i respect the simplicity

amerifat detected

make my own datacenter

do whatever the fuck

Slava Ukraina!

I bought this

arizonacustomknives.com/index.php/knives-by-maker/loveless-r-w-bob/178218.html

All on hookers. My dick will say no but my soul will say yes

Buy a house with a workshop and spend all day tinkering around on things that pop into my mind.

$23k for a knife? explain pls

And drugs, forgot about that.

A large, craftsman style home on 5+ acres of land. Property taxes will still be an easy $2k+ per month where I live, unfortunately.

I’m a simple man with simple desires.

probably a 3D waifu let's be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=dBo5-6WotEM

Paramotor

a reasonable cheap car and a place, probably a nice house, that's actually mine with good sturdy furniture, also a new PC this one is getting old. Then I would play video games and shitpost all day every day, so essentially like now, only with a better PC and in a place where I don't have to pay rent. I would also buy my parents and brother something they want.

>be the very best in the buisness, the Leonardo Da Vinci of knifemaking.
>invent the hollow ground drop point hunter
>first to do tapered tangs
>design and handeling is out of this world
>make only a limited number of knives
>be dead

His knives would go for 5k+ even while he was alive but since his death the price skyrocketet.

Its like owning a Van Gogh. For real.

youtube.com/watch?v=7v-DuWRfm7s&t=1515s

honestly if you need more than 100k a year to be happy you're depraved and your brain is fundamentally broken in such a way that you'll never truly be happy and spend your whole life chasing something like a teen jacking off on adderal unable to come

Wouldn't want that. All the maintenance required will be an invasion of privacy. You'd need a team of gardeners at least every other day, home maintenance and cleaning crew likely also every other day, you'd use maybe 3 rooms or 1000sqf of the house... You'd almost have to ask permission to live there since there would almost always be staff doing stuff. Not to mention always being suspicious of them stealing or plotting against you because you have better things.

I'd go a humble cottage or log cabin and put the rest of the money into land, wilderness that doesn't require any special maintenance. But that's me.

Buy more money

This

I like how every coin there is dead but one

Are those slammers?

thats the worst thing i have ever seen

do you use it or does it hang on the wall as an art piece?

yeah i totally agree with the privacy thing

It will be an heirloom to pass down in my family.

Value will increase over time.

I`m trying to find a nice drop point hunter to use tho. Should be around 5-7k. I may have a seller in Japan lining up. They love his stuff over there.

That's not exactly my reasoning but I was surprised how little I liked that picture when I looked closely

Much better ways to spend that kind of money imo

*pogs

Honestly nothing. I'd live from the dividends and I wouldn't have to look at prices anymore. Never understood people who got a wad of cash and blew it on one single thing.

what's wrong with these $4 walmart knives

nah, unobtainium and sys is not yet dead.

probably chips, as the artist is depicting the coins to be 'gambling'

a nice upper middle class lifestyle without a worry

Nothing. If it works for you.

Personally I carry an Opinel No8 (10 bucks online) every day even tho I have a 30k+ knife collection.

sure but what the fuck does that have to do with this thread

A nice 4-bedroom Manhattan apartment on the 80th floor with Central Park views. I'd make one of the rooms a photo studio and pay aspiring models who just turned 18 to do "photoshoots" there every day.

I did.

Can fit 1200 racks, but I only have 30 running mining. Will add more in January.

what the hell. what's the cost of this? what sort of location is that

That's a nice looking marble

too bad it's infested with cancer

Dogecoin literally rising today.

is that a fucking cave?

i dont know honestly

its the bitcave

kek

Well that's pretty neat

$100k/year is barely enough for a single person to cover his own living expenses in the average non-shitskin suburban or urban neighborhood in the US. My salary is exactly $100k and I worry about money on a daily basis. And white neighborhoods are only going to get more exclusive and expensive as the population of our race continues to decline.

plenty of cheap white places in the midwest... thats where Im heading

I had no idea you were a Veeky Forumsbro too

Sick setup

A decommissioned cold war air command center, inside a mountain. $230k on gov. auction.

It's a unfinished part of the complex. Looked like this when I bought it.

How? I make 12k a year, with ten times that I'd be living easy.

