Giant slave, wat do?

giant slave, wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBJ3rkNq2ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing. It's too big for any practical "activities" that would not end up injuring me.
It should be useful for some forms of manual labor, however.

>Get ring of airless breath, probably also acid and crush resistance
For fun and safety

Later on
>Invest in various magical physiological enhancements, fleshweaving, pocket dimensions, and all the cheese in the fortress builder's handbook
For turning giant slave into invulnerable god slaying fortresses and make them sexy enough to twist the minds of all those that behold her/him like a nymph
>Use my mobile fortress of fapbait to rule the world with an iron fist

Pray it doesn't realize that theres nothing that that chain could be anchored to that would stop it from being torn out.

Bed her, spoon her, get crushed in the middle of the night when she rolls over on top of me

Sending it to work in the mines wouldn't exactly be practical and it'd trample the fields.

I don't know. Rent it out for stuff like transportation and construction projects?

>wat do

Point out that slavery violates the 13th Amendment to the Constitution.

That's why you always invest in protection

Honestly?
She'd be perfect for large scale construction and landscaping, think of her like the fantasy equivalent of heavy machinery

Murican please go

youtube.com/watch?v=OBJ3rkNq2ok

>Licking her lips
I don't think you're going up the same hole as Lemmiwinks

>tfw you will never watch a qt giantess build castles all by herself like she were playing with building blocks, her skin glistening with sweat in the sun
>she'll never shoot you a friendly smile and wave as you pass by

>giant slav
CHEEKI BREEKI?

Build a farm, gonna need a lot of eggs for this one...

His game could take place in murrica though
And it's not like slavery isn't banned world over. It's just that some savages in africa and asia don't enforce it
Interstingly enough the wording on the 13th amendment never specifies that it has to be human so other intelligent beings WOULD be covered under it, as long as they can prove their being held against their will

Come to think of it, with a giantess doing the building you could use absolutely huge blocks, a solid slab of stone is probably more sturdy than brickwork

>her skin glistening with sweat in the sun
>she'll never shoot you a friendly smile and wave as you pass by
>Clothing a giantess would probably bankrupt you simply due to the cost of (clothing quality) fabric, not to mention the risk of someone her size over heating
>Gaintess slave working in the nude
>all that construction work probably makes her pretty Veeky Forums as well

Or she could just cover the important bits

Or giantesses could have some fantasy crop/spell to make enough fabric

How about starting with killing yourself?

This is "the quality content" Veeky Forums gained by removing quests and "making room for other things".

I know I have picture of that cute Ukrainian Defense Minister the internet was obsessed over for a while as a giantess, but I can't find it...

Old legends of giants emphasis that in addition to being huge a giant of X times a humans size can supernaturally do the work of X men by themselves, going by that logic a giantess slave would actually be a MAJOR boon to construction so yeah, she'd probably be great at building you a castle

Too big to be any fun

Question Veeky Forums, where do giants get their clothes in your setting?
Is it just anything and everything they can gather togeother to clothe themselves?
Do they magic it up?
Is there giant animals to make leather from?

eyy not enough scifi giantess

I like that the first suggestion Veeky Forums can come up with is to go full mad scientist on her ass
Probably literally

>Do they magic it up?
>Is there giant animals to make leather from?
A mix of these, giants are innately magical creatures and tend to live in magic heavy environments
Larger, more mystical/faeish creatures and plants live in said environments too, giants use those like mortal folk use normal domesticated animals

There should be a legally enforced limit that giantesses can never be more than 20 ft tall, with the obvious stature of beauty being 12 ft tall.

Anything else is just stupid, because my opinions > yours.

>Giant slave thread.

Why not.

Giant are really good for construction work, military work, and any physically intensive work that doesn't need any finesse. She also can serve as a mount, just put a bridle and journey with your fab mount.

That's just a really tall person though, I want my giantesses to be giant, but still small enough to interact with/slay

>that doesn't need any finesse.
See my previous post , old legends have giants doing finesse work, and doing it VERY well

>She also can serve as a mount, just put a bridle and journey with your fab mount.
A bridle probably isn't the best option to be honest, unless she's small enough to give you a piggy back ride

Which one Veeky Forums?

