to defend himself but quickly grabs his shit and leaves the table then heads out the store.
>I quickly take a moment to talk to the store manager, informing him that the guy who just left admitted he was a pedophile.
>He gets instant band.
>I humiliated and destroyed the reputation of a gross neckbeard.
>I am pleased.

Lolifags, when will they ever learn?

And yet here you are, posting on a board with lolifags.

I print my own tokens like these for IRL games; little folds with the token on each side. Very cheap way to have fresh minis for your game each week.

>"It's a fetish of grown men wanting to fuck child like anime girls."
That's not what it is at all.
>the guy who just left admitted he was a pedophile.
That's not what pedophile means.
>I humiliated and destroyed the reputation of a gross neckbeard.

You are a terrible person. And this is coming from a person who doesn't even like lolis that much.

That's fine. Moral of the story was don't bring your degenerate fetish outside of your homes and to my table.
See I don't go play hockey and talk to my teammates about D&D because they don't want to hear it and it simply does not belong in the locker room, or the rink for that matter. I don't talk about Shadowrun doing electrical work because same as above, it does not belong.
So you see, when a loser comes along with his character that belongs in an anime or his cute little "kawai" wolf girl with abnormal eyes out into society and decides the world needs to see his degeneracy, people like me have to remind the world to point at this individual and laugh.
Lolifags home is in the shadows and in front of their computer screens. Nowhere else.

>don't bring your degenerate fetish outside of your homes and to my table.
>don't like what I don't like REEEE
>decides the world needs to see his degeneracy
>degeneracy
/pol/ is your home, go back there.
>people like me have to remind the world to point at this individual and laugh.
You are a fucking asshole
>Lolifags home is in the shadows and in front of their computer screens. Nowhere else.
You don't get to decide that.

Grown ass men having an interest in little girls wearing "cute" dresses is pretty disturbing dude. Go out into the public with a picture of some loli and tell people that it's a fandom of grown ass men who like to look at pictures of little girls dressed all weird clothes. I can guarantee 9/10 of the people you talk to would agree that these type of men are pedos.

>You are a terrible person. And this is coming from a person who doesn't even like lolis that much.

No I'm not, I gave a valuable service to this mans life. Maybe he went home and killed himself? Or maybe he tore down all his loli posters and threw away his figurines? Maybe he finally shaved, hit the gym, became more social and decided to life a better life that didn't get satisfaction from fapping to little cartoon girls. Or maybe he just never shared his disgusting hobby to society every again. Either way, it was a lesson well learned.

>You are a fucking asshole

That hurts so much coming from people who want to fuck underage cartoon girls. :^)

How can I be a Nazi if I am Jewish?

Check m8 lolifags.

>is pretty disturbing dude
For you maybe. Japanese society views it differently because for them innocence is a very pure trait associated with traditional women's values.
>a fandom of grown ass men
That's not what a fandom is, nor is it what fetishes are.
>I gave a valuable service to this mans life.
No, you are an asshole.
>Either way, it was a lesson well learned.
Or maybe you just shitted on him because he liked something you didn't like and because it didn't fit your pretty little image of what a person should be. Which is the most likely answer.

Who ever said I liked underage anime girls?

>if I am Jewish?
Even worse.

The borders usually make these tokens work well on Roll20 for me. They are only put off center by a little by.

I agree with you on the IRL bit, but as OP said none of these tokens are made to be used on actual tables.

>For you maybe. Japanese society views it differently because for them innocence is a very pure trait associated with traditional women's values.
I like loli too but please don't continue to propagate this myth. There's been moral panics against lolicon manga among Japanese normalfags.

Look at this website's god damn mascot to start. If you are so offended by people on this site liking what you don't like, then you may want to try a more appropriate discussion site like Reddit.

Don't respond to bait.

>For you maybe. Japanese society views it differently because for them innocence is a very pure trait associated with traditional women's values.
As someone who has visited Japan several times and still talk to the friends I made there. I can assure you that the majority are disgusted by pedoshits.
>No, you are an asshole.
I removed a potential sexual assault on a minor from happening to a shop that is visited by a a far number of children. I did a public service.
>Or maybe you just shitted on him because he liked something you didn't like and because it didn't fit your pretty little image of what a person should be. Which is the most likely answer.