To me Making it would be 10+ Mil.
This house is 3 mil, I'd spend 5 on income rental properties and the other I'd bank and live quite comfortably in this house on the left.

do you happen to live in a country where the streets double as toilets?

thats so awesome... just live there

who the fuck are you? are you famous?

Enjoy eating at McDonalds lmao

its satoshi nakamoto himself

That's an undesirable part of the country that's on a permanent decline. The only places worth living in are white neighborhoods near or in major urban centers with strong economies, and all of those places have very high costs of living.

what

>$100k/year is barely enough for a single person to cover his own living expenses in the average non-shitskin suburban or urban neighborhood in the US

you're just a dirtpoor fag larping, probably even brown too

batman is this you

thats your opinion I guess. the midwest prarie is very desirable to me

nice. bought with crypto gains or what? you expect to run this place with a net profit?

No I live in the Midwest with my dad you cuck loool

i asked before I saw you bought it for $230k, I was thinking you're like bruce wayne or something

What auction website did you use to buy the property?

this

Thats insane man. How deep is the entire thing?

I do. 32 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, home cinema room, gym, etc, I'm all set.

Bought from other gains. It currently runs a profit of $110k/m mining monero.

>if you really make it

i have never felt this kind of envy

>$110k/m mining monero.
wtf, surely thats before costs right?

also post more pics

What website did you buy from?

so basically waste life and health to have

what exactly?

>It currently runs a profit of $110k/m mining monero
How were you able to acquire the 2000+ rx480's necessary for that? AMD cards have been in very short supply all year. And how does the power utility let you use a constant 200MW of electricity? Seems like that would put a pretty big strain on their infrastructure.

I have 2 580's and a 480. Am I waiting time not mining xmr?

Waisting*

Kys fatty

Only $40K, but I can't justify it unless I'm filthy rich and all my other needs are well fulfilled.

It's not very deep, 60-100m at any given time, but the there are kilometers of tunnels, both for trucks and personnel back when they needed to get armored vehicles in. For example when I got the backup power installed.

Currently does 21.56 xmr/day. ~30% running costs.

From the website of the Department of Fortifications, they auction out all kinds of properties, from islands to shacks, bunkers and forests, etc. fortv.se/sv/FASTIGHETER-TILL-SALU/Salda-objekt/ (Swedish).

Its all CPUs, bought up old HP G7 blades from data centers. 2x opteron 6276 in each, 4g ram, no disk. 1700 nodes, power draw of ~470kw. Each blade does 1030 h/s. When I expand i will go GPU, saves a lot on power draw.

How far are you from civilisation?

Oh looks like I was off on the power usage calculation by an order of magnitude. 470 KW sounds more reasonable.

that's awesome, wish we knew who you are or what you're doing with it

this shit is ugly as fuck lmao

jävlar va kul. so how much money have you spent on it apart from the $230k to buy it? does it have water and plumbing

This is fucking awesome user. Super jelly. If you need some on site security let me know söta bror.

you deserve to die poor and alone

Why would you wanna live in the middle on nowhere? You must be an oldfag.
I'd rather a million times live in a place like pic related

I would wear a new pair of socks every single day. Nothing like new socks.

>astronomical living costs
>a bunch of fuckheads
no thanks

>>astronomical living costs
I thought this thread was about when you are rich? and honestly, it's not that expensive, I've been there.

>being rich implies having to throw your money away on dumb living costs

too many people, too much noise, queues, traffic, pollution, crowds... call me an oldfag but i'd rather live like this fag

That's bunkerbro from /diy

200% COMFY

One of three things in this post can be true

>Larping on a thai noodle message board

>Has such a poor ability to manage money that double the average income in the US isn't enough

>Lives in a high COL area with a garbage salary, is probably working 2 jobs

Ayyyy bunkerbro! Glad to see another /diy/er.

Ive lived in the big city my whole life, its shit

yo if you're interested in investing in an even bigger hydro-powered monero farm in switzerland, let me know. in talks with manufacturer + power plant atm
give me a (You) and ill drop you a mail.

Pretty far, 1h drive to nearest grocery store.

Quite a lot, yeah, got full plumbing and water. When the facility was active it had around 100 people working in it 24/7.