It's been a while since we had one of these

It's been a while since we had one of these.

You played Vinland Saga?

This one was pretty good.

>BMX Bandit

Such a true analogy...

Back in the day anyway

pretty straightforward

Played a templar in a game of GURPS

I loled. Thank you.

NONE PURER

It was a game of Adeptus Evangellion, I was the operation's director

Story. Time.

My favourite character of all time

story?

Best way to play a loli vampire.

But Elle is cute! CUUUUTE!

This thread seems to have a higher level of entry than usual? Most of these are at least a little interesting or *snort*-worthy.

Probably because it's not just the same old stuff being rehashed over and over again this time

Noice! :3

BLOODBATH

You sir, are alright in my book.

The first one should be average highschooler, but whatever.

So your elves were mexicans or something?

the infamous Boris from Pimps in Space

my sorceror from black crusade

He was half wood elf, half latino.

Currently has a kill-count higher than anyone else in the party. Literally hundreds of people.

Game of 2e exalted. Was an assassin/infiltrator with a charm that pretty much made me a compulsive liar, though I could tell the truth if it meant manipulating someone. While the other two players social-fu'd the ruling elite into being even bigger asshole (ass was their heaven appointed right) and corrupted the local ley-lines I spent my time bullshitting mortals and low level essence users into self destructive actions. Sometimes to make them better people, mostly to make mad dosh.

Unless I liked an NPC, then I straight up helped them out. There wasn't any real criteria for liking them, maybe I liked their face, maybe they said a funny joke. Maybe they were a hard working youth trying to support an ill parent.

By the end of it we took over the city and were greeted as liberators.

Pathfinder!

kek, you're alright in my book

Your players had the better idea

Storytime?

Oh trust me, I've been enabling the shit out of them with the way they've been running with my very simple idea.

DM side of things

Sounds actually pretty cool.

So how did that play out?

storytime pls

story time. I made an very young obsidian dragon for the campaign. My idea was to start out deluded about evil things being ok, and then eventually learning a lot and becoming (eventually) a Hidecarded Dragon Ascendant. We kept getting into life threatening situations and one of the party members kept giving him Rages (as per barbarian) and he would tear everything to pieces. My poor character got addicted to it.

Made a priest of balanced that channeled positive and negative energy. Whole party was stupidly OP with templates, so DM let me have a template where I could take eidolon evolutions. Only lasted 1 session, but here were some highlights.
>We spent 10 minutes on combat followed by an hour discussing a tapestry that really tied the room together and how to steal it.
>Got mindraped by some succubi.
>Stripped down and joined them in the bath while humming "Just Dropped In."
>Tried flirting with the succubi in Infernal because they're all the same.

That was the last session I could attend and I hear the campaign only lasted 1-2 sessions after that.

It was. Basicaly, the players decided that instead of going at the spire prince themseves they would just find evidence through investigation then hand it over to the arbites.

>Be Paladin
>Be FIRE AND BRIMSTONE PALADIN
>WIELD LARGE HALBARD
>DOUBT THE WORDS OF SHIFTY LOOKING PEOPLE
>Remove the heads of the evil, for evil thoughts beget evil deeds!
>Party ends up in tribal lands
>Get in ear pulling contest with native
>Almost win
>Detest party members (In game, IRL they were cool as shit) for bad decisions
>Consider myself holy warrior placed in this party as a test from my God... who I have evidently pissed off to a great degree

>Deadlands Classic
Made an Irish Huckster, DM saw a magical leprechaun drunk, ended up playing a paranoid gambler who spent way too much time reading his book

kek

In hindsight, I really should've gone with a horror/dark fantasy thing from the get-go.

Ars Magica

More or less, yeah.

Troll riggers are best riggers.

Aw yiss

I want to join this.

This statement is true.

But he's not a Troll Rigger. Don't worry, people think he is every time I post that.A WoD character, actually.

Changeling ogre?

>Implying WoD isn't a Shadowrun knockoff

Yep.

You made an alchemist, DM thought you made the Hulk, and you played a...flying fortress? Strategic bomber? An air war?

He made an alchemist, his DM thought he'd get big on chemicals, like a De. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde thing, but instead he used chemicals as explosives, maybe?

Considering alchemists, I'd guess bomber.

Gm thought Mutagen Alch, not Bomber.

And I'm lovin it.

II KA NE

His revenge will be slow, and arrive only over the course of months, if not years.

seconded

Speaking of rehashed old content, here's one of mine. I need to put together a new one for the current character.