>Sir, please stop jerking off to the cartoon drawings of my 6 year old daughter. It's morally wrong and disgusting.
>WHAAA STFU NORMIE! "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!" THATS WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE RIGHT NOW!

>implying its a myth
I study Japanese and have lived in Japan for several years and can tell you for certain that Japanese values of innocence and purity are the basis for the initial appeal of loli (and to a greater extent moe, but that more so has to deal with a feeling of wanting to protect the moe characters).
>There's been moral panics against lolicon manga among Japanese normalfags.
Ask any normie anywhere and they would tell you that thinking little girls are cute is weird. That doesn't prove anything.

But sir, I am perfectly fine with people bringing their interests to this website in general. My issue of course is when people bring some of this dark and horrific interests outside of this containment zone out into real life.

>As someone who has visited Japan several times
Ok and? As a whole Japan has more of an open mind about lolis than the majority of other countries.
>I removed a potential sexual assault on a minor from happening to a shop that is visited by a a far number of children. I did a public service.
No, that's just you profiling and projecting your own insecurities onto someone.
>THATS WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE RIGHT NOW!
You are fucking retarded. Go back to a website like Reddit. They might appreciate your "ideas" more.

True enough. All based on personal opinion I guess. I don't certainly hate it, in fact the token in that post looks A1 to me.

I get that the appeal of loli is rooted in cultural differences. I'm just saying that people in Japan get just as (if not more than) creeped out by lolishit as shitposters on Veeky Forums.

Don't respond to bait. It's blatantly obviously that poster is full of shit and you're a fool for assuming his story is anything but fabricated.

>Japan is okay with it so that means it's AOK!
Japan also has horrendous mental health care and support and some pretty high suicide rates. But wonderful Nippon loves it's cute little girls to fap to so we should too!
>No, that's just you profiling and projecting your own insecurities onto someone.
No I just wanted to get the pedophile out of one of my favorite shops and not shag one of the little girls in the bathroom.
>You are fucking retarded. Go back to a website like Reddit. They might appreciate your "ideas" more.
This conversation with you is far more fun though :^)

I would have to agree on that point then, but at that point you are looking at two very different sample sizes and bases, so the evidence is a bit skewed. I will agree though that normies as a whole (regardless of country) are disgusted by lolicon stuff. Doesn't mean nerd culture in Japan has been a little bit more open to it than most nerd cultures in the West.

I can't believe there is seriously people who are fooled so easily by such weak b8. I hope they both get banned just so we could be rid of two dumb asses.

You are obviously trolling but I will entertain this one last response before I will not engage with you anymore.

>horrendous mental health care
They don't give a shit about people that can't keep up in society. Take that as you will but that has no bearing on the issue at hand.
>some pretty high suicide rates
Again, not an argument.
>No I just wanted to get the pedophile out of one of my favorite shops and not shag one of the little girls in the bathroom.
Again, all projections. Now if you could provide real facts I could actually attempt to understand your points.

Anyways, your bait is poor and you should be ashamed.

Lolicon as always creeped me the fuck out. Nothing seems natural to me about anyone taking an interest in cartoon depictions of children wearing dresses or whatever the fuck else. Maybe I am behind the times and one day this shit will be the norm when I am 80 or something.
I can understand the appeal to some anime, but don't enjoy it myself. I can understand the appeal of watching silly cat videos, but still don't enjoy it. Loli though? I will never understand it.

It's really not for everyone. It's like asking a chubby chaser why they are into fat people or a gay guy why they are into other men. People just have different tastes.

Looking at them makes me feel happy. Not even sexual at all, just happy.

Not the user you are talking to but how is "Japan is okay with it" even an argument? Just because a country is fine with a particular thing doesn't mean it's right. As other anons here have posted, it maybe more tolerated in nerd culture but everywhere else in that society it's looked down upon. Now if Lolicon helped Japan in a way that bettered the country, like for example how generally the people like to keep their streets clean and like to keep quiet on the subways in order to not disturb the other passengers, then I guess it can be argued that Lolicon is fine. But as I posted here maybe you can help me understand why I should not be disturbed by (from what I have seen,) adult men interested in little cartoon depictions of girls?

