APOLOGIZE NOW

APOLOGIZE NOW

LINKES GET IN HERE THE MOON MISSIONS BACK ON BASED SERGEY BLES

What is happening why is it going up? Bcuz if the hong kong news?

It's the Singapore News EVERYONE GET IN NOW WERE GOING PARABPOIC

BLESSED ARE THE BELIEVERS

>MOON MISSION
Red candles popping up already. Kek

Yes it's the fucking Hong Kong news! It's going now, 5$ eoy.

We LINKies are neva goin' away.

We will fight, fight, fight every day.

Until the PRICE SINGULARITY

I fucking wish man. 10k stinky linkies here, just reached my goal then we mooned and crashed. This is my only hope. I have .17 BTC but that ain't shit. Used to have .64 at my peak.

What is the Hong Kong news? What did I miss?!

its fucking ogre bros, sergey exit scammed hes in sri lanka losing his virginity, we're getting dumped on fucking market sell asap

What Hong Kong news?

You didn't hear? The British are handing HK back to China!

Its the fucking Sri Lanka news you faggots holy shit haven't you seen the slack?

But what about our tea?!?!? It'll never happen

>But what about our tea?!?!?
Last I heard it got dumped into the river by the Indians.

What's the Sri Lanka news? What did I miss? Btw is it really mooning?

FUUUUUUUUCK MOOOOOOOOOOON ALREADY SERGEY DO SOMETHING

Guys this wont properly moon until the main net is up and running

Just chill the fuck up

fuck you it need to moon NOW

>literally bleed money when everything is mooning
>chill
FUCK OFF

Alright then sell weak handed faggots
Like I care what a bunch of autists want

everythin' is mooning huh. so sell and go buy a mooning coin. come back and tell us the results.

What news fuckers ?

JUST DID N MADE .01 EXTRA BITCOINS

HOW ABOUT YOU LINKLET

whoa

this, what news is causing this?

also if gets chainlink to $100 by march.

Dubs is good enough senpai

March madness incoming

RrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE If gets LINK to the fucking moon in 2018

>888889
>RrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE

top kek

fuck me who got it?

I DON'T CARE IF YOU MISSED

THIS IS A SIGN WERE GOING TO THE MOON

does anybody else feel like we're at the bottom of a C&H?

EOY in 23 days. We will hear from Sergey himself within this time frame.

Who else is ready for major letdown and subsequent dip?

>trusting Rory

just wait for the mainnet

And why exactly should Link Moon again?

On the end of the year we will hear promises again. Link will be 15-20c and Rory will ask to wait a month more or two

Because the Tech is genius with endless use-cases, and they are talking with some of the most powerful institutions in the world about implementation.

Now go invest in skateboard meme's for a quick 10%.

stop spoonfeeding, we only make weak handed brainlets invest tht end up selling to a whale at ATL

we dont need them

NEWS IS COMING TODAY.
STRAP IN BOYS, WE'RE GOING TO MARS

Don't believe me? Screencap this and remind me tomorrow if you think i'm deluded :)

Fuck off with this shit.

Why do you think it's today

LINK memes time!!!

because it's the prefect time to make the announcement, they probably ended the mainnet along time ago and are just waiting for the perfect time to announce it

wow, you cant even pump and dump LINK properly you useless pajeets. Worst sales pitch ever. You probably only targeted Veeky Forums too didn't you lol. Useless 2/10
t. Staff Sergent

DAILY REMINDER TO HODL UNTIL THE BITTER END.

At worst, wait until some way into Q1 next year. If you're not satisfied with the outlook at that point, fair enough.

it's not looking good fuck. Everything seems to have shifted in the last hour. Whales are bailing, addresses droped. fuck fuck fuck I'm about to sell. Goddamnit sergey god damn you you fucking cuck slav don't you exit scam me

sell then, do it fagget

oh shit imagine
>the silence was due to sergey completely no-lifing the mainnet 16 hours a day
>announcement that the mainnet goes live next week
how fucking insane would the FOMO be

sergey isn't a programmer. He has one insignificant commit on github. He's an "idea guy"

Huh? The only thing that's happened in the past hour is that it's gone up by ~100 sats and volume has marginally increased.

I fully expect it to remain fluctuating between 1400-1800 sats for a few days yet. Fiat value will of course depend entirely on the BTC situation, but I guess it'll hover in the 21-25 cent region for the next week or two, with the occasional brief foray into 28-30. Regardless, I'm holding long-term. I've bought as much as I want right now (although I'll trade the swings to increase my holding if the opportunity presents itself), so I'm happy to wait until Q2 before expecting it to pick up much further.

As for trading, my advice would be to sell at the next significant pump and buy back in 8-12 hours later with the resultant dip. Having watched it for a while, I expect we'll see a good number of short-lived PnDs as people accumulate or skim a short-term 10% profit here and there.