What kind of weapon would someone use if they wanted to maximize the amount of blood spilled...

What kind of weapon would someone use if they wanted to maximize the amount of blood spilled, to the point that they're perfectly willing to sacrifice a measure of practicality if it means more blood can be spilled.

Said person is a kooky blood priest who feels that the literal spilling of blood is very important when partaking in his gods favorite past time of figuratively spilling blood on the battlefield

>please not that stupid DA DEDLYEEST KNIFE IN THE WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwJd5QlGGjQ
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/6/65/Hidan's_Scythe1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160117131734
youtu.be/iIu89txQ0LY
youtu.be/13B5K_lAabw?t=261
youtube.com/watch?v=weZosGF-xvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something like a falchion, or really any curved sword.

man-portable cannon with grapeshot

Dick-home-sword?

Throw balloons filled with blood at them.

A knife hitting the major arteries is gonna spill blood about as quickly and in as large amounts as you're gonna get.

Everything else is just doing it less effectively and messier.

A large blender

Agreeing with , and to expand on it, the best way would probably be spells like Cloud of daggers, which summon vast amounts of sharp items designed to make numerous nicks and cuts.

>maximize the amount of blood spilled, to the point that they're perfectly willing to sacrifice a measure of practicality if it means more blood can be spilled.

Fill a truck with pig's blood, make an opening or otherwise rig it to spill out (ideally so it sprays from the sides or top for spectacle), and use it to run people over.

Good choice. Obsidian is really sharp.

Rocket launcher

Chips easy though, so you need a constant supply to replace the chipped blade pieces.

A specialized spell that teleports all the blood in the victim's body a few feet to the left.

I would assume a chainsaw of some kind. Or anything with thousands of tiny blades moving in concert.

That wouldn't work very well. It would vaporize more blood than it would spill and the heat from the explosion may cauterize the would, preventing bleeding.

Normally I'd say a syringe, but I'm assuming you want fantasy-equivalent, so:
>small (2mm) piece of bamboo
>hollow
>coat tip with anticoagulant
>attach gasket/tubing
>jam into carotid/femoral artery

Thin stream of high-pressurized fluid. It will cut as easily as the sharpest blade.
Bonus points if the fluid is also blood.

On the flip side, because it chips easily, it never dulls, unlike metals.

This is about maximizing blood loss, not necessarily the practicality of the weapon itself.

It's not the blade. It's the method. Crucifixion upside-down with a slash under the armpits/neck/inner thigh/etc... the blood drains to those areas while the victim stays alive long enough for their heart to supply continuous pumping pressure. After that, gravity does the rest. Also coating the blade with a substance that prevents coagulation such as those produced by leeches will help.

Just buy a filet knife

Stupid approach.

It's not -what- you hit them with nearly as much as it is -where- you hit them. You'll want to build more for accuracy or called shots to the femoral artery.

Or capture them alive and force feed them glass.

actually, would some kind of hollow dart/needle work, excusing how ridiculous it would be as a promary armament? throw/stab people with them, leave them embedded, the person bleeds until they take the time to remove the tube now jammed into their body.

I guess you'd need some kinda two-pronged thing though so it could let air through to equalize pressure?

A hollow spike full of holes.

Flamberges were known for the horrid, ragged wounds they inflicted. Alternatively, a macuahuitl works well. Bonus points for the synergistic thematics of blood sacrifice and Aztec shenanigans.

Take some direction from the industry:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwJd5QlGGjQ

Water balloons filled entirely with ebola.

Cat-o-nine-tails, maybe.

Add some more weight to the whip ends, and some more pointy bits, and it goes from a weapon intended to cause pain more towards a weapon intended to do serious harm.

Slap a guy once across the chest or back with it, and you'll soon see all the blood you could want short of cutting their aorta.

a trash compactor.

Centrifuge.

A vibroblade

God I just pictured that
>VVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT-PHTBPTHBPTHBTPTHBT
>*Blood sprays in literally every direction*

Is that a dildo hilt?

>Or capture them alive and force feed them glass.
This made me physically cringe

Yup. You put it in your butt and attack your enemies ass first with the obsidian teeth of it

What about those little glass stirrers used in chemistry? Put one up the urethra and stomp

You should see some of the shit on /b/ gore threads. Once saw a gif of a guy shoving a glass bottle up his ass and it SHATTERED and blood started pouring before the gif ended. The guy is probably dead.

A tounge.

A cat is fine too!

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/6/65/Hidan's_Scythe1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160117131734

That's nasty. I suppose it would make for a more interesting version of Finger of Death.

One of the five songs of death
>Blood removed from the body.

Using a syringe as an analogy, for the circulatory system you don't need a burp valve or whatever they're called.

WoD: Vampire pretty much has this.

>more interesting version of Finger of Death.
I dunno man, a successful finger of death turns the target inside out.

wood chipper

KILL! MAIM! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Poisons, capturing weapons. Bind their feet, hang them upside down with a telescoping tripod, cut their throat.

Once in a while, I think about which kitchen implement would be sufficiently intimidating to prevent the need for violence, and I think our answers are the same.

Cheese grater.

>Skeleton turns inside out
>Is now a deeply confused skeleton

Well, actually... If used properly it will never need sharpening. Being used against metal/hard materials will just cause the blades to shatter and you'll have a fancy spiked club to use.