But even still I can understand chubby chasers. Some guys just want to fuck a whole lot of woman, or enjoy feeling up such a huge body. I can even understand the appeal in being gay. I am not above admitting that there are hansom as fuck men out there. I may be biased as well however, as when I was experimenting with anime to see if it was something I would enjoy watching regularly, I noticed in some shows a disturbing trend of adding fan service to the little girls featured.

Well that's a reason I guess.

You are way too "open minded", to the point where you're throwing out false equivalencies so casually that I feel sick thinking about how people like you are no longer round up and shot.

>Anyways, your bait is poor and you should be ashamed.

Just stop, you fell for his bait and you kept responding to it. Don't try to play the "I knew you were pretending to be retarded this whole time!" card. Learn from your mistakes, move on.

> I can even understand the appeal in being gay.

That's probably because you're a dumb faggot.

Remember, people started watching anime when they were the age of the girls featured in the programs, so they were attracted to them. Then they grew up, but their attraction was still to the girls who did not grow up with them, then here we are.

I highly doubt any of them are actual pedos.

You seem really upset user, did you get molested as a child or something? Cartoons aren't the same as reality.

>Lolicon as always creeped me the fuck out.
You know what they say. "That's just your opinion man."
I only said "Japan is ok with it" because you said it was disgusting.
>why I should not be disturbed by (from what I have seen,) adult men interested in little cartoon depictions of girls?
You can be uncomfortable with it. But don't go out of your way to humiliate someone just because they like something you aren't comfortable with.
Ok so you are a /pol/tard. That makes things way easier.

How about you fuck off to tumblr instead of trying to conjure up a /pol/ boogeyman?

You're an idiot who thinks that all sexual attractions are equivalent, which is why it's impossible to even discuss anything with you. Your entire outlook is fundamentally flawed, because you lack the ability of critical discernment.

In short, you're a moron unfit to talk about these matters.

>You're an idiot who thinks that all sexual attractions are equivalent
Why is thinking that people are equal idiotic?
>you lack the ability of critical discernment.
Saying that I'm stupid instead of trying to prove your points is just as idiotic.
>you're a moron unfit to talk about these matters.
I'm sure I am. As such, I will shut up as you told me to and not respond to anymore of your responses.

user, I think we may be unwitting passengers on this gentleman's ruse cruise.

Japan isn't ok with it and that guy is a fucking liar. He's probably never actually been to Japan and just gets all his info from shitty clickbait blogs like rocketnews.

Source: fuckin Japan, bitch.

>Why is thinking that people are equal idiotic?

Because that's not what we're talking about.
Welcome to another notch on the wall of "how I know you're an idiot."

>saying that I'm stupid instead of trying to prove your points is just as idiotic

You're too stupid to understand the fundamental basics, which I already just said. One more notch.

>. As such, I will shut up as you told me to and not respond to anymore of your responses.

Let's hope you extend that to everyone, because holy fucking shit you are an endless font of stupidity and I hope you don't ever try to spread your fundamentally flawed ideas any more than you already have.

I also have a fetish for being degraded. Thank you for the boner.

>I highly doubt any of them are actual pedos.

That's a stretch and you know it.

>"That's just your opinion man."
It is just my opinion. And as I just found out, it's illegal in my home country to produce it.

I am not the user who baited you bud. However if someone new was to join my game group and flash his loli character to the party I would most likely walk up and leave. Wouldn't even be entirely because it was a little girl...

I just hate anime tier characters being played in a specifically western themed fantasy story. I have never had a good experience playing with people playing these types of characters.

I see so few arguments yet so much anger. I'm sorry that the some inbreeding that leads people like you to support Trump requires you to tell people that they deserve to be shot on the internet as well.

And to think this thread started as one user dumping his tokens for fun.

Traditional Games.

Not even the user you are replying to but calling people idiots isn't exactly a strong argument.

>And as I just found out, it's illegal in my home country to produce it
Oh, so you obviously oppose freedom of expression too, good to know you're an idiot as well as a troll.

Please get shot.

>I would most likely walk up and leave.
That's your prerogative. I'm sorry you are that judgmental.

>And as I just found out, it's illegal in my home country to produce it
>Oh, so you obviously oppose freedom of expression too, good to know you're an idiot as well as a troll.

Well lads we all just got baited by a professional here. Time to pack up and let this thread die.

Having standards is a bitch, eh?

I just try to judge people based on first impressions and keep my mind open. That's all.