reqt

what happens then? Colossus rolls out?

Hodl till 22 friend :^)

Testnet release

Actually they said it would be out before the next announcement

>buy high

never change Veeky Forums

>he thought it was going to go higher AFTER news
don't you know the SELL THE NEWS meme m8?

This, it will be released before their next bi-weekly update, my guess is Testnet is out in roughly a week, HODL my friends.

yeah but the news never got higher than what i bought it for so now im stuck with these bags

discord.gg/bE9MB5F

Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:
Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

quit spamming this you fat nigger

Pajeet. Go shit in the street.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is Indian

> Anyone who posts facts regarding partnerships is a 'fat nigger'

See, I can post what you did too!

Hey everyone! This shill doesn't know how to check IDs and got me mixed up with someone else. My wifes son is black and I would never use th N word online

I was referring to comment you retard.

Anyway, nice of you to gloss over that comment calling me a fat nigger for posting a factual statement! Your wifes son would be ashamed of you.

>Actual pajeet detected

>Your wifes son would be ashamed of you.
To everyone reading this thread. This shill >4888325 didn't know how about board IDs and didn't recognise the my wifes son is black meme.

Phoneposting. I meant this shill

fuck off pajeet ur embarassing

The IGN backing was a main selling point for investors. It signaled confidence in the project from a large financial institution, and displayed the competence of the team regarding their ability to make partnerships.
Now we learn that ING does not even want their name associated with the Request project. Some people are speculating that this is due to the legal ambiguity of cryptocurrencies in Europe. But if this is the case, why only now did ING say anything? To me this looks like ING never even knew about Request, and only now realized Request has been claiming there was a partnership that never existed.
Maybe someone who has more information can explain what is going on.

>To me this looks like ING never even knew about Request, and only now realized Request has been claiming there was a partnership that never existed.

This. I had a lot of respect for the REQ team but this is downright shady.

Jesus you are retarded if you didn't buy alts. Why the fuck would you buy btc when its history is to peak and drop a few thousand you deserve this.

Moneytis = req team. Ing supported moneytis. Ofc they knew about their project. They had meetings.

As a nocoiner I only come to Veeky Forums to hear cointrader's opinions about rapid crypto rises and falls, but I can't be the only one who noticed these BTC dips often occur only during the weekend and then it goes up again

I'm pretty sure most of the big partnerships bandied about in crypto are bullshit. How many of these partnerships do you see being discussed anywhere but CoinTelegraph or whatever? There is NEVER any information about it anywhere on the big company's official website.

req probably used their name to hype up their ico

Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:
Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

On 21 September, the three startups (ONE BEING CURRENT REQ TEAM) will begin a six month journey in the ING Innovation Studio in Amsterdam together with three internal ING teams selected via an internal innovation contest. The six teams will work to validate their ideas and business model and create a viable product that is ready to launch. They will be supported by mentors and coaches with different expertise and skills, coming from different ING business units and external organisations.

PS: How about you all stop being so reactionary? Would you all have sold when ETH dipped from $3 to less than $1, where it then stayed for fucking months? Would you have believed the FUD with everyone was calling ETH, DETH? Y'all don't make any money by FOMOing in and out of positions.

"but muh 10% increase/decrease". Who gives a fuck when you can just hold for a 5-10x or more?

Time in the market > timing the market.

Also, reminder request didn't dip when bitcoin went on a tear a few days ago when EVERYTHING ELSE was down 20% or more.