money.cnn.com/2017/12/07/technology/nicehash-bitcoin-theft-hacking/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YEEESSSSS

Post link faggot

>mining pool hacked
brainlets at CNN
>HUFFF HUFFF COMPRESS AIR INTO HEAD BITCOIN HACKED

call the CEO Satoshi Nakamoto

>tfw I had to explain to my aunt that this hack had nothing to do with Bitcoin itself

>son you need to pull all our money out of bitcoins now
dad we have several alt currencies where most of our portfolio is presently..
>yes those bitcoins, sell them
but dad
>i just saw it on cnn son, all the bitcoins are hacked. can't trust any of them anymore. there was a big hack, almost all the money in bitcoin is gone 70 million. we need to move fast
yes dad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why would this make anyone want to sell? the fact hackers are out there only provides further validation of the value in this and will only make us protect and hoard it even more than before

BECAUSE NORMIES ARE IDIOTS
THEY BUY BITCOIN WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING WHAT IT DOES

you see now guys? as bitcoins gets "hacked"(lol no) your bitcoin wont lose value! pls buy our pajeetcoin pls we need your support to make more pajeets and dirty more streets pls help us we are human too important too

discord.gg/bE9MB5F

yes it does you fucking retard, you just lied to your aunt concratz

there is special space in hell for you where you cant impregnate your aunt but instead BBC will force your whole family down

IT'S OVER! Reminder to send your btc to anonstorage for safe protection 12o8Y2JnD8uzUKuVG () jhkpj8N1xqViXYQxe

>Sent ;)

like duh you fucking moron, where abouts was it stolen from?

>I called the bitcoin
>No reply
AAAAAAAAHHH THEY ARE INSIDE THE BUILDING

>yes it does you fucking retard

Bitcoin wasn't hacked. Someone at a group who does mining took some of the BTC and ran. BTC being hacked implies you can steal someone's BTC without their keys

Don't purposely act like a retard

>The mining company that got hacked is from my country.
>Tfw i got a phone call from my mom, dad, grandfather and grandmother and two friends asking me if my bitcoin got hacked.
>Had to explain the situation 6 times in one day

Tell him you were hacked and keep it to yourself. Your dad is too stupid to be trusted with money.

I am a Veeky Forumslet and even I know this doesn't mean bitcon was hacked.

saged.

but did your bitcoin got hacked?

sent you 1.3 buddy

>They really think a hacker would only take 70 million

Fucking idiots I swear.

>contact the bitcoin

No, I dont even have any bitcoin. Just other crypto. But to other people Crypto=bitcoin.

You know that story about the business owner who has excessive and impenetrable security at his store, but then gets robbed at an ATM? (I think it was police academy IV).
Well the lesson here is the will found alternate routes to get at your coins. The constant assurance that you're 100% secure make it all the easier as coinsters become lax.

lol thats like .026% of btc mrtk cap. wat memes

I hate normies

IT WAS THAT DAMN HACKER KNOWN AS Veeky Forums

What do you think they would take? 1 billion?

You realize you’d still have to sell those coins to get the money, right? And selling those coins puts you at a great risk of getting caught

money.cnn.com/2017/12/07/technology/nicehash-bitcoin-theft-hacking/index.html

Why not trade then for Monero and destroy the trail?

They probably are doing stuff like that or laundering.

Still, 70 million is much easier to move than 1 billion.

lol. Posted about this two days ago. Old news priced in. It was an autistic mining pool doing autistic things, and got hit with nicehash.

old news

Newfag detected

Notice how carefully they worded that. “Bitcoin hack”. They never explicitly said bitcoin itself was hacked but worded it in a way where it’s ambiguous if bitcoin was hacked or it was a hack related to bitcoin.