Hey Veeky Forums, I dare you to make the most shameless, chuuni...

Hey Veeky Forums, I dare you to make the most shameless, chuuni, anime-as-fuck character you can think of for any system of your choice. The most awesome, coolest, guilty-or-innocent pleasure thing you can conceive of.

Do this in the confidence that you will not be judged and the only standards are the ones you set for yourself on how great you can make it.

Pic not necessarily related, I couldn't find a picture of a wizard who could wrangle angels and demons with chains around their necks.

Well, Eldritch Knights in DnD 5e can do the whole

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes blade*
"Psh, nothin personal, kid."

thing by using Arcane Charge.

But otherwise they're just incompetent.

Or you can play a 4e character who does that and doesn't suck balls.

(Teleporting isn't that rare of an effect)

Lelwhut? They're one of the best classes in the game. Mostly because Shield and Absorb Elements can be activated as Reaction. It's extremely hard to do substantial damage to an Eldritch Knight when they've still got spell slots left. And that's not even counting all the other Abjuration stuff they get.

They're pretty incompetent as using magic offensively though, I'll give you that. They're best played as fighters with some defensive/support tricks.

I was just about to mention the Eladrin Knight / Warlock.

It's ridiculous and awesome.

Assassin and Battlemind (the teleport-y one) have their high points as well. Battlemind even has ORAORAORA

>in the confidence that you will not be judged
>posting this shit publicly
Pick one.

>DnD4e
>Tiefling
>Hybrid: Paladin(Pelor)/Warlock(Infernal)
>Multiclass: Vampire
>Bloodline: Vampire
>Theme: Demon Spawn
>Throw in every background related to devils, demons, or undead

One of the last descendants of the royals of Bael Turath, a child born of evil now sworn to serve that which hurts them the most. Torn between the righteous flames of the Heaven and the accursed fires of Hell. Forever in struggle against both lineage and instinct, a curse they never asked for.

Nephilupin

But I do it all the time in actual games, why would I bother doing it here too?

Tokyo Nova and Double Cross are great games to play with a weeb as fuck group, you just get to let your inner chuuni run wild and everyone has a good time. I've even gotten to do that whole thing where two people slash past each other with their katanas and they just stay standing for a moment until one falls down thing.

Dang it took away all the accented o's in tanto.

Does that mean I win?

also, shadow monks do it better

>feh... playtime's over kid

He looks like Vergil has the personality of Nu-DMC's Dante and his sword is always on fire.

I fucking love paladin | warlock hybrids. A minor annoyance that for the optimal 'lock experience you need to start with Sorcerer King pact to get mindbite scorn.

Why do you keep looking at bad apples and trying to ironically replicate them? Why don't you make a fucking awesome character once in a while?

Playing a chuuni character is fun as hell so long as everyone else is along for the ride. Dante works as pic related because he is everything fun about playing a chuuni character. He's an unreasonably powerful half-demon with a giant sword and two guns who wins everything by bowling over his opponents and being orders of magnitude better than they are. He has all the makings of being a shitty edgelord, but him being a gigantic dork enjoying himself way too much while feeling just as awesome as he's trying to be makes him fun instead.

>4e
>Infernal pact Warlock
>Member of a noble family who traditionally makes bargains with Hell and uses their devil powers to preserve and protect the land and serve the royal family
>Decided that being a slave to the king was stupid and made a bet with his devil patron that he'd help her become a lord in Hell so long as he got a throne there, too
>Branded a traitor by the crown and a heretic by the church, hunted by both
>There's a strict time limit before the legions of Hell arrive to claim his soul as payment for his pact
>Every cursed foe who dies is given to the pit to extend that time limit a little further
>The power of hell is bonded to him by a magical catalyst that's replaced his left eye, which he keeps hidden with an eyepatch
>The devil's brand slowly encroaching his body is a crest burned into his arm
>Leather armor? More like a bitchin' overcoat!
>Rod implement? I think you mean the catalyst gauntlet I need to control my phenomenal cosmic power.
>Be careful, insolent whelp. You don't want to see my other side. Come on, see if you can't touch the devil inside me!

Those were fun times.

I can make that or just say the magic word:
Anima.

The world's your oyster now.

Paladin|Warlock is a damn sexy hybrid I'll admit. I'm also fond of Bard|Psion and Warlord|Everything.

>Ichiro, an ordinary Japanese NEET designing his own eroRPG game, woke up one morning facing a portal which sucked him into the enchanted eye of a cute pubescent magical android girl living in a stereotypical fantasy world! But wait... in the girl golem's other eye lives the imprisoned fallen king of hell, Darkness-sama! Can Ichiro convince his host to team up with the beautiful demihuman princesses of each kingdom to stop Darkness-sama's evil minions, or will the one-winged lord of darkness break free of his prison and usher in the death of millions with his black twin hell reaping scythes?!?!?1

Joke's on you, that's how I play my games anyways. And I have fun. Dungeons: the Dragoning, Anima, Mutants and Masterminds. It's all crazy baby. Also, the Strange FATE rules for super powers work well for anime.

>Paladin|Warlock
>tfw no Paladin and dread knight to catch a thief stories

Nice Trips. Please report to the voting room, the ambidex game is about to begin.

The other side of the scale is Travis Touchdown. Dante's a parody, but he's a *good* parody since he's an actual example of what he's making fun of. Travis is satire. And I have no idea where I was going with this, I just had an observation and wanted to sound smart.

So, when is it better to play a satire vs. a parody?

Dante's not a parody he's straight up chuuni, though Travis is a parody he is also a satire. He is not however a satire of chuuni anime, but of the adults who enjoy chuuni anime.