Its super labour intensive making an obsidian blade. Unlike chert it is more likely to spall, possibly ruining the piece. Practice can reduce this, but its more troublesome to work with than most knappable materials. It is however wicked sharp.

That's just a further upside. It leaves chips of razor-sharp glass in the wound that continue to slice your flesh every time you move.

We're looking to optimize by volume of blood per unit of time, not per victim. In the time it takes to drain someone thus you could have slashed up a dozen people.

Some kind of shotgun filled with even-finer-than-bird-shot.

Like ant-shot or something. It's not even lethal, it just basically dusts them full of holes to cause mass bleeding (which might be lethal)

Why'd you have to take it there, man.

That's snake shot. Anything finer than that won't actually break the skin, I reckon.

To make your dick tingle in a painful way

You know there's indirect sequel now, right?

I can feel the Cosmos.
youtu.be/iIu89txQ0LY

Chainsaw Sword. I gave a player one to use for a while but I made it run out of "mana" fuel after he got a bit addicted to using it every time he decided to destroy a village.

What if each pellet was shaped like a d4 or a lego?

anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Unknown. Such weapons are widely considered too dangerous to construct. The UN interdiction wouldn't stop the arms companies, but repeated laboratory deaths deterred further research.

An oil tanker full of blood is probably your best bet to maximize blood spilling potential.

>WASP KNIFE

Something that incorporates straight razors but with several cutting edges spaced out evenly.

Something like that would leave several long, deep cuts that dont quite hemmorage but will sure as hell bleed a ton. Having a bunch of them in parallel would mean that they wont cut too deep, but still deep enough to draw a ton of blood in several places if dragged across the flesh hard enough.

Imagine something similar to pic related, but the blades were bigger, longer, and all facing forwards like a sword of some sort.

Extract Water Elemental causes your target's skin to split open and turns the water in their blood into a water elemental that's under your control. Slight fluff change, and you're set.

>pic related

Ever heard of a Prince Rupert Drop? Put a large one up someones ass and nip off the end
youtu.be/13B5K_lAabw?t=261

link didn't work, it's at 4:20

>Coward-powered axe swings

>not coward-powered axe attacks

You had one job.

I've always digged these, but you gotta use a really good anal speculum with pointed ribs to make removal painful, to add MORE injury to injury

Ever damaged the skin in your rectum? They take a reallly long time to heal, and every shit feels like hell.

Usually just a bleeding anus from terrible tp, so yes. I'm just glad it never infected

That's cvlt and brvtal

Why would you use sandpaper on your bum?

Or are you literally this?
youtube.com/watch?v=weZosGF-xvM

My asshole is more delicate than a flower

Although I HAVE had to deal with toilet paper that was more akin to those cheap ass brown paper towels you may have had to use in school, and that was even fucking worse.

Boy Scout Summer Camp was terrible at times

Kybo's are terrible, but a blessing if you wanna grease the seats or put plastic wrap under them

Spell of incredibly high blood pressure

Nah, you need to have hardcore MRE shits that cause what are known as "anal fissues" - basically the sphincter tears along it's entire length and every shit from then on feels like you're shitting shards of glass as the wound is torn open with every turd.

I'll pass

They would either use something with a bunch of hooks/serations or some variation of a cat of nine tails. Lots of unnecessary cutting surfaces to maximize blood.

Do note that these would all be pretty shitty weapons; the weapon would be capable of killing, but not particularly good at it.

No, please enlighten me as to how that could ever happen without me being a supreme ass-faggot.

How young are you that you don't know one guy one jar by name?

...yeah actually, not sure what's up with you. I do some anal play and I've gone a bit too far at times and started bleeding. It actually heals really surprisingly fast.
Unless It's just me and I'm some sort of ass-specific wolverine.

He's not only not dead, he's still doing shit like that.

Bare hands

Non-incendiary explosives.

Something nonlethal, then hang them upside down and slit their throat with a knife.

Boy oh boy, the fun you could have with those bone claws

What's this, a shot for ants?

I have heard of shells filled with rock-salt. I wonder if you could crystalise some kind of anticoagulant and put that into a cartridge.

Essentially, you'd have to tear out whole junks of your enemy's body to ensure that blood would spill forth from several severed veins and arteries.

Alternatively several wounds at the same time, so I guess dual-wiedling spiked chains?

I also propose the weapon of the guy on the left in pic related.

>Brother Sharp and his apprentice Fan Shi.

Upscaled and weaponized?

Don't the blades all get in each other's way whenever he tries to use it to slash?

There is that one three bladed knife that's basically banned for being too much of a dick move. The wounds it creates are incredibly hard to sew back up so people that get stabbed by it usually end up bleeding out.

Only purpose is to draw some blood

You'd probably want a single, clean, true and very sharp edge.

Unevenness, serrations or whatever means you have parts that aren't properly aligned to slice through. So you get drag, and less of a cut, meaning less blood vessels split and so on.

At the same time, a clean cut gets through the blood vessel with a minimum of tissue destroyed. This is important, because the tissue lining the blood vessels contain the substances which, when they get into contact with your blood, kick off the clotting cascade. Less of those means less clotting, and more blood loss.

For a stabbing weapon you put one such edge at each side, and have them come together in a point. Width or multiple edges may seem tempting here to cut more stuff, but much of the stuff that'll bleed like hell is deep in your body, so getting deep enough will be more important than creating a wide or multifaceted wound.

Or you run your victim through a woodchipper.