Talk me out of going all in on IOTA

Talk me out of going all in on IOTA.
It outclasses BTC in every single way. Its much more advanced.
Should I buy now or wait for a DIP?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6zeno2/concerns_over_refugee_comments_by_dev/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy like theres no tomoro

you can stop being a faggot

Look up what the coordinator is. If you still want to buy it after that I have nothing to else to say to you.

its a fucking hoax

im a coinbase fag. how do i get into iota?

It's the shittiest shitcoin

>It outclasses BTC in every single way.

It's not that difficult...

Ask a refugee.

centralized, insecure, no proper wallet

The devs are beyond retarded.
>(((ternary))) number base
>custom crypto algo which turned out to be full of holes
>fully centralized
>completely spam-prone (single user spammed thr network into being unusable for days)
>no fee = no incentive not to cheat
Etc.
Go byteball instead.

Not to mention their politics, they want to use iota to build refugee supercamps in western countries.

The margins are shit mate, you would need the market cap to be 1 trillion just to reach $300

You're making the right choice, no matter what these short-sighted anons say. Get in and stay there.

Evaluated this for a customer for use in IoT applications. Ended up concluding that this shit won't work.

The simplest reason is that the embedded world runs C/C++, and this is written in Java and Go.

The same fuckies that tell you to not invest in IOTA will say invest in BTC. BTC has less use than IOTA already.

IOTA is just getting started by will topple BTC by 2020.

If you buy IOTA you are helping to build a surveillance state where your appliances will be constantly bleeding data to the NSA and their tech partners like (((Microsoft)))

Who is this?

not even a joke :(

I literally dont care, I just want to make money.

pay to drive, only to get spied on, yeah, sounds great

The real question is, how much do we think it will rise to before crashing to irrelevance? If it rises to just £10, I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

This is what it worries me the most tbf. I dont see it having much room for growth.

Then flip alt coins between each other. The number of IOTA tokens is far too high to be valuable, spy appliances are meant to be cheap to run

Try stockpiling and holding EOS

When you have big name partners actually developing products utilizing IOTA it will be hard to go to irrelevance.

This isn't some future guess, just wait until Microsoft announces something next week and you will have a better idea of IOTA's future.

Sounds good to me.

When's the last time Microsoft made anything worth actually using ?

Remember the kinect and the always connected xbox.

It's obvious the purpose of this protocol is for NSA spying.

As an engineer for a company that specializes in IoT embedded applications, this.

Not to mention that it's totally unnecessary. I don't need a token to turn on my lights with my phone - I need a wireless connection. Also, battery life is EXTREMELY important for IoT edge nodes. Cryptocurrency transactions take an insane amount of computational resources, and when I want to minimize the amount of time the CPU is running, the last thing I'm going to do is process a useless token while burning curent on the order of mA when I could be using 1,000,000x less current putting my device back into sleep mode.

Is this true? I'm all in on Iota but if that's the case I'm pulling out. I already made >200% profit anyway.

Warm hello to a colleague.

Another issue is that in IOTA, you have all nodes signing the transactions. In case of double-spending, the sub-chain (sub-tangle) with more signatures is considered valid. In IoT this is retarded, because real IoT nodes are going to minimize the number of transactions they sign to save power, while rogue nodes will be spamming the network with double-spending, stealing the money.

Paradoxically, a blockchain-based currency is better for IoT, because all the IoT node needs is a wallet, and transaction signing is done by the miners who have huge amounts of hashpower.

I'm afraid so

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/

Literally run by walking talking sociopathic dog shits who would see the west burn for 3rd world buxs

pic related

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6zeno2/concerns_over_refugee_comments_by_dev/

The reddit screenshot gets posted regularly in IOTA threads.