>I want my giantesses to be giant, but still small enough to interact with/slay
That's literally twelve feet tall. That's x2 the size in everything. If you're 6" tall, the top of your head would only come up to her hip. Any bigger and enjoyable relationship/sex is completely out of the picture. Also, 20 feet was still allowed, for the plebs.

In the movie Jack the Giant Slayer, those were all 20 to 25 ft, which is clearly more than enough (and definitely too much for regular people to slay).

Author? Sauce? Reverse search gives me nothing

One of the reasons I love Veeky Forums. The sheer ingenuity and manipulation of technicalities and loopholes.

Jorgun preferably, best size for turing into an invincible biomagical mobile fortress
Failing that Storm giantess, decently keep sized

Common Giant is for marrying. Fire giant is for fetish. Joryun is for guilty pleasure.

>Any bigger and enjoyable relationship/sex is completely out of the picture
Spelunking

But seriously, giants should be GIANT, these should be things that can give some of the Norse gods trouble, a mortal actually slaying one should be a heroic deed worthy of legends, not just a big stupid opponent

Storm giant

along with common giant as submissive

Actually, lets say you wanted to do that, by RAW (and assuming you had the DM blessing), how effective could a giantess turned tricked out fortress be?

>these should be things that can give some of the Norse gods trouble
Don't want to break it for you, but Norse pantheon was pretty much "tough as nail humanesque buffed jocks". They were pretty much what passes in other cultures as heroes.

Magic collar that is connected to a ring I always wear. The jewel on the collar is also a reinforced room with a throne inside.

Whenever I speak the command word to the ring she appears dramatically from somewhere.

So long as I'm wearing the ring and sitting on the throne I have full control of her actions.

>these should be things that can give some of the Norse gods trouble
Jotuns varied from regular human sized to twice a human's size (most common in tales) to fucking castle sized (Utgard). They also varied from complete human in form to a dozen arms to a hundred heads and a hundred arm abominations (which "Ettin" is derived from).

>not just a big stupid opponent
Literally most norse Jotuns. The exception being Utgard and some of the ones married to gods.

And most jotuns never gave norse gods "real" trouble. They were just many and interacted with the gods more often than mortals (and often maried gods, like Thor's mother and the giantess Skadi). Giants were just troublesome for all the shennanigans they did (like Skadi's father kidnapping the goddess Idun, so the other gods went out and slew him and retrieved her).

...For some reason I thought they were bigger
Guess I'm wrong
Still think giants should be giant

>Still think giants should be giant
Nothing wrong with that. I'll call you a pleb, but you can just call me a nigger and we'll both go on our merry way.

Pleb.

You're not gonna get much of an answer unless you answer how big is she, how much of her you're going to hollow out, and if you use any pocket dimension stuff

Personally I'd turn her into a keyed gate to a pocket dimension and layer her with structural buffs if I were you
Or just use one big enough you can take a page from the invincible hikikomori cube idea from several years back and have something like that embedded in her

Something you'd have to pull a shadow of the colossus to kill probably would have been a better way to describe it to be honest
Nigger

Don't forget that in one story, Thor, Loki and a few humans took shelter from a storm in a house with five rooms. Come morning they realized it was a discarded Jotun's glove.

Agreed.

Just throw some pseudo-science into norse mythology and say that giant offspring had a fuckhuge chance of birth deformities due to inbreeding (explaining the lunks and those with eldrich abomination number of limbs) and that after birth, they never really stop growing, which is why some seem regular sized, many are very tall, and the ancient ones (Utgard and ) could be fuckhuge. Utgard was also clever as fuck and outsmarted both Thor and Loki (IIRC), even getting away with it (the absolute madman), which could explain how he managed to live so long.

That's a headcanon explanation, but I always liked it.

Something halfway between Jorgun and storm giant.

Faggotry will be part of Veeky Forums as long as
1. there's a Summer,
2. /b/ and /d/ can shitpost Muh Dick threads here with impunity, and
3. there's no way to enforce the 18+ rule.

Just as it is with questfags.

>Thinking people magically become mature and stop posting fetish threads and other terrible content when they turn 18.