Could btc reach $10 million one day?

Could btc reach $10 million one day?

I hope, then I will be free

nah, $1m is a much more realistic target

sounds plausible

$0 is even more realistic.

You're fucking kidding.
At that point everything is so inflated you will be using stacks of cash to warm up your little cottage while eating sawdust.

No. $1 mil won’t happen either. $100k won’t happen either. Btc is too slow and wall st is pumping it hard right now because they know the jews will try to shut it down fairly soon

100k in absolute best case scenario, wildest dreams aka governments don't outlaw it because of massive tax evasion which is 99,99% sure to happen at this point. That or WS doesn't short the living shit out of it. Sorry but these massive crypto gains are soon to be over. Nothing this good is meant to last.

took a shit at the backyard and consider its value ten million usa dollars
FUCK I M RICH NOW WHERES MY MONEY W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT CASH OUT?? I M RICH YOU WHOOOOOOOOOORE *slips on a small turd next to atm* FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

nice, just bought 100k

It never would be, but BTC also would be replaced well before that happens

>too slow
hurr durr

>gov will outlaw it
hurr durr

>btc has value cuz of scarcity therefore my shits are valuable too
hurr durr

>btc will be replaced by my favorite shit coin
hurr durr

I just want it to get high enough I can break even when I cash out
I'm so scared

What if it gets regulated? I know that BTC is pseudo-anonymous, but transactions are visible. Force exchangers to provide info and people to register their addresses, control them better. And offer insurance/protection/legal actions against scams or happenings. Right now the situation looks like the Wild West.

>break even
Even I have made 100% gains in 3 months using the safest strategies possible.
What happened?

It could reach 0$, hopefully.

>btc has value
PHAHAHAHA u gonna cash out soon? pfff lol pajeet cmon now

I cashed out a bit at $17000 yesterday. feels good nigga

You seem to think wall street and "da joos" are two separate entities.

I bought in yesterday.

It won't be replaced by any of the current alts. None of them really change up the game in any way. They're all BTC with relatively minor changes in one way or another

you still dont get it ? lol
BTC is a store value now, nobody cares if it'S slow. you will not buy your grocery with BTC.

BTC is like Gold.

it won't be replaced by anything. get used to it.

Lol it's too early for that. You are talking about soon-to-come crash, but it will recover and recover really hard. Wait until normies sell off their houses - THEN the final dump should happen. And BTC will become obsolete tech on top of that.

yea me too i cashed out i m german(totally not a pajeet), btw there is something funky about those toilets better not use them

>get used to it.
>He thinks the shitshow that was the BTC/BCH bullshit isn't a sign of things to come
>He thinks the slow as fuck transactions will be okay because centralized lightning is here to be the only viable way to do quick transactions (it's only called a store of value because it was shit as an actual currency after a certain point)
>He thinks Proof of Work is going to make it long term (BTC will never switch out of that if blocksize change caused this much of an issue)

I only hold BTC, but I have no illusions that this is the future